Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell (22465 Views)

President Jonathan Rings NYSE Closing Bell (video) / Highlights Of President Jonathan's Meeting With Obama & NYSE Closing Bell / Video: Jonathan, President Of Nigeria At The NYSE Closing Bell Ringing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Absugardaddy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
na cherrubim n saraphy bell afta all na white germent church GEJ DEY GO.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Dpeacemaker101: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
agbameta: Ringing bell at the NYSE is beneath the president of Nigeria or any president, but to the dullard, anything is good to go. I bet they paid some NY firm millions of dollars to lobby for this silliness.

Just picture this joker at the NYSE with his goofy smile, halloween uniform and undertaker hat...

This odeshuku don suffer...lmao
haters will hate, no matter what happens.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by eagleeye2: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Boss13: Obama is a good politician. See how the Americans are trying to mend bruised ego. Anyways my compliment to Segun Aganga, the guy knows his job.

Jonathan I would be watching you as you ring the NYSE closing bell and I hope you are not putting up the country for public listing in the NYSE exchange.

Nice one.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Dpeacemaker101: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
It will be history again, when GEJ will ring that bell. Even the US has confirmed that GEJ is the man of the people, that will lead us to the promised land.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
agbameta: Ringing bell at the NYSE is beneath the president of Nigeria or any president, but to the dullard, anything is good to go. I bet they paid some NY firm millions of dollars to lobby for this silliness.

Just picture this joker at the NYSE with his goofy smile, halloween uniform and undertaker hat...

ogbeni, u r a very very big fool. why insult ur president (if not, ur elder) like this? Obote!
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Lamasta(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Am Just Observing......
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
ochejoseph:

Simple English - 1st NIGERIAN LEADER ! Next. Time u make this mistake u go refund all the skool fees wei your daddy pay

It has always got to be the one with a pea-sized brain who applauds himself for solving some great mystery that never was.
Since your juvenile mind is incapable of entertaining other possibilities, why don't ask @OP what the original title was to begin with?
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by uceee(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Italiano1:

Now that is the problem with folks like you. You consistently try to argue above your station. This is not Aba or Onisha beer parlor where you can spew all sorts of incoherent diatribe and after decimating your biological systems with fake Aba made alcoholic products then you all shout Ibo kwenu and go to bed.

1. Jona's presidency is a byproduct of an unfortunate natural event- Jona was a common figurehead aka houseboy under Yaradua-FACT!! The constantly drunk fisherman with a PhD from a glorified secondary school was so politically impotent that it took eminent Nigerians like Wole Soyinka to push him to take over the mantle of office weeks after the demise of his Boss.

2. I am from Lagos and I stay in the SW, I do not need to go outside of my region to have a life. Can you,your family and friends say the same? Gabon, DR Congo are better places to live in than Alaibo- FACT! OR why will Umuibo decide to go and populate countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan?

3. Committing suicide is a better option than the humiliation, ignominy and annihilation that you and your people are going through- from SA, Kenya, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Germany, Italy and even Israel that you supposedly come from- you continually face constant disgrace.

I have not claimed to be intelligent, all I said is that I speak and write better than your hero- Jona. Any person that has successfully completed their O'Levels in the SW of Nigeria can say the same- it is not an achievement to be grammatically superior to Jona and his wife in Yorubaland.
when you read poo like this on NL, you wonder where this country is going. You can seriously smell the arrogance in that post. Stinks to high heavens. No intelligent facts relevant to the argument have been put across. He just strings English words together and feels good about himself.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Adola1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
[quote
author=agbameta]Ringing bell at the NYSE is beneath the president of
Nigeria or any president, but to the dullard, anything is good to go. I
bet they paid some NY firm millions of dollars to lobby for this
silliness.

Just picture this joker at the NYSE with his goofy smile, halloween
uniform and undertaker hat...

This odeshuku don suffer...lmao[/quote] Respect your leaders pls.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by omiobo: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2013

U get bad mouth o! Wetin GEJ do you?
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by 25Calibre(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
Italiano1: Jona does not even have the slightest knowledge of what goes on at the NYSE not to talk of understanding the reason for ringing the bell- he will just subconsciously assume he is ringing the bell for the start of the consumption of copious amount of Ogogoro in his backward village

Hahaha! I can't stop laughing!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Burger01(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Uncle 'Jo, una no serious sir. Na bell ringing we go chop? Just sign a pact with Obama and come home with loads of supersonic weapons to wipe off terrorism once and end it all..

angry
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by tosingcfr(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
Time keeper
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by soulglo: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2013

Presidents have rang the opening bell in the past. Your president rang the closing bell. No big deal. It's just embarrassing that you spent all that time insulting him and you have no clue what you were talking about. The irony.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Akpan107(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
eGuerrilla: Jonathan is not the first Nigerian to be given this honour.

