Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,909 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ (6672 Views)

Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by AbuMikey(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2013
nadia_SA: Awwww hw sweet
We need more men like dis jooR

SA men r worse jooR
I was carrying bout 3 heavy luggage on my way to see my mother these 2 SA men just pass me nd said if they weren't tired they would help me !! Like seriously
I had to pay one guy who pushes trolleys to help carry my luggage
Smh!!
gringringrin
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: gringringrin
angryangryangry
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper: is this girl another onila?

The Onila I know doesn't ridicule Nigeria men.
BTW, OP, I can go as far as offering my sweater to a fellow man if I see he is in need. Stop demeaning nigerian men.

2 Likes

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2013
Nigerian nicca would never do it. Lai lai. Cold go catch you die! You go see them with two jackets, dem go waka pass.

angry

When e reach time to mind their business dem go waka come.

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by AbuMikey(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2013
^^^ You say what? undecided
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: ^^^ You say what? undecided

Can't you read. undecided

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Abbey2sam(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2013
moonraker:

Actually, it is what it is.

I was responding to the point of her saying that if it were a Nigerian guy, they wouldn't do anything.

My answer to that was that i would. Its kinda like common sense if you ask me. thing is, the world isnt

in the shape that God wanted it to be. it pretty messed up i tell you. everyone thinking about themselves and shit.

Bros your not making sense

2 Likes

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2013
mayapop: no 9ja guy will come over! not in this 21st century
u are wrong.....i did dat to a girl in ma school....i went for nyt reading and i found dis gal shivering wwhile reading....i offerd her my head cap and my cardigan....till now..she still sayin thanks to dat day i met her.....
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by moonraker(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Bros your not making sense

really?? ok let me break it down to you.

The OP said and i quote "if the guy who gave her his sweater was Nigerian, it would be a different case"

Then i responded, I wouldnt. Its common sense to help people. do i make sense now?? Good!!! now run along.
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Tapout(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2013
Baybe: Loool grin

Be my Jack let me be your Rose gringrin

Lol....da kind tin wink
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by mspee(f): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2013
Temismith: Now dat u re pregnant for him, what do u want from us again? Pls keep d baby for d sake of d sweater. grin

cheesy
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by AbuMikey(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2013
Chillisauce:

Tahh!!!!
Commot from my road cheesy
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chillisauce:

lol! grin
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by tellwisdom: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
Why wld I give you my sweater, make u no go gve me rashes undecided
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by ikekings(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tapout: Errmm undecided ...y wud a 9ja guy do that undecided ?? If he does, then that's a clear sign #ETT

If I'm the one its either we share the sweater or I'll just leave u 2 ur fate cheesy

The era of titanic is over#
Lmao!!! **falls from okada**... Very funny!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
nadia_SA: Awwww hw sweet
We need more men like dis jooR

SA men r worse jooR
I was carrying bout 3 heavy luggage on my way to see my mother these 2 SA men just pass me nd said if they weren't tired they would help me !! Like seriously
I had to pay one guy who pushes trolleys to help carry my luggage
Smh!!
then he overcharges you, if u reject his advances grin
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by fabulousdame(f): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
many nigerian guys will do dat.... It's even girls dat re annoying at times. When a good guy gives u his sweater or jacket, u might say 'no tank u' simply because he is not cute enof or luks nerdy. Most niaja guys re really nice

3 Likes

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by moonraker(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
fabulousdame: many nigerian guys will do dat.... It's even girls dat re annoying at times. When a good guy gives u his sweater or jacket, u might say 'no tank u' simply because he is not cute enof or luks nerdy. Most niaja guys re really nice

and girl, you are fineeeeee. lets go outside and talk, shall we? wink
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by fabulousdame(f): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
moonraker:

awww fnks
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by fabulousdame(f): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
moonraker:

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
@op uve not met men in nigeria thats why u talk like that.
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 26, 2013
Nomski0: Most Nigerian men have lost the concept of romance. You dont have to be wealthy to romance a pretty girl senseless.
abeg kip quiet! Una nor dey like romance, na money una dey like jor! U tink say we nor know?
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 26, 2013
I have worn alot of sweaters,jacket,suits and caps,all from Nigerian guys. Op, Nigerian men can do a lot more if you are the open minded and easy to approach type.

You didnt even return the sweater! You see y he will nt look ur direction nxt tym even if u wan die sef. Be nice gal,return his sweater.

4 Likes

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by larride(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2013
I have lost count of how many times I gave some ladies my cardigan in night class at school, I lost 3 cardigans, some just take it home without bothering to return it. The day I stopped is when I saw a pretty girl shivering like a jelly fish and offered her my cardigan, o boy, she just look at me like I had poo all over my body, I was like WTF, (God wey wan catch d girl make rain start to dey fall that night) I just went back to my sit and continue reading, the rain was so much that the girl was now looking at my side whether I will offer her the cardigan again, na jonzy level she dey be that. Some ladies think you want to use that opportunity to ask them out, what they fail to understand is that not every little gesture is embarked on with ulterior motive.

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2013
fabulousdame: many nigerian guys will do dat.... It's even girls dat re annoying at times. When a good guy gives u his sweater or jacket, u might say 'no tank u' simply because he is not cute enof or luks nerdy. Most niaja guys re really nice
that's true,and u forgot to add that some naija babe will even think he wants to ask her out that is why he offered a help,any small thing they think the guy wants to ask them out

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2013
Which sweater? My sweater? Hmmm she go die inside dat cold oh! Not after a previous xperience! Dem nor dey ever return am! If na lie, make una ask CHIDYHELS weda she don return d one I giv her.
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jenams: Which sweater? My sweater? Hmmm she go die inside dat cold oh! Not after a previous xperience! Dem nor dey ever return am! If na lie, make una ask CHIDYHELS weda she don return d one I giv her.

Even after i rep una well,u still wan fall my hand. You don see sweater for ur full life,U,give gal sweater for dis life? I pray.

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
chidyhels: I have worn alot of sweaters,jacket,suits and caps,all from Nigerian guys. Op, Nigerian men can do a lot more if you are the open minded and easy to approach type.

You didnt even return the sweater! You see y he will nt look ur direction nxt tym even if u wan die sef. Be nice gal,return his sweater.
The only ones you're wearing are from conductors and gala sellers, I forgot to give him the sweater, but I just did yesterday tongue undecided
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift: @op, a lot of nigeria guys would do such.
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
mayapop: The only ones you're wearing are from conductors and gala sellers, tongue undecided
are u madt? how dare u! I look like conductor for ur eye? Olosi!

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by veave(f): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
babe.... ask him nicely to come to your crib and pick up his sweater.
come back and tell us the real motive behind the nicety...
hehehe...
you are next in line for his 'miracle' joor.
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by flolancracker: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: Guys do it,it's not only in movies but pls return his sweater
gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Kiss Your Cousin? / Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb / Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.