Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time (32203 Views)

Poll: Who is the Biggest INTERNATIONAL MUGU

NubianQ: 45% (55 votes)
HR.hotness: 16% (20 votes)
Lai-Lai: 10% (12 votes)
Other Women: 15% (18 votes)
Other Men: 12% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jkpretty(f): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2008
Wow! shocked shocked shocked to mumurity cheesy

I did the night bus thingy too and that's the only time i took night bus in my life too. Its the most stupid thing i ever did for a guy. Traveling over eight states. shocked So funny that while i was trying to impress him with the brilliant surprise, he was like "what da heck!". A journey i'll never forget in a long while. Na over sabi do me.

I was only happy a year later after we broke up when he came telling me what i did was the most wonderful thing a girl ever did to prove her love. Then i told him it was my stupidest. sad
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Rockchick(f): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2008
Love is Risky Business oh!

1 Like

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by chamotex(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2008
mohammedss:

i mess her on the S You G bench on the night of our matric, mmmmm enough bj.

pls, can ppl stop using this word now, how many times do i have to mention it.

i think im gonna have to start a campaign against it o.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by CARUSO(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2008
Trekked from Sapele to Lagos, from Lagos to Cotonou, i was ferried to Sudan, and trekked to Libya

From Libya i swam into Morrocco, from Morroco, i got taken to Spain on a small fishing boat, climbed over the barb wired fence into SPAIN

and from Spain i got hidden in a lorry full of tomatoes bound for London!

ANYTHING FOR MY LOVE OF ENGLAND!! grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by smooooooth: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2008
men for a guy, i f**ked up, cant even say the things i did cos of love,
anyway i was a mugu several times, but the bad thing is that i have not given up on love yet,
i am still hopeful and will always give a chance over and over again,
cos i know i will find it and when i do,it will heal all the many years of hurt.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by iz2much: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2008
Spent My school Fees For Her.

Sold My Sporty Car , Just to get some chess to take her out

Had sex with her in the library Toilet Just To satisfy Her sexual Urges.

And Many More,
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2008
nothing
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by eudio(f): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2008
as far as i'm concerned, i travel,

i no dey do that kind yeye love for any man. cool
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tunes2k10(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2008
CARUSO:

Trekked from Sapele to Lagos, from Lagos to Cotonou, i was ferried to Sudan, and trekked to Libya

From Libya i swam into Morrocco, from Morroco, i got taken to Spain on a small fishing boat, climbed over the barb wired fence into SPAIN

and from Spain i got hidden in a lorry full of tomatoes bound for London!

ANYTHING FOR MY LOVE OF ENGLAND!! grin

oooo guy or na chic u be, u try, so where you dey now, sapele or london (deported)? shocked
iz2much:

Spent My school Fees For Her.

Sold My Sporty Car , Just to get some chess to take her out

Had sex with her in the library Toilet Just To satisfy Her sexual Urges.

And Many More,

wetin i go call dis one now?

foolishness or love?
bros u try.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by shylladear(f): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2008
i dont think ave done anything silly or crazy for a guy before
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2008
Hey,

i know some of you might be too Embarrassed to talk but its nice to read from other people' experiences about what they have done.

its might seem foolish to some and we do admit we were stupid then, but the experiences have changed us and we can look back and have a laugh which is what i do.

I loved that feeling then, even though i knew what i did was wrong, it felt right doing it. but na Mugu runz sha grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tunes2k10(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2008
shylladear:

i don't think ave done anything silly or crazy for a guy before

i don't like pple lying, we would report you, everyone has been a fool to love before. so don't tell us you're too smart. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2008
wow nubian and co u guys really tried oooooooo shocked i cant even remember anything silly thing i did for love,infact im not sure i did anything

he was d one dat did d whole thing,coming into my fathers house and claiming to be my eldest bro's friend grin grin cos if he said he was jennys bobo,im sure my old strict man would have casterated him and given his balls to d birds to feed on sad sad
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by PiMpjUiCe1: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2008
Bobs, wetin man no fit do for love.how pesn go come here say e neva mumu for love b4?
well, me i don muu well well. like abandoning my friends for one kolo girl wey no gime login to the konko below, i browse d server with restricted access,
afta 2yrs of merrygo rounding and watching my life nosedive, she jumped boat to my friend's, meanwhile na friend wey she dey say she no like o!,

