Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Women Are Like Dogs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Like Dogs (11044 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Many Girls Are Like This(photo) / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2008
Funmi farting in public is very unladylike. I hereby withdraw my interests.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2008
CH3COO:

Hiss. . . . I would rat you out if I had his number
Can't control your emotions much? kick rocks
get ready to be dealt with in a dark room if u call him ,cos he'll definitely deal wt u,wats ur business did u see me flirting wt anybody here?did u see me dragging a man wt anybody hiaaaaaaa?wats ur problem

u think all men r like u dat act as if they are machos right?sorry for d woman dat will end up wt u ,as for me my hubby trusts me so well,so y not drink ur own panadol and cure ur headache before coming online to fight someone dat is invisible to u

now do me a favour and Bleep d hell out cool
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2008
RedHotChic:

!
Jenny has no reason to spoil your show unless she's interested in you. You think  she wants you for herself?

will u pple plss stop match making jenny dis nite,seriously
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by LAKANYE(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2008
idey_craze:

Dogs are like women - check the fo ck style called doggy - the same way women do it - dogs do it like that - check the way women lick your di ck - the same way dogs lick their puppies - the same way women raise their legs up in the air during sex - the same way dogs do - so you see what i mean.

I THINK ALL MEN NEEDS TO LOOK INTO THIS WONDERFUL CORRELATIONS BETWEEN A WOMAN AND A DOG. HMMN, I'M BEGINNING TO LEARN SOMETHING "NEW" ABOUT WOMEN IN NAIRALAND WITHOUT PAYING FOR A PSYCHOLOGY CLASS
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by cooldude62(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2008
RedHotChic:

!
Jenny has no reason to spoil your show unless she's interested in you. You think she wants you for herself?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin jenny's a friend, a darling too. she's married you know,so she cant be int.

RedHotChic:

If the ring wouldn't load, that means that you must have given it to someone before

do you honestly believe this?
well, i wont give up coz your just my dream kiss kiss kiss
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2008
jennykadry:

get ready to be dealt with in a dark room if u call him ,because he'll definitely deal wt u,wats your business did u see me flirting wt anybody here?did u see me dragging a man wt anybody hiaaaaaaa?wats your problem

u think all men r like u that act as if they are machos right?sorry for d woman that will end up wt u ,as for me my hubby trusts me so well,so y not drink your own panadol and cure your headache before coming online to fight someone that is invisible to u

now do me a favour and Bleep d hell out cool
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I didn't see anything o. Mee ke? I only saw a prosposal. My dear it will be a tug of war.  Me sef go come loaded and prepared for war.

Jenny what do you know about guys like me. I never claimed to be macho. Jenny relax. cool ya nerves and drink some cold water.

LAKANYE~:

I THINK ALL MEN NEEDS TO LOOK INTO THIS WONDERFUL CORRELATIONS BETWEEN A WOMAN AND A DOG. HMMN, I'M BEGINNING TO LEARN SOMETHING "NEW" ABOUT WOMEN IN NAIRALAND WITHOUT PAYING FOR A PSYCHOLOGY CLASS

grin
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by origina9ja(f): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2008
i dnt think jennykadry is interested now
ppl back offf
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2008
origina9ja:

people back offf
Sadly you are not legal, otherwise I would be interested as well.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2008
CH3COO:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I didn't see anything o. Mee ke? I only saw a prosposal. My dear it will be a tug of war.  Me sef go come loaded and prepared for war.

Jenny what do you know about guys like me. I never claimed to be macho. Jenny relax. cool ya nerves and drink some cold water.
grin

naw run along to the literature section,message has been passed across,as long as i aint married to u,its not ur business afterall wat God has joined together let no man put asounder,judging from d troubles u cause at d literature section ,im not surprised,so run along and continue there cos jenny no get ya time
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by onyinye2(f): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2008
@RedHotChic

im not sure what type of women these are. but i know for sure i dont fall under that category. if i am with a guy who all he does is agree with me then to heck with him. if i wanted someone to agree with me all the time then i would go and clone myself. im a person who likes to argue. If im with a guy who is stubborn and treats me that way then he can go screw himself on a volcanoe cause it aint happening. i dont need to be with a mule cause all we would do is but heads all the freaking day.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by beauteous(f): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2008
A lil respect should be given to women. . .
how can sm1 compare/fake similarities btw a dog nd a woman shocked  shocked

so much  4 being a woman.

