Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell (22464 Views)

President Jonathan Rings NYSE Closing Bell (video) / Highlights Of President Jonathan's Meeting With Obama & NYSE Closing Bell / Video: Jonathan, President Of Nigeria At The NYSE Closing Bell Ringing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by fydence: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
PvtParts: Here is tinibu clapping like he is in church at an Obama rally he lied that he was invited when he paid to be there.

Notice he is the only one standing.

Thatz their APC hero singing beyonce's song: 'I was heeeree...i paid...i saw.... I was hereeee' i wonder wht ws so funny to only him...#NOTICEMEtinz!!
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
Well, i do not care what any Nairalander calls me.

But in my candid opinion, i do not think President Jonathan should be ringing the closing bell at NYSE.

Correct me if i am wrong, but was it not this same American President Obama that visited the African continent and refused to step into Nigeria?

So why are they now interested in Mr. President flying down to their country to ring a bell?

Does this not insult President Jonathan?

Mtchwwww (x 1,000,000,000) !!!!
undecided
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by moshino(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
berem: Una president wan go ring bell for America! LOL!! grin

Im neva hia say we no go fit get lottery enter America?

Why not build your country, so that other nationalities will desire to win lottery to enter your country!
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by aletheia(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
berem: Imagine comparing the retardeen to Nelson Mandela?
I have already told you to get an education. You were the originator of this thread - with the intention of ridiculing the president. In any case, someone has already given you an appropriate answer.
PvtParts: [size=14pt]Many politicians have also rung the bell. On a tour of the U.S. to promote economic cooperation, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao visited the capital of capitalism in order to partake. Other famous politicians who have had the honor of ringing the bell include Nelson Mandela and Rudy Giuliani.
[/size]
http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0310/the-tradition-of-the-nyse-bell.aspx

etouts of APC go and eat sh1t
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by MeAboki(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
berem: Dude, i posted exactly what i saw on the source. There's a difference between ringing the opening bell and ringing the closing bell. Maybe other Nigerians rang the opening bell but Jonathan is the first to ring the closing bell.

I see you have finally revised the title of the thread as I had earlier suggested; well this could only mean one thing: you've also discovered that Oga Johnny was after-all not the first Nigerian to ring the opening nor closing bell - so he's still a follow follow, lacking in originality.
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by Alexgeneration(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
In femi kuti's voice "I sorry for nigeria". If we call this jonathan a kindergarten president, his apologists will start ranting
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by uceee(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
Italiano1:

Relevant to what argument? Did you read the post I was replying to? I guess you did but as it is always the case with the majority of your type, you are selective on who to apportion blame.

Personally, I do not give 2 fu*ks on what you think of me- your bloody headache my friend. Do you have any meaningful thing to say on the topic of thread?
You don't even know what you were arguing about. That is interesting. Happy cursing then!
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by omenka(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
Terry G must be so proud of the dindinrin!

Now we've got a new name for Mr Hippo. "Bell Ringer"! How cool!
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by gbishman: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2013
So now our president is now a bell ringer, failing to see and resolve all the stringent bans america has slammed on us like the ban on american lottery
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by michealade(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
if him like make im bkum d timekeeper..ko kan aye!he shud just call of d strike nd let the nigerian youth do the real naija NYSC
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by John78: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
illuminaty.hhhhhmmmmmm
Re: President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell by amiskurie(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
ok make hin carry the bell come home as a medal. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Major Road Collapses In Akwa Ibom After Heavy Rainfall. Photos / Ebelechukwu Obiano Buys Food Items From Market Ahead Of Election (Photos) / : EFCC Raids Residence Of Ex-zamfara Governor, Abdulaziz Yari (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.