Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. (36006 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by ba7man(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2013
Rad1cal:

Lol, red eye thingz. How many roads Fashola don retouch for Yaba sef, i fit use hand count am.

Akpabio dey do him thing quietly, [size=14pt]AKS people don't need to declare a public holiday to commission simple street lights.[/size]

Rather than engage in exchange of words with you, go back and start from the first page of this thread, read it, see the pics and weep.

Pics speak more than a thousand words.......so chatting with you is a waste.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2013
ba7man: Rather than engage in exchange of words with you, go back and start from the first page of this thread, read it, see the pics and weep.

Pics speak more than a thousand words.......so chatting with you is a waste.

As usual omo boy don kawa . . .yeye !!! . .

All the impressive AKS infrastructure wey dey , how many were you see Akpabio dey shine teeth like camel dey pose for cam shot.

Una go soon commision traffic lights afterall street lights were hailed as the next big Fashola miracle.

https://www.nairaland.com/1208561/streetlights-jibowu-maryland-underpass-ikorodu
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by ba7man(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2013
Rad1cal:

Lol, red eye thingz. How many roads Fashola don retouch for Yaba sef, i fit use hand count am.

Akpabio dey do him thing quietly, [size=14pt]AKS people don't need to declare a public holiday to commission simple street lights.[/size]

Ode, Eko Atlantic na Fashola money , Shuooo !!!

Talk is Cheap......Pics speak a thousand words.

Rather than exchange words with you, go back and start reading it from the first page of the thread, read it , look at the pics and weep.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2013
ba7man: Talk is Cheap......Pics speak a thousand words.

Rather than exchange words with you, go back and start reading it from the first page of the thread, read it , look at the pics and weep.

All the impressive AKS infrastructure wey dey , how many were you see Akpabio dey shine teeth like camel dey pose for cam shot.

Una go soon commision traffic lights afterall street lights were hailed as the next big Fashola miracle.

https://www.nairaland.com/1208561/streetlights-jibowu-maryland-underpass-ikorodu
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by bashydemy(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2013
Rad1cal:

Which kind mumu infrastructure self? all am seeing is just the same pictures recycling on diffrent pages.Is is that school you call infrastructure? look at the comparasion now and see for your self, Anthing Akpabio do Fashola will do time 10 and better than akpabio
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2013
bashy_demy: Which kind mumu infrastructure self? all am seeing is just the same pictures recycling on diffrent pages.Is is that school you call infrastructure? look at the comparasion now and see for your self, Anthing Akpabio do Fashola will do time 10 and better than akpabio

Lol, Akpabio no sabi shine teeth like camel for camera shots.

But seeing is believing. Exposed Nigerians who took trips to Akwa Ibom have only on thing to say which is = Akpabio , you are the best.

Make i nack una proofs joor oo!

[size=14pt]AKPABIO ELEVATION ,THE DILEMMA OF HIS POLITICAL PEERS[/size]

[b]The governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria , Lamido Sanusi Lamido commends Akpabio for his “prudent management of resources” , which is why the State Government under his leadership has transformed the State with hard and soft infrastructures, that if all the governors in Nigeria could stop looting their resources and use the funds they receive and transform their various States as what Akpabio has done , Nigeria will become a developed nation in the comity of nations. As a reward for hard work, the Central Bank Of Nigeria had awarded Akpabio with the award of the best governor in Nigeria in terms of infrastructural and human development and empowerment.

The United States of America has also identified Akwa Ibom as a state to be studied closely, as a way of helping Nigeria rise from its current five per cent growth rate to about 20 per cent per annum in order to meet the vision 2020: 20 target. The US singled out Governor Godswill Akpabio for mention as a Nigerian leader that needs to be analysed for impact, owing to what they called his “impressive” performance in the South -South state. According to the document displayed on internet (guardian.co.uk), and entitled “US Embassy cables: US monitors China and its expanding role in Africa”, Akpabio was commended for infrastructure revolution and efforts in industrial development.

While the opposition elements are busy at home claiming that there was nothing in the state to celebrate, Johnnie Carson, US Assistant Secretary for African Affairs, at a meeting with members of the international oil community in Lagos on February 7, upheld the opinion that Akpabio was an “impressive governor”. According to the document, “Governor Godswill Akpabio was singled out as an impressive governor by Mark Ward (the managing director of Mobil Producing Nigeria). Akpabio has built up infrastructure and industrial development. He is one to watch”, Ward said.