WOMANHOOD!! sad
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2008
origina9ja:

people back offf

sweetie no mind them jare  kiss kiss na internet we dey so i dont take things serious  wink none of them know me so y should i break my head for them grin
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2008
Hear ye.  The very moment you put your business in public is the moment it became a free-for-all.  I am only kidding o.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by LAKANYE(m): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2008
CH3COO:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I didn't see anything o. Mee ke? I only saw a prosposal. My dear it will be a tug of war. Me sef go come loaded and prepared for war.

grin

Hey buddy,

Let the sleeping dog lie.

MOST MARRIED WOMEN ARE VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT THEIR MARRIAGE, ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN WOMEN. TRUST ME, SHE WOULD SEND thunder TO YOUR HOUSE IF YOU KEEP THREATENING HER WITH HER HUSBAND. FOR REAL.

LEAVE IT ALONE, AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

WE CAN ALL HAVE FUN WRITING VIEWS, INTELLIGENT OR OTHERWISE WITHOUT PULLING ANY BODY'S STRING.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2008
onyinye2:

@RedHotChic

im not sure what type of women these are. but i know for sure i don't fall under that category. if i am with a guy who all he does is agree with me then to heck with him. if i wanted someone to agree with me all the time then i would go and clone myself. im a person who likes to argue. If im with a guy who is stubborn and treats me that way then he can go screw himself on a volcanoe cause it aint happening. i don't need to be with a mule cause all we would do is but heads all the freaking day.

hahahahaha  grin cheesy dont break my ribs. I think you deserve a mule.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2008
beauteous:

A little respect should be given to women. . .
how can sm1 compare/fake similarities between a dog nd a woman shocked  shocked

so much  4 being a woman.

WOMANHOOD!! sad
Don't mind the ball-less pig.  It speaks of the caliber of respect he has for his mother and other important women in his pathetic life.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by cooldude62(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2008
redhotchic, ok look at my profile, your ring is there kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
i got it from one of the best shops online!
just for you sweetie,
tell me what you feel ok kiss kiss kiss
Olufunmi oooooo, mapamilekun ooooo
Olufunmi lola,
mase fimisile lailai,
durotimi o,
olufunmi o. kiss

@jenny,
take am easy now, you no even ask of your friend ruky,na fight you dey fight.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2008
CH3COO:

Hear ye.  The very moment you put your business in public is the moment it became a free-for-all.  I am only kidding o.

yes dats y i said its d internet sooooo it doesnt bother me,cos u guys dont know me,jennykadry might not be my real name so y should i bother,abeg nothing consain moi wink
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by tope2000(f): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2008
Wetin una dey DRAG 4 hiaaaa
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by beauteous(f): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2008
CH3COO:

Don't mind the ball-less pig.  It speaks of the caliber of respect he has for his mother and other important women in his pathetic life.
Neva knew u cud defend a woman.
i see(saw) you as 1 of dose undecided who run deir mouth al ova women
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2008
jennykadry:

yes that is y i said its d internet sooooo it doesnt bother me,because u guys don't know me,jennykadry might not be my real name so y should i bother,abeg nothing consain moi wink
Good. don't let it bother you.

Lakanye, if the picture on your profile is any indication of what you think of women, I am speechless  undecided
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by onyinye2(f): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2008
davidylan:

hahahahaha grin cheesy don't break my ribs. I think you deserve a mule.

ohh so you wanna be funny today dont you eh?? dont let me get started in what i think you deserve. it would be your perfect match.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2008
LAKANYE~:

Hey buddy,

Let the sleeping dog lie.

