Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

What Did You Learn At Church Today? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did You Learn At Church Today? (41383 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by queen2(f): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2007
Appreciation
cant rmb the bible passage grin

Learn to appreciate ur friends, parents, wife, husband, and ur loved ones
appreciate God too
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by olufunto(f): 3:31am On Jan 08, 2007
This year was said to be the  year of total,absolute and complete victory.One thing i took home with me today was for a person to have victory there has to be a battle.If there is no battle there would be no need for victory.They also sang a song i have not heard in a while."In His time".It gave me goose bumps. smiley
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by LiquidMind(m): 3:52am On Jan 08, 2007
In him i live and move and have my being
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by naijacutee(f): 3:59am On Jan 08, 2007
I learnt about how the church showed real love for one another after the Pentecost (Acts 2) How every member worked together with one spirit and we thanked God for giving us his spirit and helping us work together like in the Bible.
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by shahan(f): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2007
To steer clear of 'm-o-g's like Rev.-King?? shocked
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by Thor(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2007
If Rev King is 'hanging' around your church you should be worried :-)
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by shahan(f): 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2007
Nah. . . lol. If he knew where I worship, he won't last! So, no worries! cheesy
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by lafile(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2007
@Shahan

Come to think of it, where do you worship.
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by shahan(f): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2007
@lafile,

For security reasons, please contact me by email and you'll get all the gist. smiley
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2007
indeed caution is needed @ shahan.
You've ruffled your fair share of feathers on these religious threads.

Your exact location must remain hidden. smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by shahan(f): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2007
Lol, good point @babyosisi. Thing is that I'm on hols in N9ija, not scared at all; and would soon be returning to school outside. wink
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by marlet01(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2007
Hi, I'm sorry to border u but it's urgent. I've a friend coming from far and needs a place to stay since he'll be around, so i've indicated your house. Please receive and love him. , His name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. He is already at the door knocking. Say this slowly, Jesus I love u and I need u. Clean my heart with your blood and make it pure. Send this to your friends and people special to you. You will experience a wonderful miracle before the end of this month because you are annoucing Jesus to your friends. if u think the death of Jesus Christ is for nothing ignore this, but if you believe it was for something, then comment.

Cheers

Jesus loves you.
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by shahan(f): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2007
Bless. cheesy

The beautiful thing about the friend is that ever since He came in, He hasn't made amove as if the leave. That was the very first thing He asked for - to stay forever!

As time went by, I found that this Friend is the only One who can be relied upon for all time. Thank you for sharing His love, marlet01.
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by Genial(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2007
shahan:

Bless. cheesy

The beautiful thing about the friend is that ever since He came in, He hasn't made amove as if the leave. That was the very first thing He asked for - to stay forever!

As time went by, I found that this Friend is the only One who can be relied upon for all time. Thank you for sharing His love, marlet01.

Talking about my Friend;

Joy of my desire, all consuming fire.
Lord of glory, Rose of Sharon,
Rare and sweet.
You are now my peace,
Comforter and friend,
Wonderful, so beautiful, you are to me.
There will never be a friend as dear to me as you.
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by monzi: 2:07am On Jan 21, 2007
i learned NOTHING in church as usual.
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by queen2(f): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2007
What i learned was that dont u ever lie to the holy spirit . . .alwayz say the truth
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by badesemowo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2007
How many Children did Abraham have?
(note this is a trick question, i missed it in church yesterday)
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 23, 2007
father Abraham had many sons,many sons had father Abraham.
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by kobe(m): 1:09am On Jan 23, 2007
I am one of them, and so are you so let's all praise the lord
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2007
I was not in church today,a little under the weather but heard some good preaching on INSP network today.
We are the epistle for the unbels to read.
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by lioness(f): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2007
Hope ur better now smiley
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by nikynike(f): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2007
l learnt that Love does'nt count errors and among all things Love is the greatest. 1Corinthians 13: 1-13
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by acidrop(f): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2007
i learnt this, and it really makes sense, si if i were u i will listen carfully

i learnt that when u pray u dont say something like this,

God pls have mercy on me, and gimme this or dat"
"God pls 4give me, "

instead u say

:Oh God because i know that u, ve chosen me 2 be among ur children, and share in ur divine mercy i proclaime and recive what u already have install for me,as an inheritance from u, and because u and ur world is divine, u nevr die, hence will not die b4 we can proclaim it. , then name ur needs,

out of a 3hrs preaching that was the only thing i noticed the preacher said, so i think i remember it vividly for a purpose

can i get an aleluia
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by Echidime(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2007
I learnt 4 things:

O my Lord, if I worship You from fear of Hell, burn me in Hell; and if I worship You from hope of Paradise, exclude me from Paradise. But if I worship You for Your own sake, do not withhold from me Your Eternal Beauty

If someone remarks, "What an excellent man you are!" and this pleases you more than his saying, "What a bad man you are!" know that you are still a bad man

There is an organ in the body that, if it is righteous, ensures that the whole system will be righteous; and if corrupt, the whole body will become corrupt. This organ is the heart

-The hidden world has it's clouds and rain, but of a different kind. It's sky and sunshine are of a different kind. This is made apparent only to the refined ones- those not deceived by the seeming completeness of the ordinary world

reach me for more: honestysmith@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by raphy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2007
hi all
i learn to be kind and to be truthfull
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by kassim2(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2007
I learn at church today the State of mind (spiritually)leads u to where u will not xpect.and with the holy ghost power u will be an amour of God thru christ.praise be to the great and wonderful God.
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by chinenyeB(f): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2007
I learnt that I should do all I can to make sure that I make Heaven.
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by bennie019(f): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2007
i learnt that we should let God Be God in our marriages

it was all about lettin God have a place in your marriage, you should never get too busy for him

And learning to treat our parterns with love respect and all as it was done in the bible

i sha learnt but as i never marry i decided to keep am for future purposes
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by toshmann(m): 12:48am On Mar 01, 2007
you shoulda asked if i went to church at all.
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 01, 2007
toshmann:

you shoulda asked if i went to church at all.

well did you?
Are you allergic to worship?lol.
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by menike(m): 12:43am On Mar 07, 2007
God help my soul - This is my 1st post on the religion thread

But I didn't go to church and haven't been 2 one in a while

(4yrs- hope that isn't too much)
Re: What Did You Learn At Church Today? by Backslider(m): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2007
Lord save The soul of the Wicked free them from sin.

Holiness forever till death I was blessed by you all but I was Echidime God bless you Beloved of God

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.