The Canadian High Commissioner to Nigeria had congratulated the Governor on his commitment to the provision of basic infrastructure in the state, noting that his tour around the state has opened his eyes to the emerging prospects in the areas of education, health-care delivery service, roads and e-library project. Mr Cooter, who said he was honoured by the reception accorded him by the state government noted that he was impressed by the rapid development in the state, commending Governor Akpabio for the total transformation of the state especially on the road network.

The Canadian Counselor, Alexandria Mackenzie equally said Nigeria and Canada share the values of good leadership, focus and determination which can move a country or an organization forward, saying that those values have defined the relationship between the two countries which Akpabio is exemplary driver in Akwa Ibom State. “I have seen the future of Nigeria in Akwa Ibom. The infrastructure - roads, schools and power supply are impressive. Indeed, Nigeria has impacted the geographical map of Africa. As a government, we consider Nigeria as a partner because of the bilateral relationship we have with the country”, Terrence said McCuley.

The US Ambassador, who attributed the impressive improvements in the infrastructural development to the inspiration and dynamism of the Akpabio administration and prudent management of the State resources , added ‘We want to be active here because the government is indeed active” he concluded. If you say that someone is reckless in spending, you mean that he acts in a way which shows that he does not care about danger or the effect his behaviour will have on other people. Using this to describe Akpabio is of no bearing for a man who has been commended by the world powers and high institutions as being a prudent manager that has transformed the land he governs to the benefit of the people .
[/b] .

http://community.vanguardngr.com/profiles/blogs/akpabio-elevation-the-dilemma-of-his-political-peers
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2013
[size=14pt]CBN names Akpabio best governor in infrastructure[/size]

According to Mallam Sanusi, “the availability of infrastructure is critical for the socio-economic development of any state. Akwa Ibom State Government made the upgrade of infrastructural facilities a critical objective of the administration.

“Special attention and resources were devoted to massive rural and urban development through provision of road networks, potable water supply, rural electrification, healthcare delivery and other ancillary projects in the form of reconstruction of existing structures.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/cbn-names-akpabio-best-governor-in-infrastructure/
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

How is her recovery? Wishing her good health.
thanks,we giv thanks to God,she is goin for surgery today,d doc said if she hadn't received d first aid treatment she was givin by d RRS dt they might av to amputate her arm,we ar grateful to God n d health care facility by lagos state.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Afam4eva(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2013
Obiagelli:
Afam4eva messed up, he didn't even wait to see pics from lagos. I am beginning to suspect him
What a joke. I don't need pictures to see where i live.

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
What a joke. I don't need pictures to see where i live.

Irredeemable bigoted toad. *spit on you *

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by agbameta: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
Demdem:

what shocked shocked shocked shocked so u are not even through.
God Punish Akpabio. Useless man.

Far from done, I left out a lot of stuff because I was tired, glad plaindealer stepped in to represent with the parks and recreation pics and tons of other stuff.

There are trillion naira worth projects under construction all over the state, even many of the pics in this thread are firts timers on NL.

This man started and commissioned more projects than any administtration in the history of Nigeria including the FG with all their oil money.

Fashola is indeed a great leader, but he obviously didn't do all by himself so I always credit the credible and professional men and women he sorounds himself with. Just look at the parks and recreation pics, Fashola obviously didn't plant the flowers or designed the landscape. These are dedicated folks with love of state and eko o ni baje running through their veins.

Look at the Water board folks are doing a great job, the Electricity board is lighting up the state, the works folks are manufatruring their own pavement stone and other materials and so on.

In fact, I'll do a different thread detailing the activities of the state agencies. when you see agency folks and directors with their different color unit uniforms and the state logo stamped on their chest, you know it's all about eko o ni baje..

I'll still finish of with Eko Atlantic, Ijust have to make it grand and in style..

It makes no sense paying these Akwa Ibo folks, what else is their to show Nigerians apart from their silly roads and random goofy projects with no definition or aim?

In 2013, we still have a government with the largest state budget in Nigeria littering his state with crappy and deadly water basket that killed one of his people already, schools clossing because of lack of infrastructures, mediocre schools, little or no hospitals, no skills centers and so on and on and on.

Just look at this thread. His followers can not produce anything beyond their recycled and repetitive roads, that righ there is an eye opener and they should be concerned about that, they are sadly more into the tribal thing than the state itself..

