Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time (32251 Views)

Poll: Who is the Biggest INTERNATIONAL MUGU

NubianQ: 45% (55 votes)
HR.hotness: 16% (20 votes)
Lai-Lai: 10% (12 votes)
Other Women: 15% (18 votes)
Other Men: 12% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 1:52am On Jun 25, 2008
Just wanted to know things we all do or have done for Love, how Embarrassed has it made you thinking back to the past and if you are still sacrificing alot in the name of Love do you think its worth it.

Tell me what have you done for love.

For me, i have the craziest things which are

1] Drive @ 2.00am in the Morning to see my EX

2] Give my only Laptop for love

3] Spent my allowance on a man

4] left school to be with a man

5] Slept in a car waiting for my man to come back from hanging with d boys

6] Risked my life a million times to travel just to see a man ( Night Bus runz)

7] Cried my eyes out during a break up,begged like hell and did not eat

8] Abandoned my friends to be with anyone i was with

in the End i am not with any of this people. when person love sha, mumu dey do am

When i think back on this i laugh my head off. i am not glad i did it but i was really stupid! Confession time everyone.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HRhotness(f): 2:05am On Jun 25, 2008
my dear its nothin 2 do with stupidity oh . . . its naivete

~ u had d luxury of driving, me i entered public transport at 3am to go and see man

~ i went into KD in the midst of religious crisis because we were fighting and i wanted to make-up

~ i gave my gold earings to man because he was broke

~ i jumped fence when my mum banned me from seeing him

~ i spent the night on a football field because i didnt want to leave him and go home

~ I  have refused to go with my family on a holiday because i didnt want to miss him

~ I have trekked for 3hrs once, because i didnt hav money for transport and i wanted to see him (i was in secondary sch)

~ I hav driven from lagos to abeokuta to look for him

~ I've stolen  my mums food to feed him

~ the first and only tim i entered night bus in my entire existence was because of man

~ i have cried and begged from 11pm to 7am when he broke up with me

Nubi dear e be like say but your mumu pass my own oh. . . .

but nothing wrong there, we were young and not so smart. . .  any man that is waiting for any of the above or the likes from me again has jammed reinforced concrete rock!

1 Like

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by TOH(f): 2:09am On Jun 25, 2008
Man, I must be cold blooded.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 2:10am On Jun 25, 2008
HR.hotness,

My Dear, Never again oh, if any man come near me now na Warrior e go meet angry angry angry. grin grin grin ;Dlove sha, i hate that word now eh! i just loved like a total jackass!

Now our Blood go don dey hot now grin grin grin

My dear, i was the General overseer of MUMUS
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 25, 2008
Wow!!!!!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 2:12am On Jun 25, 2008
stillwater:

Wow!!!!!

no wow for hia ooh. Vote me on that thread or else!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by gabelogan(m): 2:16am On Jun 25, 2008
hhmmmmmmmmmmmm

cried (i regret ever doing that)

beat the shit out of her (for love too, if i didnt love her, i would have felt hurt enough to beat her)

said a lot of bullshit

thats bout it i guess
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 2:18am On Jun 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

hhmmmmmmmmmmmm

cried (i regret ever doing that)

beaten the shit out of her (for love too, if i didnt love her, i would have felt hurt enough to beat her)

said a lot of bullshit

thats bout it i guess

awwww, but hey its in the past! Love actually makes us do the silliest things
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by gabelogan(m): 2:18am On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

HR.hotness,

My Dear, Never again oh, if any man come near me now na Warrior e go meet angry angry angry. grin grin grin ;Dlove sha, i hate that word now eh! i just loved like a total jackass!

Now our Blood go don dey hot now grin grin grin

My dear, i was the General overseer of MUMUS

all na mouth

if u fall in luv again, ull do thesame thing
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jgirl3: 2:20am On Jun 25, 2008
My mumu is even good o!

- I convinced my entire family to spend my spring break there for a guy.

- I paid for all the stuff I bought for him at Mega Plaza

- I spent endless amounts of money just to call all my bfs.

