Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ (6639 Views)

Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by flolancracker: 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
chidyhels: I have worn alot of sweaters,jacket,suits and caps,all from Nigerian guys. Op, Nigerian men can do a lot more if you are the open minded and easy to approach type.

You didnt even return the sweater! You see y he will nt look ur direction nxt tym even if u wan die sef. Be nice gal,return his sweater.
she must be the snobbish type.

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 27, 2013
veave: babe.... ask him nicely to come to your crib and pick up his sweater.
come back and tell us the real motive behind the nicety...
hehehe...
you are next in line for his 'miracle' joor.
cheesy
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 27, 2013
Jenams: are u madt? how dare u! I look like conductor for ur eye? Olosi!
you prolly don't wanna diss me undecided
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by veave(f): 6:11am On Sep 27, 2013
Tell us... so how did u return d sweater?
*clears throat
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by lemma448(f): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2013
Guys shldnt be offended. If a guy smells gud n is gud luking, I wnt hesitate. Sowie nt wen d guy is ugly and has body odour tongue
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2013
nadia_SA: Awwww hw sweet
We need more men like dis jooR

SA men r worse jooR
I was carrying bout 3 heavy luggage on my way to see my mother these 2 SA men just pass me nd said if they weren't tired they would help me !! Like seriously
I had to pay one guy who pushes trolleys to help carry my luggage
Smh!!
shior.
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2013
Popowaa: Guys do it,it's not only in movies but pls return his sweater
You dey mind thief. That's exactly why a naija would not give yoiu his sweater. He knows he's looking for trouble if he does. Upon the help, you carry him sweater go house. Shior.
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2013
patrickdarlins: u are wrong.....i did dat to a girl in ma school....i went for nyt reading and i found dis gal shivering wwhile reading....i offerd her my head cap and my cardigan....till now..she still sayin thanks to dat day i met her.....
Bros, biko gini bu head cap? As in, which be head cap again? E get cap wey dem dey wear for teeth? Shior.

2 Likes

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2013
mayapop: I forgot to give him the sweater,
How convenient. Shior.
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
Danhumprey: Is the OP a Nigerian or what I smell another Onila's fetish! lipsrsealed
loool cheesy undecided
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Enegod(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
*yawns* am feeling sleepy
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
Enegod: *yawns* am feeling sleepy
sleep on me
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Enegod(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
mayapop: sleep on me
your moniker isn't sexy...it sounds like a 'mess'..... maya-fart

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
Enegod: your moniker isn't sexy...it sounds like a 'mess'..... maya-fart
oh please! one dorky ass thinks my moniker ain't sexy undecided do i give a f-uck? No!!!!!!
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Enegod(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
mayapop: oh please! one dorky ass thinks my moniker ain't sexy undecided do i give a f-uck? No!!!!!!
*sleeping* ZZzzzzzzzzzz
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by AbuMikey(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2013

Na wa oh gringrin

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by ccollins(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
mayapop: sleep on me

Imao
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Na wa oh gringrin

cheesy cheesy
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by sopoundz(m): 12:47am On Nov 11, 2013
Done it alotta tyms.... Its no big deal. Most don't return d clothes or rmba yur face 4rm ma exp tho wah I'm sayn in essence z 9ja gals hardly appreciate

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by jashar(f): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2013
@OP pls don't generalise. I've met very kind hearted nigerian guys. There was one during my NYSC days. I went for rugged and I forgot to carry my khaki Jacket and it started to drizzle, the guy next to me gave me his jacket and I was so touched because it was really cold and I didn't know him.
This is my 2nd comment on Nairaland but I just have to defend our guys... Trust me I've met some of the kindest Nigerian guys...
BTW I returned his jacket.

2 Likes

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
jashar: @OP pls don't generalise. I've met very kind hearted nigerian guys. There was one during my NYSC days. I went for rugged and I forgot to carry my khaki Jacket and it started to drizzle, the guy next to me gave me his jacket and I was so touched because it was really cold and I didn't know him.
This is my 1st comment on Nairaland but I just have to defend our guys... Trust me I've met some of the kindest Nigerian guys...
BTW I returned his jacket.
good for you
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by ccollins(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
@ op, where the hell is your school that you say no nigerian man can show romance or a chilvarous attitude towards you.... Remember that everyone ain't the same
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
If I met a lady who feels cold, I will pour cold water on her so that she can freez. I get time for rubbish?

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2013
fabulousdame: many nigerian guys will do dat.... It's even girls dat re annoying at times. When a good guy gives u his sweater or jacket, u might say 'no tank u' simply because he is not cute enof or luks nerdy. Most niaja guys re really nice

You definitely right grin
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 02, 2014
mayapop: The only ones you're wearing are from conductors and gala sellers, I forgot to give him the sweater, but I just did yesterday tongue undecided

but come o...you re foolish sha

lol na joke o grin grin
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by scribble: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2014
Ab025: The truth is, even in that skul that u are, even if a nigerian guy came over to u wen were feelin cold and offered u a sweather, u will refuse it bt as soon as that white dude or african-american guy shows up with even a t-shirt, u will accept it....am not suprised!!

Abi na lie I talk....?

na slave mentality the babe get...shes a house ni**a

1 Like

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Oahray: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
And the girl didn't think it proper to return the sweater early enough. Give a girl your sweater for the moment and she thinks it's now hers. Smh...
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
mayapop: I was in school and was feeling cold, one cute guy asked me if I was feeling cold I said yes cry and he gave me his sweater cheesy the best part is that he put it on me smiley I was so like, "omg"! Inside, he's such a gentleman! I took his sweater home, I forgot to give it to him undecided My point is that no nigerian guy can do that, I ain't lying, o we only see them in movies undecided
i can. It depends.
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by tuffgongjo(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
mayapop: I was in school and was feeling cold, one cute guy asked me if I was feeling cold I said yes cry and he gave me his sweater cheesy the best part is that he put it on me smiley I was so like, "omg"! Inside, he's such a gentleman! I took his sweater home, I forgot to give it to him undecided My point is that no nigerian guy can do that, I ain't lying, o we only see them in movies undecided
you sound naive$impulsive.
Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by MrCork: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
mayapop:
I was in school and was feeling cold, one cute guy asked me if I was feeling cold I said yes cry and he gave me his sweater cheesy the best part is that he put it on me smiley I was so like, "omg"! Inside, he's such a gentleman! I took his sweater home, I forgot to give it to him undecided My point is that no nigerian guy can do that, I ain't lying, o we only see them in movies undecided

angry

2 Likes

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by MrCork: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
mayapop:
I was in school and was feeling cold, one cute guy asked me if I was feeling cold I said yes cry and he gave me his sweater cheesy the best part is that he put it on me smiley I was so like, "omg"! Inside, he's such a gentleman! I took his sweater home, I forgot to give it to him undecided My point is that no nigerian guy can do that, I ain't lying, o we only see them in movies undecided

....ok..so u cold...& insted of the mofo askin u for punny,he ask for sweater?.. in that Nigeria?

.....he 1000,000,0000,0000,0000000% G@Y!! (no oofense)
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 21, 2014
mayapop:
no 9ja guy will come over! not in this 21st century
auty u can lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) / Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years / Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.