Akwa Ibom is decades behind Lagos a dnI don't see that state doing any better under Akpabio because his heart is not in that state, his too distrated to give that state what it needs, he's always out elsewhere either in Lagos or Abuja, he's too involved in silly adventures that has nothibng to do with his state and his people. What do you have to say about a man who uprooted himself and his family to another state? He obviously have no hope or faith in his state and people.

His state's money is for his personal use to dash out all over the place. What responsible leader dishies out his people's money to celebrities, to worthless political lots, on worthless luxuries like private jets, luxury trucks and other trivial rubbish.

Akpabio is a terrible leader and a lousy administrator.

edit and excuse typos..

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by agbameta: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Afam is Afam, Afam just got to be Afam. He's a fly so just swat him off, he's absolutely irrelevant with his usual odious tribal appearance.

He looked the other way while his kinsmen did everything to derail the topic for a reason. Feel sorry for the old man, step over his head and move on, he ain't worth it...

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by bashydemy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
Rad1cal:

Lol, Akpabio no sabi shine teeth like camel for camera shots.

But seeing is believing. Exposed Nigerians who took trips to Akwa Ibom have only on thing to say which is = Akpabio , you are the best.

Make i nack una proofs joor oo!

[size=14pt]AKPABIO ELEVATION ,THE DILEMMA OF HIS POLITICAL PEERS[/size]

http://community.vanguardngr.com/profiles/blogs/akpabio-elevation-the-dilemma-of-his-political-peers
Stop all this your nonsense ranting make we hear word, Why will a performing Governor of a state relocated all his family from the state he Govern to another state to reside? can you please tell me why?
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by T8ksy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta: Afam is Afam, Afam just got to be Afam. He's a fly so just swat him off, he's absolutely irrelevant with his usual odious tribal appearance.

He looked the other way while his kinsmen did everything to derail the topic for a reason. Feel sorry for the old man, step over his head and move on, he ain't worth it...

Great advice......................best antidote to nonentities like him.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MayorofLagos(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
If Akwa Ibom was better than Lagos, if Akpabio was better than Fashola, why is Lagos a better choice of residency for Akpabio's family? Do you hear Fashola relocating his family to Akwa Ibom?

https://www.nairaland.com/1431819/why-did-akpabio-family-relocate#17997713
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by emiye(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1441812/amaechi-akpabio-clash-again-reconciliation

[size=15pt]Amaechi to Akpabio [/size]

"[size=16pt]You're a terribly corrupt man"[/size]>>> [size=14pt]September 15, 2013[/size]

Amaechi knew his brother so well
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by agbameta: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
emiye: https://www.nairaland.com/1441812/amaechi-akpabio-clash-again-reconciliation

[size=15pt]Amaechi to Akpabio [/size]

"[size=16pt]You're a terribly corrupt man"[/size]>>> [size=14pt]September 15, 2013[/size]

Amaechi knew his brother so well

Na today?

N555 billion just for a hand full of roads while millions dey get lost everyday, millions dey get conisticated in the US, millions in awoof dey go to celebrities and on and on and on and on....

The corrupt clown won't even trust his own family with his crime infested and backward state.

I was just thinking about Amaechi Vs Akpabio thread.

I guess it's a done deal...
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Akanbiedu(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
Demdem:

I was in Lagos in 1999 when government returned to democracy. You need to see the mess Lagos was at that time to fully appreciate what Tinubu/Fashola have done in that state. It is painful that pictures of Lagos at that time was not properly documented. I hope people in charge now are keeping records of whatever they are doing for future reference.

This is a good reason Lagosians and Nigerians in general must be willing to defend democracy with their whatever it takes. At least it gives each unit of the federation an opportunity to develop at its own pace.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
POSTED ON WEDNESDAY,
SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2013
By Gbenga Faturoti / Osogbo

