Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118442 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
VillageBoi: Briareos, to you and other thread members my apologies.
I thought I was the only one who got hit by "magic mushrooms".
tongue
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
prof800:
I thought I was the only one who got hit by "magic mushrooms".
:-P
Hahahaha... I only read about them wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Wisegeek01(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
VillageBoi: I kinda like number 4 but with a twist - The scene-reel lounge (ahem* as in 'seen') lol.

or

Scene-Screen
Reel-Room

Every name suggested including the ones I said are kinda lame really lol. Can't think of anything snappy or even silly right now but and a big [size=16pt]but[/size]...

Why can't the name of the thread be excatly what the OP titled it already? Must it be different? Leave the name as it is right now and chat away... simple!
Main reason - we're Naija people and it will simply turn into 5 pages of arguing over one name or the other.

It's a TV/Movies Chat Room... it can't really get any clearer, simpler and better than that.

By the way I'm really liking 'Under The Dome'. I hope you folks are watching it too? grin

''Under the Dome'' from a book by stephen king, dat guy's crazy in a good way. grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Wisegeek01(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
All dis talk of name change, I'm guessing we are going to redecorate too' abi. .. Can someone start d movie/cinema discussion already grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Welcome Wisegeek 01.

What is your take on a Nigerian film winning the oscars. Do you think it's possible?
What can be done to achieve such a feat?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 1:34am On Jan 09, 2014
Wisegeek 01:
''Under the Dome'' from a book by stephen king, dat guy's crazy in a good way. grin
There is an 'Under The Dome' thread here somewhere. Not sure if many people watch it.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 1:35am On Jan 09, 2014
prof800:
What is your take on a Nigerian film winning the oscars. Do you think it's possible?
Oga Prof, you berra give me a role in your film oh... and I'm not even an actor sef wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2014
VillageBoi:
Oga Prof, you berra give me a role in your film oh... and I'm not even an actor sef wink
Yes bo$$!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Chineke mo! What happened o? Someone better be ready to give me the full gist behind those hidden posts! angry angry angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
prof800: Welcome Wisegeek 01.

ah aha! You dey desperate gan ooooo grin grin.
Anyway, I'm more interested in discussing how to make our films much better and better.....and how to get even better and better distribution system. I think Villageboi has given the basics on Oscars ishh! Wetin you wan discuss again?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
speedyboi:

ah aha! You dey desperate gan ooooo grin grin.
Anyway, I'm more interested in discussing how to make our films much better and better.....and how to get even better and better distribution system. I think Villageboi has given the basics on Oscars ishh! Wetin you wan discuss again?
I no that the academy and speedyboi are not in good terms...so I rest my case ooo...
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
prof800:
I no that the academy and speedyboi are not in good terms...so I rest my case ooo...

Please don't rest your case. I'm not fighting the academy o. But we should prioritize what we want from the industry. And really, that's at the bottom of my list....I'm not sure it's even there, for now
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Prof... me and Speedy can play waka-pass roles easy nah! From 'skrim' left to 'skrim' right with a big smile and waving like the queen.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
VillageBoi: Prof... me and Speedy can play waka-pass roles easy nah! From 'skrim' left to 'skrim' right with a big smile and waving like the queen.

Shey prof wan make film ni? I'm interested oooo.....atleast I can just cross road for traffic scene grin grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
VillageBoi: Prof... me and Speedy can play waka-pass roles easy nah! From 'skrim' left to 'skrim' right with a big smile and waving like the queen.
speedyboi:
Shey prof wan make film ni? I'm interested oooo.....atleast I can just cross road for traffic scene grin grin grin
hahahaha... hahahaha...
grin grin grin grin grin
VillageBoi and speedy haff killed me ooo..
I haff dead!!
(kini jero mo?) Meaning: What does a mediocre like me know?

Egbon sholay2011 (aka. Corper) better come to my rescue ooo..!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
prof800:
Egbon sholay2011 (aka. Corper) better come to my rescue ooo..!
To your rescue? Of course... but you have to give him the lead role!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 12:53am On Jan 10, 2014
VillageBoi:
To your rescue? Of course... but you have to give him the lead role!
cool cool
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Dyoungstar: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Why una abandon this thread na?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 5:30am On Jul 09, 2014
Dyoungstar: Why una abandon this thread na?
Welcome bro.

You can help resuscitate the thread?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by gingger(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2014
sholay2011:
Welcome bro.

You can help resuscitate the thread?

am new here... wat re d rules
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2014
gingger:

am new here... wat re d rules

Welcome.

@Dyoungstar, welcome too.. sad

@ PROFLOVY, welcome too.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 2:58am On Jul 10, 2014
"Lord when I lose hope please remind me your plans are bigger than my dreams"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY candygosh. wink All the best!

_
Happy birthday
@LordOrochimaru, I heard naruto finally died in the last manga. How true?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Skillz02(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2014
Nervous
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2014
prof800: "Lord when I lose hope please remind me your plans are bigger than my dreams"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY candygosh. wink All the best!

_
Happy birthday
@LordOrochimaru, I heard naruto finally died in the last manga. How true?

Wowww. Thanks a lot. Much love
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
candygosh:

Happy birthday. Wishing you the best in life endeavours.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
sholay2011:
Happy birthday. Wishing you the best in life endeavours.

Thanks
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2014
candygosh:

Una wey celebrate bday without shiaring CAKE...
diarisgorduoooo...!!!
smiley grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2014
Seun HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
[img]http://www.truckersforum.net/forum/attachments/astatic8-depositphotos-com_1228938_1036_v_950_depositphotos_10b70b19f94957e2247609dd984590a50e-jpg.26545/[/img]We wish you all you need and more of the best things in life. May good health which is golden, and great employees locate you today.
From all of us at tv/movies!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2014
^^^^
Wow! Today is his birthday? Hbd to him.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by troy20(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
could someone recommend new top action series for me pls.series of at most, two years old.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.