Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell (22460 Views)

President Jonathan Rings NYSE Closing Bell (video) / Highlights Of President Jonathan's Meeting With Obama & NYSE Closing Bell / Video: Jonathan, President Of Nigeria At The NYSE Closing Bell Ringing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
Italiano1:

I will advise you to go and sleep before you get decimated in front of your loved ones. This debate is far above your knowledge, we are not discussing the amount of fake spare parts that have been imported to Onisha in the last 24 hours.

Oya 1, 2. Tell me what you know about the NYSE?
Now this got me ROTF!! grin
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Horus(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2013

Darth Vader Ring The Closing Bell At NYSE

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: Now this got me ROTF!! grin

you keep rollin all over the place b1tch

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts: here is Wen on the floor of the stock exchange.

Jonathan will do the same.

You may not like it because it is not your Theifnibu or Buhari but nothing will stop him from making history again.

ediots

Make history by ringing a bell? Like seriously? How does that affect the ongoing strike by ASUU? LOL!
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
JONATHAN IS NOT GOING TO BE THE FIRST NIGERIAN TO RING THE CLOSING BELL AT THE NYSE AS FALSELY ALLEGED BY THE HEADLINE OF THIS POST, THERE HAVE BEEN OTHER NIGERIANS, ONE OF THEM BEING ARUMA OTEH!!!

THESE GEJ PROPAGANDISTS SEF....
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
Horus:

Falls from my bed!! grin grin
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Trailii: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
Jonathan indeed. Smh. Dis man is so disgusting! Can Ɣøû imagine a whole nigeria presido? I miss obj soo much.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: Make history by ringing a bell? Like seriously? How does that affect the ongoing strike by ASUU? LOL!

with this statement i pray there is never an ASUU to continue to breed semi-illiterates like you.

You are lucky it is GEJ becs if nah ur Fashola dem for don sack all your plagiaristic lecturers and hike tuition to 1 million naira inorder to encourage you to learn vulcanizer or tailoring

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: Falls from my bed!! grin grin

and lands on a stiff d1ck

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Horus(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2013

Smurfette, Papa Smurf, and Clumsy Smurf, left to right, ring the bell of the New York Stock Exchange.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
Horus:

Smurfette, Papa Smurf, and Clumsy Smurf, left to right, ring the bell of the New York Stock Exchange.

Chinese Premiere Wen

Leader of the most populous Nation on earth and the 2nd largest Economy.

Eat Sh1t!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Trailii: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
Jonathan indeed. Smh. Dis man is so disgusting! Can Ɣøû imagine a whole nigeria presido? I miss obj soo much. Next tin we go hear for news tomorrow is ' jonatan organize a dinner party to celebrate been the first nigerian to ring nyse bell' stupid man
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Trail ii: Jonathan indeed. Smh. Dis man is so disgusting! Can Ɣøû imagine a whole nigeria presido? I miss obj soo much. Next tin we go hear for news tomorrow is ' jonatan organize a dinner party to celebrate been the first nigerian to ring nyse bell' stupid man

f00l

Even Nelson Mandela rang the bell when he was President of South Africa.

And for your information a day in NYSE can wipe out your economy for life.

Celebrities, Heroes, Politicians, Business Moguls and Celebrities have rung the bell.

Eat sh1t

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Horus(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts: [size=35pt]Eat Sh1t![/size]

Why do you say Eat Sh1t?
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
Horus:

Why do you say Eat Sh1t?

because u keep spewing it here
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Italiano1: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
t-something:

With all this knowledge and writing skills you still allow this incompetent man you described lead you? Very shameful I must say, because if you truly are as brilliant you claim you are, you should have done any of the following ,

1. Contested and won the unintelligent man at the polls

2. Left the country to countries where you have intelligent people like you. you could try sudan, Gabon or DR Congo.

3. Commited suicide since you can't bear the humiliation of being led by an unintelligent man.

If you can't do any of these then your not as intelligent as you claim to be

Now that is the problem with folks like you. You consistently try to argue above your station. This is not Aba or Onisha beer parlor where you can spew all sorts of incoherent diatribe and after decimating your biological systems with fake Aba made alcoholic products then you all shout Ibo kwenu and go to bed.

1. Jona's presidency is a byproduct of an unfortunate natural event- Jona was a common figurehead aka houseboy under Yaradua-FACT!! The constantly drunk fisherman with a PhD from a glorified secondary school was so politically impotent that it took eminent Nigerians like Wole Soyinka to push him to take over the mantle of office weeks after the demise of his Boss.

2. I am from Lagos and I stay in the SW, I do not need to go outside of my region to have a life. Can you,your family and friends say the same? Gabon, DR Congo are better places to live in than Alaibo- FACT! OR why will Umuibo decide to go and populate countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan?

3. Committing suicide is a better option than the humiliation, ignominy and annihilation that you and your people are going through- from SA, Kenya, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Germany, Italy and even Israel that you supposedly come from- you continually face constant disgrace.

