Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell (22437 Views)

President Jonathan Rings NYSE Closing Bell (video) / Highlights Of President Jonathan's Meeting With Obama & NYSE Closing Bell / Video: Jonathan, President Of Nigeria At The NYSE Closing Bell Ringing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by niggadee(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
what a joke
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
The thread says, "The First Nigerian Leader to ring the Bell". Is Nairaland infested by illiterates with reading and comprehension incapability ?

Woe to you little devils who hate fresh air.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by agbameta: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
Even ordinary dog don ring the stupid bell...lmao

Other crazy and funny characters don ring the stupid bell too....lmao

Even sponge bob sef don ring the stupid bel.....lmao

I guess mumuchuckwu is in the same league with sponge bob and doggie dog...

Nothing special about this silly bell wey every rif raf dey ring everyday...

Poor mumuchukwu

........................lmao

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Horus(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts:

I am already done with you.

keep posting ur sh1t

So why are you replying and keep eating my sh1t? You got what you deserve, you keep rooting in your own negativity
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by agbameta: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts: Here is George Bush opening a school in Africa.

What a waste of protocol you may want to say for the then World's most powerful man.

The visit is to highlight Nigeria's business opportunities which will lead to capital investment into the economy from the U.S.

By according the President the protocol to sound the closing bell on the stock market is both symbolic and a pragmatic public relation stunt.

Now all of you are so deluded with hate, jealousy and tribal sentiments against this man that you will never understand.

I saw sponge bob and doggie dog highlighting doggie dog business opportunities and sponge bob doing the same thing with patric and sandy under the sea......

lmao...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Horus(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta:

[size=18pt]Even a Dog Ring The Closing Bell At NYSE[/size]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Billyonaire: The thread says, "The First Nigerian Leader to ring the Bell". Is Nairaland infested by illiterates with reading and comprehension incapability ?

Woe to you little devils who hate fresh air.
So what if he's the first Nigerian leader to ring a bell? Is that suppose to be an achievement?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
I won't be surprised if the retardeen holds a Thanksgiving service to thank God for being the first Nigerian leader to ring a fuccking bell!!

LOL!! grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by demelza: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: I won't be surprised if the retardeen holds a Thanksgiving service to thank God for being the first Nigerian leader to ring a fuccking bell!!

LOL!! grin
Please dont give them ideas. I have had enough of the aso-ebis.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Horus(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
[size=25pt]The Weirdest People, Mascots, And Animals To Ever Ring The Opening Bell[/size]

Spider-man

The Westminster Kennel Dog Club

Mr. Potato Head
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by TechyGuy: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2013

Politicians
Many politicians have also rung the bell. On a tour of the U.S. to promote economic cooperation, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao visited the capital of capitalism in order to partake. Other famous politicians who have had the honor of ringing the bell include Nelson Mandela and Rudy Giuliani. (This instrument of foreign policy and economic pressure is preferred over military action but can still pack a punch. Read more in The Power Of Economic Sanctions.)

Heroes
Some of the most important NYSE bell ringers have been famous not for who they are, but rather for what they have done. These heroes include members of the New York police and fire departments following the events of 9/11, members of the United States Armed Forces serving overseas, and participants in various charity organizations - and the reception they receive is often significantly more vocal than that accorded to even the most famous celebrities. One of the most recent heroes to visit the NYSE was Pilot Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger, who managed to save the lives of all his passengers during a remarkable crash landing in the Hudson River.

One thing is certain, the strategy of APC nairaland crew is their undoing.
Attack everything GEJ, good or bad. Support everything APC, no questions!
That is the recipe for becoming a black sheep.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by agbameta: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: I won't be surprised if the retardeen holds a Thanksgiving service to thank God for being the first Nigerian leader to ring a fuccking bell!!

LOL!! grin

lmao.... this is too funny

Madam umblerra go close all the streets in Abuja to Celebrate and Parade with aso ebi decorated with mimushukwu's picture fro the NYSE...
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by ShineIt: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
See jealousy and bad belle.

@agba mental
[size=15pt]Don't worry Fashola's time will come in 2032.[/size]
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by homesteady(m): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
C'mon berem! You are more than this! undecided
Agbamata - I'm not surprised! Foolishnes5 is your trademark on NL

I wonder why this matter is taking so long to be settled!
From all the pictures I've seen, only important people rings the bell, so what's you guys qualms?
Yes even a dog has rang the bell, but the dog is more popular than you! So its a celebrity dog!
You have all avoided where they mentioned that Nelson mandela and wen jiabao rang the bell! Why?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by ShineIt: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
homesteady:

You have all avoided where they mentioned that Nelson mandela and wen jiabao rang the bell! Why?

Apart from those you quoted above the list also include Ronald Reagan. But you and I know its bad belle.