dis love thing, wetin e no go make u do, lick t*t* like fan yogo, abi na sisi wey yno o chop pomo like carrot?
abeg bone, love rules
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by okwanuzo3(f): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2008
While I agree say some people for here don mumu well well, i think it may be better that you did all of that and saw it to the end than doing nothing and wondering later what it could have been if you had made some sacrifices (foolish as they were). I know first hand what it feels like to reminisce and wonder if I should have mumu-ed a bit

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by BoyBenny(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2008
1. Parked my car in a dangerous spot at 11 pm in ph for a bj
2. Drove 2 hours to meet a new babe
3. Chased a friend's ex and got a fling with her (he got to find out
4. ,
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by sistawoman: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2008
I have done the following:

Traveled 2 states to be with a guy
Taken out a loan for a dude
Supported a dude
Allowed a dude to drive my car
Begged a dude
Accepted someone back after they put thier hands on me

And a few other things that I will not ever mention out loud that are only between me and a God.

Thank God those days are over and I have finally found my King that treats me like a Queen and loves me dearly.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by beauteous(f): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

Hey,

i know some of you might be too Embarrassed to talk but its nice to read from other people' experiences about what they  have done.

its might seem foolish to some and we do admit we were stupid then, but the experiences have changed us and we can look back and have a laugh which is what i do.

i loved that feeling then,even though i knew what i was doing was wrong,it felt right doing it  . but na Mugu runz sha grin

cool dats me baby
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2008
PiMp_jUiCe:

Bobs, wetin man no fit do for love.how pesn go come here say e never mumu for love before?
well, me i don muu well well. like abandoning my friends for one kolo girl wey no gime login to the konko below, i browse d server with restricted access,
after 2yrs of merrygo rounding and watching my life nosedive, she jumped boat to my friend's, meanwhile na friend wey she dey say she no like o!,

this love thing, wetin e no go make u do, lick t*t* like fan yogo, abi na sisi wey yno o chop pomo like carrot?
abeg bone, love rules

LMAOOOOO, You a hilarious, that ur girl kolo sha!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by proo212(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2008
Let me think.

Flew to Phily from Germany for the weekend just to see her
Flew to Naija just to see her when I thought we had a slight chance of getting back together. We had been apart for a year. (We got back together sha)
Learned to swim ( I hated water, she liked to swim just to see a smile on her face)

All for the same person though.

But i'll do it again if I can be less jaded grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Sonye(f): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2008
LMAO cheesy grin
me, i have done so many stupid things that if i start, it can fill a whole note book
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tunes2k10(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2008
sistawoman:

I have done the following:

Traveled 2 states to be with a guy
Taken out a loan for a dude
Supported a dude
Allowed a dude to drive my car
Begged a dude
Accepted someone back after they put their hands on me

And a few other things that I will not ever mention out loud that are only between me and a God.

Thank God those days are over and I have finally found my King that treats me like a Queen and loves me dearly.

congrats ooooooooooooo, thank God for you, praise da Lord.
sisters in da house pls tap from her blessings
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2008
Just remembered more

I Bought an EX 12 Designer perfumes/ Shoes on a trip to the US and spent alot of Money shopping for him and when he left London, he left with 2 boxes full of clothes for himself and presents for his relatives

I bought him Mobile phones and Credit

I always made sure i got him all the Arsenal things like Jerseys, Mugs, Arm bands, T shirts anything Arsenal to make him happy!

When he dumped me i was begging so much that i told him to keep me as a Woman even if he gets someones else. i cried and cried and didnt work for months. Lost Jobs, my life was a standstill

Somethings i can't even open my mouth to talk about!

I was a fool sha! more to come grin And i wonder why i don't like men!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by CARUSO(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

Just remembered more

I Bought an EX 12 Designer perfumes/ Shoes on a trip to the US and spent alot of Money shopping for him and when he left London, he left with 2 boxes full of clothes for himself and presents for his relatives

I always made sure i got him all the Arsenal things like Jerseys, Mugs, Arm bands, T shirts anything Arsenal to make him happy!

