Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor (20649 Views)

Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki / ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation / Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by tnktosin(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Well, this is no news to me. Too bad IBORI is still the best governor of Delta state till date. I just hope all the thieves in govt will suffer worse fate including d one at the top.
IBORI is paying for his sins....but I can't stop loving d guy.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Some NLders are freakishly annoying!!!
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by pesty100(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
*looks around *

And says in italian
Orario di fine le cose
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by ukemilia(f): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ibori d criminal
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
Some people are just stupid, how does the issue affect tinubu! If someone buys first bank (or oando) shares, do you expect the exectives to go and find out if the money is stolen or not. if they can prove that ibori's money (stolen money) is there, then they should do what needs to be done.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by babyboy3(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
BabaAlabi: £200 million...Money meant for the development of Delta State in one man's account and it is England that's helping us prosecute the fat bloated criminal.
Shame on E.F.C.C
Shame on Nigeria's Judiciary.
Shame on Goodluck Jonathan.

And Retardeen a.k.a Jonathan gave him a national pardon
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by creativemusic: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na wa ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Jarus(m): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
This is serious bad press for Oando, especially for an organization going global, trying to break into American markets.

Interestingly, one investment banker from US contacted me just last week asking questions about Oando/Wale Tinubu. While researching , he came across a positive article I did on Tinubu/Oando last year, sought me out, and was asking questions about Oando. I told him to the best of my knowledge, Oando conducts her business with integrity.

I just pray Oando comes out clean from this, because it is a company that occupies special place in my heart.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by ichidodo: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u be MUMU...
So, if u av a company, and someone decided to buy into its shares, u will refuse?

Do u understand d difference btw money laundry and shares?
U be proper Mkpumalanga.
So if drug baron wan invest for your bizness, you go gree?
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by zakiyyu(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
ukemilia: Ibori d criminal
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by pesty100(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ibori didn't do anything he only committed money laundering(which actually is washing money with detergent #so how is that wrong#
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by agbameta: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
[quote][Oando is not a party to the case, although a British lawyer was in court representing the company's interests.

/quote]

Oando remains the most efficient, well run and productive indigenous oil company in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
ichidodo: U be proper Mkpumalanga.
dude, there is a diff. btw selling spare parts and buying shares in a coy. Do expect the executives to go and find out if there shareholders stole or not. Is that not efcc, icpc, police etc job!

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by oseiwe(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
I almost believed dis story until I saw where it was written dat his 3 daughters attend a small private sch. D daughter I knw is a big girl who attends a university.
Wat concerns UK and d money he stole in delta? Why shld 1 gov outta 36 suffer so much?
He is d best gov delta has had.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by atlwireles: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
Jarus: This is serious bad press for Oando, especially for an organization going global, trying to break into American markets.

Interestingly, one investment banker from US contacted me just last week asking questions about Oando/Wale Tinubu. While researching , he came across a positive article I did on Tinubu/Oando last year, sought me out, and was asking questions about Oando. I told him to the best of my knowledge, Oando conducts her business with integrity.

I just pray Oando comes out clean from this, because it is a company that occupies special place in my heart.

Poor research made you pass over bad info to that banker. How did Onado perform, one year after the subsidy saga They cannot even find financing, for assets they are trying to buy from conco WHY. You can cook your books for a while, it will always come back to bite you.

3 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
Theifnibu again!

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Thebrightest(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
Well, i wont say END TIME THINGS even though it is.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by nijanigga: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
To make life easier for Nigerians, why not legalize CORRUPTION in Nigeria, than beating around bush .In the present set up every Nigerian is just looking for an opening to share the loot.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ibori and Igbeneidion were best pals with Theifnibu.

Ibori once addressed Theifnibu in a conference just after being the sole AC governor to be returened as the last man standing.

I have seen Theifnibu twice in Igbinedion's house during one of their 0rgy/football parties in Benin.

The olofo don shaq gulder and they smoke weed like one tout.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by donwilz(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite: If he is released 2016 and Nigerians are dumb enough to vote for the Silverback Gorilla person called Jonathan, the husband of the Sheppopotamus, in 2015 then expect him to be appointed by the Gorilla as probably Minister of Foreign Affairs or even Chairman of NDDC upon his release.
All I just saw are the perfect description of your parents. Never knew you hated them this much embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
hohafrank:
You are all thieves. Where did he=Ibori get the money to buy reasonable share in Oando? In short you are all thieves.God will expose every one of you including YOUR father Tinubu for impoverishing the masses.
the truth is simple:

The only people ibori improvished are non other but ir people!

