Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox (12499 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Judas2013: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
I think the purpose of the thread is to share ideas. Hiding comments is a sign of fear and inferiority complex. 5 hidden comments of mine shows I'm telling the truth
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hettymoore: When they said I was a sinner, I was struggling
with my youth. And, with the hope that God could
change me, I believed it was the truth.
I spent my whole life trying to be what they said I
should. On the inside I was dying, because I never
really could.
God knows I tried. God knows all the pain I kept
inside. He’s seen every tear I ever cried. God
knows I tried.
I was so good at pretending, just like an actor on
the stage. In the end, nobody knew me, only the
roles that I portrayed.
I would rather have you hate me knowing who I
really am than to try and make you love me being
something that I can’t.
knows I tried.
And, after all these years of living, I’ve begun to
understand. I can try to be like someone else, but
it won’t change (no it won’t change, no it won’t
change) who I am.
knows I tried.

But Don't give Up on God
Keep believing he exists
Everybody was made for a purpose , just like D other guy said , Our bodies are mere Containers 4 our Souls

God is A Spirit like all his Children
God Is Love
Love has no gender

Sometimes i wished I was a regular boy
've cried too
but i won't no more

But i love God
I know he loves me

P.S
I know i said some really bad things the other day please Forgive me..

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hettymoore:
I used to wear a bracelet asking “What Would
Jesus Do?”
All my faith and my promises quickly fade from
view.
I tried to do my best, but what I did was never
enough.
Then, I asked the question, “Who would Jesus
love?”
Would He only love the ones who look the same as
me?
Would He only offer hope if He saw similarity?
Would He leave the others waiting like a stranger
at the gate?
Would He discriminate?
Tell me, who would Jesus love?
Now, I can build a bridge that can reach from me
to you.
Or, I can build a wall instead if I don’t like the
view.
‘Cause I make the decision on how to follow
through.
I don’t need a bracelet to know what He would do.
Would He only love the ones who look the same as
me?
Would He only offer hope if He saw similarity?
Would He leave the others waiting like a stranger
at the gate?
Would He discriminate?
There is no Jew or Greek. There is no slave or free,
No male or female. He treats us equally.
Do we only love the ones who look the same as
me?
Do we only offer hope if He saw similarity?
Do we leave the others waiting like a stranger at
the gate?
Do we discriminate?
Who would Jesus love?

Too much
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Ignorance is very terrible

[b]where do most of you get the impression that all gays had boarding school experience ,peer pressure.You don't judge based on your assumptions.You make use of the known fact.

First of,probably only 2% of the gay populace went to all boyz/girlz school.how do you classify the rest.let me give u an insight of how people tend to be gay.

so how did you become gay?..did u just wake up and found out you were gay?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hettymoore:
The year was 1966 and they were wearing their
wedding bands
She was black and he was white and some people
didn’t understand
The judge said that’s not legal, the preacher
called it a sin
But they couldn’t stop them cause he loved her
and she loved him
CHORUS
Don’t tell me who to love, don’t tell me who to kiss
Don’t tell me that there’s something wrong
because I feel like this
I know what’s in my heart, that should be enough
Don’t tell me, don’t tell me no, don’t tell me who
to love
VERSE TWO
Maybe you’re in love today and you’ve been
making wedding plans
But there is someone in your way shouting things
cause they don’t understand
The judge says that’s not legal, the preacher calls
it a sin
Oh you just remember they were wrong before
and they’re wrong again
REPEAT CHORUS

Now there always will be hatred and voices that
condemn
Oh but I believe that true love is gonna make it in
the end

Awesome
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
masonkz:

All I can do is just "lol" at this post.

you can lol at it becos u dnt want to let us knw what transpired that made you gay..keep hidding in deceit..anybody that wants to truely accept jesus will nt be ashamed of telling his past.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
carr101: wow, dis is quite hilarious. All I can say is I was nevr molested nor heartbroken by a male, iv been dis way b4 I could even define the word "homosexual" wink

hilarious!! Are you for real? I dont even know if you are a male or female because your current sex doesnt tally with your post, the topic and the question.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
carr101: wow, dis is quite hilarious. All I can say is I was nevr molested nor heartbroken by a male, iv been dis way b4 I could even define the word "homosexual" wink

hilarious!! Are you for real? I dont even know if you are a male or female because your current sex doesnt tally with your post, the topic and the question.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'll recommend Daystar Christian Centre and Christ Embassy HQ.You'll enjoy the choir.Healing Streams of Daystar are like one of the best choirs in Nigeria presently.