Governor Godswill Akpabio of
Akwa Ibom State has become the first Nigerian to be conferred with the Distinguished Manager of the Year award by the
Nigerian Institute of
Management (NIM) (Chartered).
Last year, the institute had conferred the governor with a
fellowship award in
acknowledgment of his public good governance profile in Akwa Ibom.
The President and Chairman of
Council of Nigerian Institute of
Management, Michael Olawale- Cole, who presented the award
to the governor at a Gala Nite to round off activities of this year’s conference of the Institute in
Uyo, noted, “You are the first person to receive this in the 52
years of Nigerian Institute of
Management existence. “We want to celebrate you for
what you are doing. Those of you who are here for the first
time or who have been here for a while have seen the great work that this distinguished Nigerian has done for this great State”.
Olawale-Cole noted that he was amazed at the level of
transformation in Akwa Ibom State brought into existence by
the Akpabio administration in
the last six years.
“What I have seen here is a shocker to me. I am from Lagos
State and I know that my governor is doing his very best in
Lagos State. But what I have seen here is shocking to me and I said it. I was once in government- in
finance and works; therefore I should know what it means to govern well. The best is yet to
come for you. A man who has governed a state very well is also
able to govern Nigeria very well,”
the President said.
Responding, Akpabio thanked NIM for finding him worthy of the inaugural award of
Distinguished Manager of the
Year, describing the award as uncommon.
“I was coming to meet an uncommon award, given to an
uncommon governor at a very uncommon time in an uncommon retreat, talking about
uncommon transformation in a
state that showcases uncommon
transformation”, the governor stated. www.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/09/akpabio-bags-nims-first-distinguished-manager-of-the-year-award/
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
POSTED ON WEDNESDAY,
SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2013
By Gbenga Faturoti / Osogbo

Governor Godswill Akpabio of
Akwa Ibom State has become the first Nigerian to be conferred with the Distinguished Manager of the Year award by the
Nigerian Institute of
Management (NIM) (Chartered).
Last year, the institute had conferred the governor with a
fellowship award in
acknowledgment of his public good governance profile in Akwa Ibom.
The President and Chairman of
Council of Nigerian Institute of
Management, Michael Olawale- Cole, who presented the award
to the governor at a Gala Nite to round off activities of this year’s conference of the Institute in
Uyo, noted, “You are the first person to receive this in the 52
years of Nigerian Institute of
Management existence. “We want to celebrate you for
what you are doing. Those of you who are here for the first
time or who have been here for a while have seen the great work that this distinguished Nigerian has done for this great State”.
Olawale-Cole noted that he was amazed at the level of
transformation in Akwa Ibom State brought into existence by
the Akpabio administration in
the last six years.
“What I have seen here is a shocker to me. I am from Lagos
State and I know that my governor is doing his very best in
Lagos State. But what I have seen here is shocking to me and I said it. I was once in government- in
finance and works; therefore I should know what it means to govern well. The best is yet to
come for you. A man who has governed a state very well is also
able to govern Nigeria very well,”
the President said.
Responding, Akpabio thanked NIM for finding him worthy of the inaugural award of
Distinguished Manager of the
Year, describing the award as uncommon.
“I was coming to meet an uncommon award, given to an
uncommon governor at a very uncommon time in an uncommon retreat, talking about
uncommon transformation in a
state that showcases uncommon
transformation”, the governor stated. www.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/09/akpabio-bags-nims-first-distinguished-manager-of-the-year-award/
like seriously, who does not know that Gov. Fashola is a learner in leadership and strategic management? Who is that dummy dat really wanna compare Akpabio (the economic-strategist and political-tactician) with Fashola (a learner)?
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
agbameta: Transportation..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/686778_543677_409661829053608_146629982023462_1588984_159072412_n_jpgf9ddfd2d5931c7b87129d3aa83bed293

www.nairaland.com/attachments/686781_543677_409661835720274_146629982023462_1588985_362796503_n_jpg19569ce03f9f113f3b82e0360344ab43

www.nairaland.com/attachments/686783_543677_409661855720272_146629982023462_1588987_1630072992_n_jpg0e30deb7b6cab41f27e959e56fda8df2

[img]http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2013/01/lagos-light-rail-02c.jpg[/img]

[img]http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2013/01/lagos-light-rail-11.jpg?w=816&h=386[/img]

[img]http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2013/01/lagos-light-rail-24.jpg?w=540[/img]

[img]http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2013/01/lagos-light-rail-18.jpg?w=816&h=614[/img]

[img]http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2013/01/lagos-light-rail-08.jpg?w=816&h=491[/img]

[img]http://smartercitieschallenge.files./2013/05/lagos-train.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986994_305446_274085039277955_1794857650_n_jpg5007bd466501071f13b7fcd5c2fbae50

[img]http://naijachronicles.files./2013/02/obanikoro2.jpg[/img]

Osborne Ferry Terminal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986921_58608_154346524585141_2121679_n_jpg5cabb89db08069a16a8bc13fe6fce0bd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986922_58608_154346531251807_2809522_n_jpg8dad3136eb3acfadbfe5d99df9a1491c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986923_58608_154346537918473_7987625_n_jpg9c708c460ed088ab62eef5af7e7e8db8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986924_58650_154346107918516_475507_n_jpga6821a5eb53c44ddc8ed955536cb8bce