To do this is very simple,

i just give u pea nuts to keep shouting 'our oyel' while i loot u dry!

It is a knwn fact, u are bunch of half baked forced educated bingos!

5 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by ichidodo: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
gokelicious: dude, there is a diff. btw selling spare parts and buying shares in a coy. Do expect the executives to go and find out if there shareholders stole or not. Is that not efcc, icpc, police etc job!
If you like don't observe due diligence on your shareholders, especially the major ones until security operatives seal your business because one unscrupulous investor is using your company as a FRONT.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Tinoxky: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
nonyofor: When is America bombing Syria
haaa!
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by fesfen28(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
I will say this again and again, no white man can claim to be a saint in Nigeria, because they do worst things, if they are saying ibori is a thief, which role did their country pay in making the robbery successful? How much is the budget of Delta state for the 8 years he ruled? Does that mean the man did not pay salary or construct any road or building in the state for this period? Did the UK court jailed him for money laundry or money he stole from Delta? Most of the white business men in Nigeria are all thieves causing religious and ethnic crises everywhere. It is because we are not serious with the fight against corruption that's why British citizen are going free, most of them are very very corrupt. The Lebanese who owns wonderland in abuja will tell the whole world they are helping Nigeria until they were caught with ammunitions. UK should come and tell us who buys these stolen crude oil, who sells these property to Nigerians there? We help to develop their economy. Yet they treat us as dirts. My submission, UK is corrupt. It takes two to tangle

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by karlmax2: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u be MUMU...
So, if u av a company, and someone decided to buy into its shares, u will refuse?

Do u understand d difference btw money laundry and shares?
na ur papa be mumu .is ur type that is spoiling nigeria hypocrite. If tinubu no be thief why didn't investigate the source of the fund . Is their anybody in nigeria that don't know that ibori looted fund from delta state and bought assets from another thiefs company.is money laundry money that ibori stole from the good people of delta state was given to tinubu and oando to help him launder it.

"Money laundering is the process of concealing the source of large amounts of money that have been gained through illegitimate means. Money evidently gained through crime is "dirty" money, and money that has been "laundered" to appear as if it came from a legitimate source is "clean" money. Money can be laundered by many methods, which vary in complexity and sophistication."

Olodo tell us the legitimate means ibori. Got his wealth from.

The british has found out the source and the owner of the hidden assets tinubu and oando has been hidding for ibori which the proceeds were traced to iboris hidden swiss account deal with that. They should investigate oando they may be helping other corrupt polithiefcian. Hid their loots

3 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
ichidodo: If you like don't observe due diligence on your shareholders, especially the major ones until security operatives seal your business because one unscrupulous investor is using your company as a FRONT.
OMG, are you for real! If they are suppose to do that, then what is efcc, icpc and the police meant for?
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
google it
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
SLIDE waxie: the truth is simple:

The only people ibori improvished are non other but ir people!

To do this is very simple,

i just give u pea nuts to keep shouting 'our oyel' while i loot u dry!

It is a knwn fact, u are bunch of half baked forced educated bingos!

This is why Nigeria needs to stop existing because of you yorubas. I will even prefer only the SW to go because of your type

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
ucyoma: who will be d J.J Rawlings of naija dt will flush out d whole bad eggs in dx country of ours?
google it
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Tinoxky: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
Very soon parkinson's disease will catch up with them!
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
ichidodo: U be proper Mkpumalanga.
so, u think shares is something u enter office and buy from the counter?

Is the stock broker asked to scrutinize and investigate every buyer? Stock broker be EFCC?

Besides, are u so much a dunce dt u dnt knw dt most rick men buy shares by proxy?(If u even undstnd wot dt means grin)
Bloody illiterate!
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
[size=18pt]Theifnibu the Embezzler
Theifnibu the money launderer
Theifnibu the corrupt politician
Theifnibu the theif
Theifnibu the Drug Dealer
Theifnibu the Tout Lord
Theifnibu the Murderer of Funso Williams
Theifnibu the crooked
Theifnibu the deciever of the whole stup1d yoruba people[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buratai Organises Sallah Party For Injured Soldiers / Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide / Osinbajo Meets With Military Service Chiefs in Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.