If Fashola had this opportunity agbamental would be screaming at the mods to make it double FP.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by agbameta: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
Shine It: See jealousy and bad belle.

@agba mental
[size=15pt]Don't worry Fashola's time will come in 2032.[/size]

Fashola is not interested in such comedic stupidity and clown fests with doggie dog and spong bob..

Mumushukwu can have all that, Fashola gets invited to serious intellectual forums at home and abroad, not to hang out with doggie dog, sponge bob and back street boys...

lmao..

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta:

Fashola is not interested in such comedic stupidity and clown fests with doggie dog and spong bob..

Mumushukwu can have all that, Fashola gets invited to serious intellectual forums at home and abroad, not to hang out with doggie dog, sponge bob and back street boys...

lmao..

you are in your element. but just like a madman laughing at his own demented vision.

Keep hating!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta: Even ordinary dog don ring the stupid bell...lmao

Other crazy and funny characters don ring the stupid bell too....lmao

Even sponge bob sef don ring the stupid bel.....lmao

I guess mumuchuckwu is in the same league with sponge bob and doggie dog...

Nothing special about this silly bell wey every rif raf dey ring everyday...

Poor mumuchukwu

........................lmao

Yes Sponge Bob!

FYI Sponge Bob is much a business franchise with over 20yrs on TV screens the character has spinned over to endorement deals from everything from T-Shirts, toys, school bags, lunch boxes, etc.

That same silly Sponge Bob must have raked over a billion dollars for it's creators since inception.

You won't understand this since you only see tolled bridges and mokola fly overs as achievements.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2013

LOL!! grin

Come on, he's way above that. His ringing of the bell doesn't demean the Nigerian presidency, it's just a fun symbolic act.
Some folks need to get a grip seriously.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by tsomething: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta:

lmao..

He will rather shake the hands of the US AMBASSADOR
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta:

lmao..

Fashola is only interested in grabbing as much as he can get from office.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by agbameta: 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
I wonder what kind of arrangement the NYSE is making to accomodate mumuchukwu and his 200 man gangsta and shayo pose.

lmao
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts:

Yes Sponge Bob!

FYI Sponge Bob is much a business franchise with over 20yrs on TV screens the character has spinned over to endorement deals from everything from T-Shirts, toys, school bags, lunch boxes, etc.

That same silly Sponge Bob must have raked over a billion dollars for it's creators since inception.

You won't understand this since you only see tolled bridges and mokota fly overs as achievements.

Lmao! What a low blow grin

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by MeAboki(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: Dude, i posted exactly what i saw on the source. There's a difference between ringing the opening bell and ringing the closing bell. Maybe other Nigerians rang the opening bell but Jonathan is the first to ring the closing bell.

LOL, so you mean he'll be the first Nigerian to carry last grin
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by homesteady(m): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
CFCfan:

Come on, he's way above that. His ringing of the bell doesn't demean the Nigerian presidency, it's just a fun symbolic act.
Some folks need to get a grip seriously

Exactly! And I'm even surprise of all people is part of them!
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta: I wonder what kind of arrangement the NYSE is making to accomodate mumuchukwu and his 200 man gangsta and shayo pose.

lmao

you should know;

you wont be part of it
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by agbameta: 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts:

Yes Sponge Bob!

You won't understand this since you only see tolled bridges and mokota fly overs as achievements.

So sponge bob and doggie dog are now in the same league with the president of Nigeria?

I'll take tolled bridges and mokota fly over anytime anyday over some silly and goofy mumushuckwu ringing some yeye irrelevant bell in NY..

Get your priorities straight home boy..

You people go kill pesin with laffta I swear...

lmao
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by agbameta: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
Me_Aboki:

LOL, so you mean he'll be the first Nigerian to carry last grin

lmao
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by jmaine: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts: Here is tinibu clapping like he is in church at an Obama rally he lied that he was invited when he paid to be there.

Notice he is the only one standing.

See the oblong head cheesy
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Longeria(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: He must have paid huge sum of money just to ring a bell. E no be free na! LOL

grin
stupid female rat

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta:

So sponge bob and doggie dog are now in the same league with the president of Nigeria?

I'll take tolled bridges and mokota fly over anytime anyday over some silly and goofy mumushuckwu ringing some yeye irrelevant bell in NY..

Get your priorities straight home boy..

You people go kill pesin with laffta I swear...

lmao

[size=18pt]You sir, just won.

You cant beat stupidity.[/size]

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by agbameta: 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
jmaine:

See the oblong head cheesy

What kind of grown man fixates on another man's body especially his face? You ghayyy folks don't even hide your ghayyy fantasies no more...

Poor Jamiu.....lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) / Edo Guber: Confusion As PDP Produces Two Candidates In Parallel Primaries / Minimum Wage: Governors Will Pay 9% - Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.