Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell (22435 Views)

President Jonathan Rings NYSE Closing Bell (video) / Highlights Of President Jonathan's Meeting With Obama & NYSE Closing Bell / Video: Jonathan, President Of Nigeria At The NYSE Closing Bell Ringing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by agbameta: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
solomon111: So the president should not attend the UN meeting or do any other thing because there is a strike in Nigeria or oil theft?
Is it only in Nigeria that strikes happen?
You are an inbred moronn.

Maybe sad events affecting my own people in my own country matters to me more than some silly and goofy beneath the president bell in ny.

Little things bug shallow minds like yours and that dullard with Halloween hat..
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by solomon111(m): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts:

yes you are.

send me a PM with ur account and I will send you 5grand for dinner

I swear!
I have often thought those people who are unrepentantly against the president on nairaland are those who have been afflicted with laziness-induced poverty,and here is one of them trying to offer me an imaginary 5grand for dinner.
Lol.
Wetin man no go see?
Nairaland is indeed a leveler.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
solomon111: Would you mind telling us your academic qualification and achievements and let us see how it how ranks alongside president jonathan's.?
Morøn.

Does it even matter if has multiple doctorates from Ivy league universities since he just sits behind a computer screen castigating the President of the land for peanuts
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by solomon111(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta:

Maybe sad events affecting my own people in my own country matters to me more than some silly and goofy beneath the president bell in ny.

Little things bug shallow minds like yours and that dullard with Halloween hat..
you are an inbred morøn.
Why not tie president jonathan down and tell him not to go anywhere?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by agbameta: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
solomon111: you are an inbred morøn.
Why not tie president jonathan down and tell him not to go anywhere?

lol @ this dullard getting emotional. Na by force to agree with you ni? Many ordinary nigerians don ring the yeye bell so I should off my pata because mumuchukwu is doing follow follow after ordinary nigerians and even many school kids wey don ring the yeye bell...

Hungry assss dullard......lmao
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by solomon111(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta:

lol @ this dullard getting emotional. Na by force to agree with you ni? Many ordinary nigerians don ring the yeye bell so I should off my pata because mumuchukwu is doing follow follow after ordinary nigerians and even many school kids wey don ring the yeye bell...

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Italiano1: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
solomon111: Would you mind telling us your academic qualification and achievements and let us see how it how ranks alongside president jonathan's.?
Morøn.

I do not need to tell you my academic qualifications or my achievements since you are not a prospective employer and I am not a public figure.

However, I can assure you that I am far better educated than you- unless you can provide evidence that it is your 6 year old child that writes your posts.

Additionally, I can categorically state that I speak and write better than Jonathan Goodluck- in English I meant and not in Okrika language.

The man that you worship has consistently and relentlessly disgraced the Nigerian nation in every international fora he has participated in- I will advise you to go and watch how a 27 year old CNN presenter disgraced him during a routine interview. He struggles to string sentences together and for a man that supposedly has a PhD, he has zero analytical skills which is quite surprising but quite understandable considering he got his doctorate in a glorified secondary school. Just for informational purposes, his wife who is a walking grammar nuclear bomb also has a so called "Bachelors Degree".

Your question does not negate my point on the fact that Mr Jona has no fundamental clue about the mechanics or even the basic operations of the NYSE.

12 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by solomon111(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta:

Isn't it shameful that louts like you are the type APC hires to do their image laundering online?
You are not worth my time.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by dayokanu(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
Italiano1:

I do not need to tell you my academic qualifications or my achievements since you are not a prospective employer and I am not a public figure.

However, I can assure you that I am far better educated than you- unless you can provide evidence that it is your 6 year old child that writes your posts.

Additionally, I can categorically state that I speak and write better than Jonathan Goodluck- in English I meant and not in Okrika language.

The man that you worship has consistently and relentlessly disgraced the Nigerian nation in every international fora he has participated in- I will advise you to go and watch how a 27 year old CNN presenter disgraced him during a routine interview. He struggles to string sentences together and for a man that supposedly has a PhD, he has zero analytical skills which is quite surprising but quite understandable considering he got his doctorate in a glorified secondary school. Just for informational purposes, his wife who is a walking grammar nuclear bomb also has a so called "Bachelors Degree".

Your question does not negate my point on the fact that Mr Jona has no fundamental clue about the mechanics or even the basic operations of the NYSE.

[size=14pt]FATALITY[/size]

17 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by solomon111(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Really?
You expect me to read this emotional outbursts?
Smh.
You still couldn't provide evidence of how president jonathan has an inferior knowledge of the NYSE in relation to you.
You're a tool just like the rest of them.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by MayorofLagos(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
solomon111: But some people ignorant sha.
Atleast get an education before deciding to be an APC hack.
Seriously,the quality of the paid opposition on nairaland is shameful.
WTF.

Heyy, this is how politics is, its a combative tussle not a love exchange, learn to take the heat or relocate to romance. cheesy
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by demelza: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
grin
Italiano1: Jona does not even have the slightest knowledge of what goes on at the NYSE not to talk of understanding the reason for ringing the bell- he will just subconsciously assume he is ringing the bell for the start of the consumption of copious amount of Ogogoro in his backward village
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by mekaboy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nigerians and ranting, who told u, it is a big deal to Gej?

I am sure gej will feel very insulted when he heard he has been given the privilege to ring the NYSCE bell.

To the americans it is a big deal to ring the closing bell, but Nigeria has gone way past that.

We break MACE for naija, the symbol of authority. We convert MACE to weapon so wetin be bell.