Thank God,u are making an effort at even going.Praise the Lord,Halleluja.

well, i will support you here on this one.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
joel lala:

That's cos shallow minded people like u can't comprehend intelligence cheesy

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
carr101:

cheesy hehehe

2 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2013
carr101:

madam intelligence...LOL..if you were intelligent enough you wont be in this mess you are in and ur dad wont be preaching to you everyday because of it...
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2013
Judas2013:

Am i an atheist? No! I just happen to tell the truth about religion a lot.

Look deep down into Ur heart n tell me U don't believe in God

I feel ur loneliness
how worthless Life seems
To Just be born
Breathe
Eat
Live
Strive
Procreate
then Die
Surely how lonely
Life without purpose

If Such was the Life intended 4 man...
I don't think we would av made it this Far

I am not perfect
God doesn't ask for perfection
Just a Upright n pure Heart n Faith

Till the Sun fades to a White dwarf
Till the Universe expands to Infinity
Crumbles n fades Out

I'll never stop believing in God
For by Faith he called the World out Of A Empty Dark Void
By That Same Faith he asks that we should seek n we would Find him

Life Is different 4 all..

Grace is Different
60 Children died in Sosoliso from 54 Families

How can those people still believe in God ??

The next Year they all came back For the Remembrance Service on the Same Spot the Plane Crashed
Still Singing
"How great thou Hath"
...Tears Flowing..but it's only Faith that can re-unite us with Our loved ones

I bet U avnt lost anything as painful as that

Yet U make God seem like a Fool 4 giving U life to type that Shit

U could av dropped dead
U could av Slipped n broke ur neck
It's nothing but grace n Faith

Many need that Grace..
But they didn't get it yet they 'd never Curse God

You got it urs wrapped in puke n thrown at him

Y ?? ??

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 16, 2013
joel lala:

madam intelligence...LOL..if you were intelligent enough you wont be in this mess you are in and ur dad wont be preaching to you everyday because of it...
Lame comeback, u wanna bring her dad into it now? Very immature

2 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Idowuogbo(f): 12:27am On Sep 16, 2013
Yooguyz:
1. Yes am in a heterosexual relationship , we're actuallying planning to get married soon, i really love her, but am not sure if i'll tell her about the other side of me, what do you think?
2. Yes i'll make heaven.
3. To be frank with you i don't know, i ask him the same question everyday.
Huh? And u call urself a pastor? Boy u wrong! So wrong!!!! Tell it all and let ur God handle d rest. Jah Bless!
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 16, 2013
joel lala:

What mess?? Its kinda a blessing cheesy
U kinda remind me of a certain animal... I'll let u knw wen I recall

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by OmoKhary(f): 12:33am On Sep 16, 2013
You guys should please stop these insults,abeg,it is monday nau!anyways,@yooguyz,you being a pastor got me speechless,hmm....but i do feel for you guys,who am i judge?God be with you guys,i would love yooguyz to please give me an answer to this,as a pastor,what would you tell a member of your church when he comes to tell you he is a kleptomaniac?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Appliedmaths(m): 1:51am On Sep 16, 2013
To start with I'm a believer and I believe in Jesus christ as my personal lord and saviour, I'm not gay.

I really appreciate the love being shown here, fact is if Jesus christ happened to be on earth today he would have shown the same kind of love to the so called "gays"; he would use that as an avenue to convert them from their "evil" ways. This should be your strategy to win their souls for christ; but I must warn don't encourage them to continue their practice only encourage them out if it.

Do not be deceived; you cannot enter the kingdom of God if you remain gay, you have to genuinely repent of that sin. It's demonic. likewise can one enter into the kingdom of God if any other sin be found in you: this is why we plead for his grace and mercy. I wouldn't regret giving a cup of water to a man after finding out he's gay. I would be honoured to assist him overcome that weakness; he is my brother and I love him even as christ loves us all. But lo!...

Don't bend the scriptures to suit your evil ways; our God is a loving God but also a consuming fire. The kingdom of darkness are on massive rampage; the end is near therefore I urge you to put on your complete amour of christ, guide yourselves spiritually.

Shall we now reject these ones just because they have a weakness?, lo! what about the fornicators , thieves, liars, murders, adulterers, masturbators, etc did we reject those ones? No!. Our aim should be to steer them into the kingdom of God and also pray for your self before embarking in this mission less you too fall a prey.