I have not claimed to be intelligent, all I said is that I speak and write better than your hero- Jona. Any person that has successfully completed their O'Levels in the SW of Nigeria can say the same- it is not an achievement to be grammatically superior to Jona and his wife in Yorubaland.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Pataki: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Horus:

Of course, Jonathan dressed in that burial ground dress, combined with that shoemaker cap of his, how can one not think this is caricature of some sort.

Foolish goat of a President.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
How f00lish do you all feel now?

would we have heard one single word if by mistake FASHOLA (ur local champion) was asked to ring the bell.

we all know the answer to that.

You would all have been opening several threads celebrating it.

I will not stop coming here because of your stupidity but i will keep trying even though it will feel like a vain venture to keep correcting you f00ols

The NYSE controls the money flow to almost every economy on the planet.

If your President is given the honor to ceremonially close the trading day by ringing the bell in the world's biggest capital market in the capital of capitalism (New York) in the biggest economy in the world( United States) and you still assume it is an insult then I am afraid nobody can cure you of your ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
Trail ii: Jonathan indeed. Smh. Dis man is so disgusting! Can Ɣøû imagine a whole nigeria presido? I miss obj soo much. Next tin we go hear for news tomorrow is ' jonatan organize a dinner party to celebrate been the first nigerian to ring nyse bell' stupid man
Organize a dinner? LMAO!! You know your president wella!

hehehehehe!! grin
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
obviously thhis thread is being trolled by the same and only one fagg0t!
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Protocol is as much a part of political office something you goons will not understand

So next time fashola cuts the ribbon for any of his phony projects I expect u people to shout loud.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Horus(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-QcCwaBXaSyA/Tj_dVtW-j8I/AAAAAAAAGI0/oBgjNhJ8zls/s400/smurfs.jpg[/img]

PvtParts:

because u keep spewing it here

Everything happen with your own interpretation in your own mind. I am just posting picture and I am not even talking about Jonathan, so your problem come from your own perception. CONCLUSION: the "Sh1t" is in your own mind. Don't see malicious intention behind every posts, all happen in your mind or maybe your own interpretation is malicious
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by MeAboki(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
LOL ! OP you may want to revise your title because it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that Oga Johnny is definitely not going to be the first Nigerian to 'Hit it First' as there are clearly others before him - I think even Dangote may have already done it, so Oga will obviously have to contend with follow follow, definitely no record breaker.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Everything happen with your own interpretation in your own mind. I am just posting picture and I am not even talking about Jonathan, so your problem come from your own perception. CONCLUSION: the "Sh1t" is in your own mind. Don't see malicious intention behind every posts, all happen in your mind or maybe your own interpretation is malicious

Premiere Wen Ringing the DAMN bell.

Wen is that leader of the most populous nation on earth and the 2nd largest economy, China!

That's why I said you should go eat sh1t!

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Me_Aboki: LOL ! OP you may want to revise your title because it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that Oga Johnny is definitely not going to be the first Nigerian to 'Hit it First' as there are clearly others before him - I think even Dangote may have already done it, so Oga will obviously have to contend with follow follow, definitely no record breaker.
Dude, i posted exactly what i saw on the source. There's a difference between ringing the opening bell and ringing the closing bell. Maybe other Nigerians rang the opening bell but Jonathan is the first to ring the closing bell.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by ShineIt: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta: Ringing bell at the NYSE is beneath the president of Nigeria or any president, but to the dullard, anything is good to go. I bet they paid some NY firm millions of dollars to lobby for this silliness.

Just picture this joker at the NYSE with his goofy smile, halloween uniform and undertaker hat...
This odeshuku don suffer...lmao

See this yeye man, in one sentence he's saying its beneath the President in another he said GEJ paid for the honour to ring the closing bell.
You're a real dullard because a little research will tell you the like's of Mandela and Ronald Reagan at some point in their political career rang the famous bell.

Are you just jealous Fashola can only do this in his dream?

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Horus(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts:

That's why I said you should go eat sh1t!

I took the soft manner and was polite to explain but now: Tell your mother to go eat your own sh1t!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by agbameta: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2013

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
Here is George Bush opening a school in Africa.

What a waste of protocol you may want to say for the then World's most powerful man.

The visit is to highlight Nigeria's business opportunities which will lead to capital investment into the economy from the U.S.

By according the President the protocol to sound the closing bell on the stock market is both symbolic and a pragmatic public relation stunt.

Now all of you are so deluded with hate, jealousy and tribal sentiments against this man that you will never understand.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
Horus:

I took the soft manner and was polite to explain but now: Tell your mother to go eat your own sh1t!

I am already done with you.

keep posting ur sh1t
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
even a dog? LOL!

grin
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
Here is tinibu clapping like he is in church at an Obama rally he lied that he was invited when he paid to be there.

Notice he is the only one standing.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive / The Contestants For PDP National Publicity Secretary / : EFCC Raids Residence Of Ex-zamfara Governor, Abdulaziz Yari (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.