Go and tell the US and Obama that naija has overgrown ringing bell, that we break the MACE. So they should invite Gej to break their MACE for person head. Lol
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Italiano1: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
solomon111: Really?
You expect me to read this emotional outbursts?
Smh.
You still couldn't provide evidence of how president jonathan has an inferior knowledge of the NYSE in relation to you.
You're a tool just like the rest of them.

I will advise you to go and sleep before you get decimated in front of your loved ones. This debate is far above your knowledge, we are not discussing the amount of fake spare parts that have been imported to Onisha in the last 24 hours.

Oya 1, 2. Tell me what you know about the NYSE?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by solomon111(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Heyy, this is how politics is, its a combative tussle not a love exchange, learn to take the heat or relocate to romance. cheesy
Seriously?
You want me to overlook uneducated and brainless rhetorics in the name of political banter?
Interesting.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by solomon111(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Italiano1:

I will advise you to go and sleep before you get decimated in front of your loved ones. This debate is far above your knowledge, we are not discussing the amount of fake spare parts that have been imported to Onisha in the last 24 hours.

Oya 1, 2. Tell me what you know about the NYSE?
you must be brain-dead if you think i will fall for your bait.
Going by the discourse here,i can tell you have the I.Q of a tadpole.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by tpia5: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hmm, war things.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Italiano1: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
solomon111: you must be brain-dead if you think i will fall for your bait.
Going by the discourse here,i can tell you have the I.Q of a tadpole.

Of course that will be your response because like Mr Jona, you have absolutely no clue. Subjects and issues like these are too complex for you to comprehend, you have neither the intellect nor educational background to debate without resorting to childish name calling.

An argument is won when your opponent has to depend on insults to get their point across, you are lightweight my friend.

Like I said earlier, go and sleep so that you do not do further damage to your self esteem.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
solomon111: I have often thought those people who are unrepentantly against the president on nairaland are those who have been afflicted with laziness-induced poverty,and here is one of them trying to offer me an imaginary 5grand for dinner.
Lol.
Wetin man no go see?
Nairaland is indeed a leveler.

pride will do u in
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by agbameta: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Dayummmmmm!!!!!!! This is serious brutal punishment..

lmao.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by tsomething: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
jmaine:

They are ignorantly bitter cos it's not their tin god. grin

This is coming from the same people who celebrated Fashola shaking the hands of the US ambassador !

Bloody and shameless hypocrites they are!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Is that part of the transformation agenda?
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by tsomething: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Italiano1:

With all this knowledge and writing skills you still allow this incompetent man you described lead you? Very shameful I must say, because if you truly are as brilliant you claim you are, you should have done any of the following ,

1. Contested and won the unintelligent man at the polls

2. Left the country to countries where you have intelligent people like you. you could try sudan, Gabon or DR Congo.

3. Commited suicide since you can't bear the humiliation of being led by an unintelligent man.

If you can't do any of these then your not as intelligent as you claim to be

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
aletheia:
He is your president too, mörön!

Ringing the opening bell of the NYSE is a symbolic art and an honor. If the news is true, then President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan belongs to such notable company as Nelson Mandela who were also given the honor of ringing the bell of the NYSE.

You really need to get an education.
Imagine comparing the retardeen to Nelson Mandela?

LWKMDFH!! grin
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Horus(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2013

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Horus: [img]http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Pink+Panther+Rings+NYSE+Closing+Bell+XlakgUvF6Wfx.jpg[/img]

The Pink Panther rings The NYSE Closing Bell
Bwahahahahahaa! grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
[size=14pt]Many politicians have also rung the bell. On a tour of the U.S. to promote economic cooperation, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao visited the capital of capitalism in order to partake. Other famous politicians who have had the honor of ringing the bell include Nelson Mandela and Rudy Giuliani.
[/size]
http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0310/the-tradition-of-the-nyse-bell.aspx

etouts of APC go and eat sh1t

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
A common sight today is the highly publicized events in which a celebrity or executive from a corporation stands behind the NYSE podium and pushes the button that signals the bells to ring. Many consider the act of ringing the bells to be quite an honor and a symbol of a lifetime of achievement. Furthermore, due to the amount of coverage that the opening/closing bells receive, many companies coordinate new product launches and other marketing-related events to start on the same day as when the company's representatives ring the bell. This daily tradition wasn't always this highly publicized either. In fact, it was only in 1995 that the NYSE began having special guests ring the bells on a regular basis. Prior to that, ringing the bells was usually the responsibility of the exchange's floor managers.

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/06/openingclosingbell.asp
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Boss13: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Italiano1: Jona does not even have the slightest knowledge of what goes on at the NYSE not to talk of understanding the reason for ringing the bell- he will just subconsciously assume he is ringing the bell for the start of the consumption of copious amount of Ogogoro in his backward village

He is the president. He doesn't need to know jack. There are people in his cabinet who are more knowledgeable and would explain to him in fews minutes.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
[size=18pt]Time to put a stop to all this nonsense[/size]

Premiere Wen Ringing the DAMN bell.

Wen is that leader of the most populous nation on earth and the 2nd largest economy, China!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
here is Wen on the floor of the stock exchange.

Jonathan will do the same.

You may not like it because it is not your Theifnibu or Buhari but nothing will stop him from making history again.

ediots

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
[size=18pt]Now dont you all look like f00ls[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Can’t Summon IGP - Falana / Adetoun Adediran Is Dead! Lagos First Female Deputy Speaker Dies / Yau Kumo Under Investigation By EFCC Over N3bn Fraud - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.