When he dumped me i was begging so much that i told him to keep me as a Woman even if he gets someones else. i cried and cried and didnt work for months. Lost Jobs, my life was a standstill

chai aunty una suffer reach this?! grin

e no go better for love sef!!!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Echidime(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2008
@NubianQ:Nice confessions you have there, please keep it up,think deeply you will still remember more of them.

As for me, I never TRUST any human being not just women,talkless of doing stupid things for her.

I love my GOD and can't share my Love for my GOD with any changeable human.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by amaechijay: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2008
Guys!

Remniscing on those times, I did qiute a lot sha. Let me see is I can remember some of them mmmmmm, !

Sold my accommodation space to pay his school fees, had to put up with him in his house because of that

Used my feeding allowance to buy him gifts, cook for him, buy his drugs when he is down

Buy my stuffs double when I'm coming back to the Uni like slippers, toiletteries, provisions etc

Shunned all the toasters on campus and never cheated on him throughout my stay in the Uni

Left my click of friends just to be with him because they did not approve of our friendship

Almost fought my fellow girls that tried to trespass (something I wld not do ordinarily)

Stops seeing any of my friends or relatives that tells me he is dating other girls

To be continued, .
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tunes2k10(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

Just remembered more

o baby, sorry oooooooooo, no mind that guy.
why u come punish ursef like dat when cool guy like me dey here.
u knw, i no dey too expensive, u fit just send half of wetin u send 2 ur ex.
particularly the Arsenal things. grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2008
Echidime:

@NubianQ:Nice confessions you have there, please keep it up,think deeply you will still remember more of them.

As for me, I never TRUST any human being not just women,talkless of doing stupid things for her.

I love my GOD and can't share my Love for my GOD with any changable human.

Lucky you! as for me i am reflecting on my past. i am glad i did it and i dont regret it. maybe i should have been smarter.

CARUSO:

chai aunty una suffer reach this?! grin

e no go better for love sef!!!

My dia na so , i do my Mumu reach

Anyway, i guess am older and sometimes when i see comments from people criticizing women not being married. i wonder if they think we grew up to be a certain age . i guess people made decisions not beneficial but ur cant see the future, if only we all could smiley
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2008
tunes2k10:

o baby, sorry oooooooooo, no mind that guy.
why u come punish ursef like that when cool guy like me dey here.
u knw, i no dey too expensive, u fit just send half of wetin u send 2 your ex.
particularly the Arsenal things. grin grin grin

Sharp guy!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by shylladear(f): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2008
@tunes 2k10
am not lying and i hate people calling me a liar  angry

the reason is because ave never fallen in love so how do u expect me to do something crazy for a guy i dont love  embarassed

impossible  angry
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tboy1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2008
Echidime:

I love my GOD and can't share my Love for my GOD with any changable human.
yeah right!!! once you've been involved wit a woman, evry guy has been a mumu one way or another

@ poster
Here is my list jare:

: I've bought so much top up voucher for so many girls that i believe i should get discount from all the telecoms companies
: Constantly stealin' huge sums of money from my parents to impress babes in secondary school
: Paid her rent more three times, even though she was not my girl
: Drove a girl to her friends house(only to discover she was shaggin' the girls brother, who was happy waitin' for her arrival that night) - i almost had an heart attack when i found out cheesy grin
: Drove from london to cambridge at 1am in the morning just to get laid- i had been waitin for this day for a while and boy was that journey worth it  cheesy grin)
: Drove from my crib at 3.30am to pick her up at a club
: Drove late in the night for an hr on a rainin night to go on blind date- lets not even talk about this disastrous date
: Flew from uk to naij to see my ex-  bout 3 different times
: Bought xmas present for her whole family(4 in total), only to get a calvin klien boxers in return

1 Like

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2008
I agree wt shylladear,some people did not even have enough time to date not to talk of doing the silly things,so some of us who have not done anything crazy(because of no time) should not be called liars,because everybody may not have done or gone through it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? / Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.