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986926_58650_154346111251849_2392088_n_jpg42ac2f6ffca6def29b80cbd12ff57e53

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986927_58650_154346114585182_1787951_n_jpgf854729b284dd3ec643b38568f0955ef

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986931_59478_154345711251889_4223531_n_jpgda90ad0e6685527b56a43c8e5ff738b2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986933_59478_154345704585223_8339451_n_jpg07c478f1d2c5a0e06d5aa7730f8a5441

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986936_59478_154345714585222_4000091_n_jpg3080d4e4c45358cd7434bcf1d5c27e10

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986941_59986_154347794585014_1594647_n_jpgef0667da3ccb4ee9592bc361c35cd988

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986942_59986_154347797918347_3275838_n_jpg82b3df1a7b76a6d1bb6130e3bb900564

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986943_59986_154347801251680_69094_n_jpg2d0c3f32bf8edf79eae6a9547115c58b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986944_59986_154347804585013_5100419_n_jpgd5d295cda2236270e09edb52d25ee989

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986950_61818_154347087918418_604970_n_jpg00531ece176950f37b74c7746fcfdbd8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986951_61818_154347094585084_3450611_n_jpg49f105f3b90dadaba57a9453809a6678

www.nairaland.com/attachments/987010_318998_510243208995469_325819208_n_jpgb62781fb685834b1cafceb5ea631317f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/987038_407994_506913325995124_2097903430_n_jpgf789b348abe3707e05e4b27ecc3b4249
/
If d images of roads shown above n posted by agbameta alias ekoile were in Akwa ibom, many moronic nairalanders wud hav rush to conclude dat d vehicular traffic in Aibom is very low. Now with such a stupid n frequent assumption on vehicular traffic in Akwa ibom, i am suprise dat nobody has repeated same assumption here wit respect 2d empty streets shown on these images of lagos roads.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by ba7man(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Akwa-Ibom is still a well tarred village compared to Lagos......period.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
A simply way to describe this tread is like dat of: A pupil setting his own exam-questions, answering d questions, marking his answers-script, scoring himself from his d "exam", and releasing his total score 2d public. IN SUCH AN INSTANCE, WHO IS FOOLING WHO? This is d height of absurdity one cud ever witness in nairaland. My candid advice is dat d Moderator should move this tread to d "Joke section", because it is a futile attempt by an id!ot to insult d intelligence of unsuspecting nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
ba7man: Akwa-Ibom is still a well tarred village compared to Lagos......period.
Wen u finish greening wit envy n seeing ur body complexion change 4m black to green, pls do urself a favour by drinkin uta piapia. Ur emotional depression wil go away n ur body-complexion wil return to black wen u drink it.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by ba7man(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
Wen u finish greening wit envy n seeing ur body complexion change 4m black to green, pls do urself a favour by drinkin uta piapia. Ur emotional depression wil go away n ur body-complexion wil return to black wen u drink it.
Green with envy?? I laff. Those roads in AKS will only be useful when I'm rushing to the beer palour or palmwine joint.

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by 1United1: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
grin grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by aresa: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Classic Thread.... grin

Akpabio, see ya life grin grin grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by comos: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
MostIncredibleDFirst: If d images of roads shown above n posted by agbameta alias ekoile were in Akwa ibom, many moronic nairalanders wud hav rush to conclude dat d vehicular traffic in Aibom is very low. Now with such a stupid n frequent assumption on vehicular traffic in Akwa ibom, i am suprise dat nobody has repeated same assumption here wit respect 2d empty streets shown on these images of lagos roads.
When will this graphics image comes to reality?
since the inception of fashola's administration, na picture of red and blue light rail we dey see, his term is coming to an end, yet the project is uncompleted
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by aresa: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
Demdem:

Just imagine. Once you get past the few roads in Uyo, there's nothing more to show for the largest state budget in west africa...

The man is more than useless for sure...

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
aresa:

Just imagine. Once you get past the few roads in Uyo, there's nothing more to show for the largest state budget in west africa...

The man is more than useless for sure...
...n ur agonising and grieving oldman wud disown n give u up widda speed of sound just to be da hardworking gov akpabio...he wud do that rather than having to put up with ur miserable n idle arsse,loser...thats da 4kn dilly...n u know what,diickhead prick,......fffuuck u..

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow / Soldier Defusing Landmines On A Road In Borno (photo) / 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.