- I cried cos he called me a tease

There's more oh - lemme go and remember the others.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 2:20am On Jun 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

all na mouth

if u fall in love again, ull do thesame thing

i really would not ever! i felt so much when i was younger, i am older now so i can't do that ever again! it did not get me anywhere
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by TOH(f): 2:20am On Jun 25, 2008
Hm, I broke up with a dude for asking me to cosign a loan with him

NubianQ:

beaten the shit out of her (for love too, if i didnt love her, i would have felt hurt enough to beat her)

Um do you still believe in this?
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HRhotness(f): 2:21am On Jun 25, 2008
@ j-girl

its all a learning curve babes

we needed to go thru stuff like this to learn
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 2:23am On Jun 25, 2008
HR.hotness,

Heartbreak General of the Federation
grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HRhotness(f): 2:26am On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

HR.hotness,

Heartbreak General of the Federation
grin grin grin grin

yes dear. . . its all experience grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jgirl3: 2:27am On Jun 25, 2008
HR.hotness:

@ j-girl

its all a learning curve babes

we needed to go through stuff like this to learn
Exactly o!
It's a good thing i haven't yet entered more trouble than that.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 2:29am On Jun 25, 2008
TOH:

Well i have to commend you! i am sure i would have foolishly accepted, anyway, i know better than act like a wimp!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

no wow for hia ooh. Vote me on that thread or else!

Skinny girls rule!!!!! grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by TOH(f): 2:32am On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

Well i have to commend you! i am sure i would have foolishly accepted, anyway, i know better than act like a wimp!

well if it came to other things, I have been quite ridiculous at times

But really I don't play when it comes to money. At All. Perhaps it's the Capricorn in me.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by gabelogan(m): 2:33am On Jun 25, 2008
TOH:

Um do you still believe in this?

fortunately for me i dont belive in it anymore. ive found out there are many more ways to hurt a woman more than being voilent.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Mesmerize(f): 2:35am On Jun 25, 2008
stillwater:

who said skinny angry angry angry slim girls rule!!!!!

@TOH
yes o. . that's reason enough jare

@post
One reason I thought was unfair. . .He broke up with me for not having sex with him. . useless idiot! angry angry

@Nubianqueen et H.R Hot
You guys try sha!
Drive the bus at dawn for a guy? Hell no
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 2:37am On Jun 25, 2008
stillwater:

FAT chicks Rock!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

TOH:

well if it came to other things, I have been quite ridiculous at times

But really I don't play when it comes to money. At All. Perhaps it's the Capricorn in me.

i am capricon as well Jan 14th but i was a complete dufuss lipsrsealed

@gabe_Logan,

Well we all learn don't we. i am happy i went thru all those things. i wish i could get my laptop back though sad
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by acidrop(f): 2:38am On Jun 25, 2008
i lied to my parents for him once embarassed
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Mesmerize(f): 2:40am On Jun 25, 2008
acidrop:

i lied to my parents for him once embarassed
almost every woman did that cry cry
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by gabelogan(m): 2:41am On Jun 25, 2008
@ nubianq

dyu want me to go get the laptop for u?

i can go harass the dude
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

who said skinny angry angry angry slim girls rule!!!!!

Whatever cool
Mesmerize:

almost every woman did that cry cry

Not me sha!!!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by CH3COO(m): 2:42am On Jun 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

fortunately for me i don't believe in it anymore. ive found out there are many more ways to hurt a woman more than being voilent.
Doesn't your intention to hurt still make you a passively or even actively violent person?

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Mesmerize(f): 2:43am On Jun 25, 2008
stillwater:

Not me sha!!!
That's why I said almost tongue
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 2:44am On Jun 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ nubianq

dyu want me to go get the laptop for u?

i can go harass the dude

yeah i wish but its been a long time but it hurts like hell. thnx anyway, ur New Girl must be lucky wink
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by gabelogan(m): 2:49am On Jun 25, 2008
@ nubianq

new girl? wetin woman don take my eye see has made me real skeptical bout women. there is more to life for me now than women (basketball, yeah now that gives me an instant hard-on whenever i step on the court).
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by gabelogan(m): 2:51am On Jun 25, 2008
CH3COO:

Doesn't your intention to hurt still make you a passively or even actively violent person?

i am very far from violent ( except when i play sports, thats when i get very aggresive, it must be the excess testosterone in me). i was attacked and had to protect myself, thats why it ended up in a beating, for the girl.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ nubianq

new girl? wetin woman don take my eye see has made me real skeptical bout women. there is more to life for me now than women (basketball, yeah now that gives me an instant hard-on whenever i step on the court).

Lmao!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) / Confessions Of A Married Woman / She No Longer Picks My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.