Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

The Almighty Hips Of Toolz Of X. Factor. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Almighty Hips Of Toolz Of X. Factor. (1324 Views)

Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Almighty Hips Of Toolz Of X. Factor. by eghosaobas: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2013
Please I want us to rub our minds on the Almighty Hips of Toolz the presenter of X Factor, do you really think that her hips is real, that thing look more of an artificial. Pls tell me what you think about the almighty Hips.
Re: The Almighty Hips Of Toolz Of X. Factor. by UyiIredia(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2013
Very very natural and ripe to behold. If you ain't into fat ladies start with her, chai abeg make I no fantasize. E don do :x
Re: The Almighty Hips Of Toolz Of X. Factor. by koolg: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2013
if you want the real truth, go to her aus or the radio station or whereeva she works, tell her to pull off her pant, gstring or wateva she wore that day. examine the hips for genuineness and come back with ur research result. you might become rich
Re: The Almighty Hips Of Toolz Of X. Factor. by BigRuckus: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
eghosaobas: Please I want us to rub our minds on the Almighty Hips of Toolz...
like seriously! are you for real?

1 Like

Re: The Almighty Hips Of Toolz Of X. Factor. by BigRuckus: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
undecided
Re: The Almighty Hips Of Toolz Of X. Factor. by Enegod(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
smh
Re: The Almighty Hips Of Toolz Of X. Factor. by segyemaro(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
I have also observed that too
Re: The Almighty Hips Of Toolz Of X. Factor. by kenny888: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2013
Nothing wey person nor go see for this nairaland

(1) (Reply)

In-laws And Their Effects On Marriage / Before You Break-up That Relationship, Consider These... / How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.