Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time (32226 Views)

Poll: Who is the Biggest INTERNATIONAL MUGU

NubianQ: 45% (55 votes)
HR.hotness: 16% (20 votes)
Lai-Lai: 10% (12 votes)
Other Women: 15% (18 votes)
Other Men: 12% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2008
debosky:

@ Jackal and eldee

I charged the company for the flight, said it was 'extenuating circumstances' that made me miss the flight. grin grin my mama no born mumu. cheesy

But the girl paid sha - made her feel guilt for the flight. tongue

thats good to hear, i hope you looked good for her though!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Jackal(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2008
eldee:

@topic
Jackal drop your confessions ooh cheesy cheesy
Don't worry, it's between you, myself, Pataki, HR, Nubian, Mesmerize, Jenny, etc
It's safe with us grin

Honestly, I haven't done any silly thing for LOVE.
Men don't really fall into this category. . . . Mama didn't raise no fool.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by EXPONENT(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2008
I'm looking for a FOOL.

anytakers.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Mesmerize(f): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2008
@eldee
me and who?
dnt put my name into that o, abeg! I no want female mama drama again. . rotfl

It's between me and debo
debo, tell them how you almost jumped the bridge for me kiss
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NegroNtns(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2008
Nubian, saw your reply to Texas, I wasnt online I would have given it to him myself but thanks for educating him, that's why I called it RISK! Apparently some people dont know the meaning of risk. grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Nubian, saw your reply to Texas, I wasnt online I would have given it to him myself but thanks for educating him, that's why I called it RISK! Apparently some people don't know the meaning of risk. grin

will send you a check for my services grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NegroNtns(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2008
lmao, I still dey broke from that flight expense oo grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

lmao, I still dey broke from that flight expense oo grin

i can improvise wink anyway i was happy to defend what u meant
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by saucekid2: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2008
callin the UK on credit
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by nikekenny(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2008
hmm @poster, so uve done all that just for Love? that is serious, I thought is only guy dat do spend on girls, now reversal is the case here, well if you want to fall in love, contact me ur real love grin i wont disappoint u
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by saucekid2: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2008
your own pass silly thing oooo
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Mesmerize(f): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2008
saucekid2:

callin the UK on credit
ibkaye?
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by saucekid2: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2008
yes

and believe me, i had to dodge the call centre ppl till i repaid the debt
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Mesmerize(f): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2008
lmao!! oh lawwd!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by shescute4(f): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2008
as for doing silly things, i think i've been assistant general oversear of fools for love.
so many silly and stupid things i've done all in the name of love. i'm with none of them now which probably makes me think i was foolish at that time.
well, i'll neva be caught dead doing any of those things again. and i mean again.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2008
shescute4:

as for doing silly things, i think i've been assistant general oversear of fools for love.
so many silly and stupid things i've done all in the name of love. i'm with none of them now which probably makes me think i was foolish at that time.
well, i'll never be caught dead doing any of those things again. and i mean again.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Gamine(f): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2008
Banners ko, spankers ni.

Its all good though.

Thank God For Jesus.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by nkc(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2008
silly things

well i was careful not to do anything stupid, but men one gal got me, and i think this is d CAP of dem all

valentine on a 13th shocked shocked shocked

anytime i remember it i laff grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by TOH(f): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2008
Risk my arse

Like everyone else it was stupidity in the name of love Trying to "macho-lize" it and call it "risk" isnt fooling anyone
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by styrax(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2008
1. Got locked up in a wardrobe overnight

2. Travelled to the most remote part of imo state (nguru nguru nkpala or something like that) for a surprise visit

3. Got bitten by a snake while seeing a GF off in school at about 10pm

man suffered oooo

but ive seen some dumb things some girls did in the course of my work like a girl procuring 8 criminal abortion for the same guy over a period of a session (plus ASUU strike), ladies here seem to leave out such "stupidity" out of the accounts probably because of the pain and or shame.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2008
styrax:

2. Travelled to the most remote part of imo state (nguru nguru nkpala or something like that) for a surprise visit

man suffered oooo

but ive seen some dumb things some girls did in the course of my work like a girl procuring 8 criminal abortion for the same guy over a period of a session (plus ASUU strike), ladies here seem to leave out such "stupidity" out of the accounts probably because of the pain and or shame.

grin grin grin grin hilarious! The snake own na die oh!!!! LMAOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin

i dont think we want to know sensitive details of peoples lives, i think people should only tlk about what they are comfortable with
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by styrax(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2008
Though the snake matter was serious but the wardrobe own has always been the strong one for me. i was petrified, because the father came back from a trip unexpectedly, while i was in there, he decided to come into the room and search for some old stuffs in some boxes on the wardrobe, he even opened one half of the door, i thought i was going to throw a fit.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Radiant(f): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2008
Rofl. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

I need to take you guys to a Pub and "gist" you. Seun's space will finish if I start here grin grin grin grin

A hint*** I lost 7 kilos in 14 days after a break up Phew! grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by olalekanhs(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2008
Talked on the phone for thirteen hrs several days

Spent tones of money and when she visted she said she doesnt like me

i should av just stayed with white girls
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Radiant(f): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2008
olalekanhs:

i should av just stayed with white girls

grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by noetic(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2008
styrax:

man suffered oooo

grin grin bros, all for love?

thats d part i hate.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by onyinye2(f): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2008
@topic

once i tried to attract this one guy who was into football. that is all he would do and he did it well. he had great looking arms and everything. i was in pure admiration for the fellow. he was attracted to real girly girls but i was a tomboy. so one day i came to skool all glamed up man and i was looking good. so i went to his locker i started talking to him. then i told him that i liked him and that he should hang out. next thing you know his girlfriend shows up out of nowhere. i never been more embarassed in my life.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Mesmerize(f): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2008
@post
not much. . but I know I wnt mind doing sth crazy sha grin grin
but. . .
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Roscodaddy(m): 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2008
Nairaland girls,I just dey laugh when I read through,why he be say na poor guys una dey do love with wen una young. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Mesmerize(f): 12:04am On Jun 26, 2008
lmao!! grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by lailai2(m): 12:39am On Jun 26, 2008
jst tinkin about d silly things i did in my post secondary/early undergraduate days

- had an accident while tryin to impress my the gf with my driving skillz even though i could hardly drive, was even lucky the accident happened around my area,

- went to introduce myself to her father as her boyfriend, telling him i planned to take things serious with her, the slap i got still resounds in my ears some days when i woke up though her father later advised me and told me to be serious.\

now, i try my best to be einstein in relationships
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 26, 2008
lai-lai:

- went to introduce myself to her father as her boyfriend, telling him i planned to take things serious with her, the slap i got still resounds in my ears some days when i woke up though her father later advised me and told me to be serious.\

lai lai next time you will never do that again! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.