Christianity isn't a religion sorry! ; it's a way of life. I pray that the holy spirit of God dwell upon each and everyone in dire need of that inner peace of mind which is void of convictions and rejection.

Brethen sin is sin no matter how we paint it; he that covereth his sin shall not prosper. Saying a little prayer with sincerity can make that 'big" difference you have ben looking for. Ask Jesus to come into your life; confess your sins to him state them as they are, "lord God I'm gay please help me I don't want to remain this way I believe you can".

NB: it's not only the gays that needs that prayer; we all need it too at one point of our lives or the other. Who is man to pass judgement?, for judgement is of the lord; we are all sinners but are saved by the blood of the lamb(Jesus christ).

Now this is why we christians advice you to study the bible, immediately you declare yourself for Jesus the devil would want to do everything to win that soul back to his kingdom. So after being saved, study the bible( the word of GOD) to increase your faith and help you fight that temptation.

Being saved is the 1st step after that comes sanctification; this is where the holy spirit comes in to see you through. Above all pray for the grace of GOD upon your lives; and ask the holy spirit of GOD to be your guide.

@OP, I have a word for you there's something you need to know; God has been and is still in the business of making the "unqualified" become the "most qualified", if he truly called you as you made mention of then alas! You have no worry just "key in to his voice" he has a plan and purpose for calling you. But if he didn't call you I suggest you repent of your sins for our God is a consuming fire. SHALOM! And sorry for the long post! cool

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Appliedmaths(m): 2:24am On Sep 16, 2013
At one point in our lives we all struggled with one weakness or the other, if you happen to be close to many true servants of God you would know what manner of atrocities they committed in the past but today they're saved.

Personally I struggled with different type of sins but lo! Today I am a better person through christ Jesus.

Don't let this encourage you as the bible says in Galatians 6:7 ASV
American Standard Version
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for
whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also
reap.

Saul the prosecutor of christians who was later transformed to paul who also did great things for God also paid the price for his past evil deeds. His death was horrible but he died a gallant soldier in christ assured of a place in Heaven; my point is this you cannot control your past but you can shape your future. Don't allow guilt and shame over cloud you; if men rejects you lo! God would embrace you with his overwhelming love and correct your ways and also guide your path.

Don't worship pastors, nay! Only respect them but I say unto thee Worship the lord your God. Know who you discuss your weakness to not all men are spiritually matured enough to accommodate you. I really wish I knew you guys personally I would have been obliged to assist. Don't be discourage nor dismayed keep the faith in christ Jesus.

And ye being called by christ please depart from sin I beg thee...

SHALOM! cool
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 5:12am On Sep 16, 2013
joel lala:

so how did you become gay?..did u just wake up and found out you were gay?
How did you become straight.when did you know you liked girls.
Help yourself Here if you're curious to know.I didn't wake up one day and turn gay.its been there for long.I discovered my identity at a very early age.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
@hezron,
i discovered mine recently, like about 3-4 years ago.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hello everyone, just say make i branch house small, hope everyone is happy?

2 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ipso Loquita: Hello everyone, just say make i branch house small, hope everyone is happy?
lol... With all the homophobes already what do you expect? Anyways i dey kampe.. How body na?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: How did you become straight.when did you know you liked girls.
Help yourself Here if you're curious to know.I didn't wake up one day and turn gay.its been there for long.I discovered my identity at a very early age.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
Yooguyz: @hezron,
are u for real? Wow, ur lucky. Hhow old re u now pls?
Me discovered while I was in pre nursery bt I never knew it had a name not until I had access to internet in ss3.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
Yooguyz: @hezron,
wow,must have been hard.like I explained above,there are different stages at discovery.now I know where you fall in.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by KraticKratus: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
gay christian chatbox... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Yooguyz:
lol... With all the homophobes already what do you expect? Anyways i dey kampe.. How body na?
God dey... I long forgot about homophobes, doing better profitable things with my time.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ipso Loquita:
God dey... I long forgot about homophobes, doing better profitable things with my time.
Cool. Thats good to hear.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
joel lala:

you can lol at it becos u dnt want to let us knw what transpired that made you gay..keep hidding in deceit..anybody that wants to truely accept jesus will nt be ashamed of telling his past.

And you expect me to reply you because? what makes you think I owe you an explanation with such tone in your post?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team / Jesus Is More Than God, He Is Jehovah / Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.