Aruma Oteh ringing closing bell at NYSE 26 Sept 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcxBaXCABMQ

Even Professor Ndi Okereke-Onyiuke rang the closing bell at NYSE sometime in 2008. wink

The News read: Jonathan the first Nigeria ''Leader'' to ring NYSE closing bell.
Last time i checked, Aruma Oteh was never a Nigerian leader.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by eaglechild: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
agbameta: I wonder what kind of arrangement the NYSE is making to accomodate mumuchukwu and his 200 man gangsta and shayo pose.

lmao
I just want to advise you on the use of 'mumuchukwu/odechukwu when trying to refer to the president.
Mumu/ ode means foolish
chukwu means God
In other words you are saying foolish God.
Maybe you are an atheist, I don't know but just be mindful the words you use.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Jonathan don become NYSE janitor for a day..

Na achievement ...part of the transformation agenda.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by deols(f): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mr. President finally responds to the summon.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by jmaine: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
eaglechild:
I just want to advise you on the use of 'mumuchukwu/odechukwu when trying to refer to the president.
Mumu/ ode means foolish
chukwu means God

He is obviously a muslim, so he knows what God is.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Jonathan ti di Alago ni america! Erin pa mi o!

grin
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Akpan107: The News read: Jonathan the first Nigeria ''Leader'' to ring NYSE closing bell.

Did you not see my earlier post on this page?
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by demelza: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
eaglechild:
Mumu/ ode means foolish
chukwu means God
But that is his standard name around here and given his antecedents you cant blame those who call him that.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by slikcipher(m): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
berem: Una president wan go ring bell for America! LOL!! grin

Im neva hia say we no go fit get lottery enter America?

Go back to the kitchen girl
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Akiika: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
Not worth my time....
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Akporugo247: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
luvmijeje: *cover my face with my hands* Hian! First in ringing a bell, it's well.
Come u this lad gurl i have been watching u and i really love like u can u make me get a/an erectiion smile. C'mon don'nt be silly. Kisses and hug.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
ochejoseph:

Simple English - 1st NIGERIAN LEADER ! Next. Time u make this mistake u go refund all the skool fees wei your daddy pay
If Arumah Otes of Security and Exchange Commission, believed to be the first Nigerian to ring it, then there is nothing special in Goodluck Jonathan being the first President of Nigeria to ring it.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by agbameta: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Akpan107: The News read: Jonathan the first Nigeria ''Leader'' to ring NYSE closing bell.

It's even a bigger shame to brag with what's been done by ordinary nigerians?
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by fydence: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
Italiano1:

Now that is the problem with folks like you. You consistently try to argue above your station. This is not Aba or Onisha beer parlor where you can spew all sorts of incoherent diatribe and after decimating your biological systems with fake Aba made alcoholic products then you all shout Ibo kwenu and go to bed.

1. Jona's presidency is a byproduct of an unfortunate natural event- Jona was a common figurehead aka houseboy under Yaradua-FACT!! The constantly drunk fisherman with a PhD from a glorified secondary school was so politically impotent that it took eminent Nigerians like Wole Soyinka to push him to take over the mantle of office weeks after the demise of his Boss.

2. I am from Lagos and I stay in the SW, I do not need to go outside of my region to have a life. Can you,your family and friends say the same? Gabon, DR Congo are better places to live in than Alaibo- FACT! OR why will Umuibo decide to go and populate countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan?

3. Committing suicide is a better option than the humiliation, ignominy and annihilation that you and your people are going through- from SA, Kenya, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Germany, Italy and even Israel that you supposedly come from- you continually face constant disgrace.

I have not claimed to be intelligent, all I said is that I speak and write better than your hero- Jona. Any person that has successfully completed their O'Levels in the SW of Nigeria can say the same- it is not an achievement to be grammatically superior to Jona and his wife in Yorubaland.
...and herez your certificate in
+Genetically Induced 'Hate-ism' (GIH)+
You did well both in exhibiting the character and language of hate... And here too are the keys to Hellfire's secretariat in the south west...
PS:yea the news is true..the devil moved out after seeing your posts...he now lives at the APC headquaterz...
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Silkmoth33: Wtf! And ppl die of hunger back home.
Gej why?
NIGERIANS are resilient and do not die of hunger.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by PointBlank13(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
This news should be corrected, Mrs. Arume Otteh is the DG-SEC not NSE
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Italiano1: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
uceee: when you read poo like this on NL, you wonder where this country is going. You can seriously smell the arrogance in that post. Stinks to high heavens. No intelligent facts relevant to the argument[i][/i] have been put across. He just strings English words together and feels good about himself.

Relevant to what argument? Did you read the post I was replying to? I guess you did but as it is always the case with the majority of your type, you are selective on who to apportion blame.

Personally, I do not give 2 fu*ks on what you think of me- your bloody headache my friend. Do you have any meaningful thing to say on the topic of thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Waec Statistics In 1961 and 1967 / Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari / Stop Claiming Port-harcourt Terminal Project, PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.