MOST MARRIED WOMEN ARE VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT THEIR MARRIAGE, ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN WOMEN. TRUST ME, SHE WOULD SEND thunder TO YOUR HOUSE IF YOU KEEP THREATENING HER WITH HER HUSBAND. FOR REAL.

LEAVE IT ALONE, AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

WE CAN ALL HAVE FUN WRITING VIEWS, INTELLIGENT OR OTHERWISE WITHOUT PULLING ANY BODY'S STRING.

Lakanye may God bless u,imagine dis guy bringing my family matter from nowhere,as if my hubby do am anything,see me ooo,i was on my own before dis guy started all dis ,he berra suckle on his feeding bottle if not

anyways lakanye thanks jare,atleast u r one of them men dat have respects for married women

@cooldude

yeah right where is ruky sef?e don tey oooo,shebi them say we be d same person grin grin
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2008
beauteous:

Neva knew u cud defend a woman.
i see(saw) you as 1 of dose undecided who run deir mouth al ova women
I am a God-fearing guy.  I have the utmost respect for the strength, importance and value of women. I came out of a woman, remember?

Jenny knows I was just giving her a hard time.  Right Jenny?

beauteous you are kind of fine o, I must say
Sorry. Male instincts took over.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by onyinye2(f): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2008
jennykadry:

Lakanye may God bless u,imagine this guy bringing my family matter from nowhere,as if my hubby do am anything,see me ooo,i was on my own before this guy started all this ,he berra suckle on his feeding bottle if not

anyways lakanye thanks jare,atleast you're one of them men that have respects for married women

@cooldude

yeah right where is ruky sef?e don tey oooo,shebi them say we be d same person grin grin

hmmm, truly questionable.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Mesmerize(f): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2008
onyinye2:

ohh so you want to be funny today don't you eh?? don't let me get started in what i think you deserve. it would be your perfect match.
Dnt go there o grin
I got me own thunder rod smiley

@jenny
darling, who's bothering you na angry angry

beauty

where have you been? shocked shocked
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2008
jennykadry:

Lakanye may God bless u,imagine this guy bringing my family matter from nowhere,as if my hubby do am anything,see me ooo,i was on my own before this guy started all this ,he berra suckle on his feeding bottle if not

anyways lakanye thanks jare,atleast you're one of them men that have respects for married women

Jennifer why are you pretending to be victimized and unfairly targeted?  I never singled you out but you took it personally. I addressed you and funmi.  Nothing said was seriously harmful.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by beauteous(f): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2008
mesmerize,went 4 bible study n counsellin jo  cheesy.
hru?
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

Dnt go there o  grin
I got me own thunder rod  smiley

@jenny
darling, who's bothering you na  angry angry

beauty

where have you been?  shocked shocked

some guy named ch3coo dragging my family into dis mud called nairaland

@ch3coo

who r u asking and who r u giving a hard time undecided of all the things on earth,its my family abi?
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by cooldude62(m): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2008
redhotchic, where are you?
i'm thinking of creating a thread for just you and I,
no disturbance cos all these people are disturbing us ABI NA?
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by onyinye2(f): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

Dnt go there o grin
I got me own thunder rod smiley

@jenny
darling, who's bothering you na angry angry

beauty

where have you been? shocked shocked

@ Mesmerize

tell that to david not me. he is the one who thinks he is funny. typical
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by beauteous(f): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2008
CH3COO:

I am a God-fearing guy.  I have the utmost respect for the strength, importance and value of women. I came out of a woman, remember?

Jenny knows I was just giving her a hard time.  Right Jenny?

beauteous you are kind of fine o, I must say
Sorry. Male instincts took over.
thanks! this ch3oo sounds diff frm what  i use 2 think.
well,no long tin! good u see sm importance in women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. / This Is How Big My Manhood Is Pic / I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.