Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Women Are Like Dogs - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Like Dogs (11032 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Many Girls Are Like This(photo) / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 12:19am On Jun 26, 2008
mesmerize why are you vividly after my beauteous when negro has already agreed to marry you.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by ideycraze1: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2008
women fu ck their friends - just like dogs dont know any difference

dogs eat and lick anything in view - just like women lick and suck your mother foking di ck until you cry your head off,

dogs cum just d way women cum - and shout hit me hit me hit me when they want u to pound dem like crazy.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by RedHotChic(f): 12:20am On Jun 26, 2008
Men are like puppies

when they do something bad they try the cuteness factor to make things better. (never works)

if they don't get what they want, they begin to whine and pout. (especially when they want sex)

they try to act tough around folk but we know the are nothing but puppies. (see guy when he gets sick. act like he's dying)

when they are hungry, they are too hopeless to cook (starts to whine and act up)

alot more to come
Lmao.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by NegroNtns(m): 12:20am On Jun 26, 2008
Jenny body dey oo, I thank God.  If you have initial "T" and you are female, I am married to you, and we are all moving to Zungeru together.  Nah, how about dat?
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Mesmerize(f): 12:20am On Jun 26, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

make you na move aside make my T get room to walk through,
gladly wink

beauteous:

this thread is gerrin more interestin bt m alreadi half asleep,mi dispiaci.
good 9t all.
night sweetie kiss

CH3COO:

mesmerize why are you vividly after my beauteous when negro has already agreed to marry you.
the bobo no know who he wan marry!
I'm married . . . since 4 years now smiley
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by RedHotChic(f): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2008
women fu ck their friends - just like dogs don't know any difference

dogs eat and lick anything in view - just like women lick and suck your mother foking di ck until you cry your head off,

dogs come just d way women come - and shout hit me hit me hit me when they want u to pound them like crazy.

You are unconsciously describing men.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Mesmerize(f): 12:22am On Jun 26, 2008
idey_craze:

women fu ck their friends - just like dogs don't know any difference

dogs come just d way women come - and shout hit me hit me hit me when they want u to pound them like crazy.
This is the kinda topic wey dey make your lil willi jump abi? oloshi oniranu
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 12:23am On Jun 26, 2008
All the good girls are gone.  Beauteous goodnight babe. embarassed
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by NegroNtns(m): 12:25am On Jun 26, 2008
RED, did u hear what T said?  That's a true statement!!!  I have been around the rooms, in the other rooms as most of you know they get things accomplished that serve objective of the room.  I have seen two rooms so far where its all talk and no action, in fact its more chaos day by day, _ politics and romance.  Lets clean up romance
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2008
Mesmerize:

This is the kind of topic wey dey make your little willi jump abi? oloshi oniranu

lmao see d earlier u people know that idey_craze is sex starved d berra,because a guy that gets it everyday or all d time,does not need to come over to nl just to masturbate,he is just trying masturbate don't blame him

a man that shags everyday does not bother himself announcing it too people,action is berra dan words

so ignore him wink
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by onyinye2(f): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2008
why are u guys wasting your time with idey_craze?? they are obviously suffering from a very bad disease. at this point there is no cure. but there are treatments that can help. The treatments include intensive beat downs by onyinye and therapy. im just trying to to make a difference.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by LadyT(f): 12:33am On Jun 26, 2008
LMAO@little toyin!!!

Negro you cant help but cheat what "other" T's are you married too. Your even trying to snatch Jenny and change her name.

@The topic, I dont see how men wont insult women when the title of the post is women are like dogs. So degrading!!!
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by ideycraze1: 12:34am On Jun 26, 2008
onyinye2:

why are u guys wasting your time with idey_craze?? they are obviously suffering from a very bad disease. at this point there is no cure. but there are treatments that can help. The treatments include intensive beat downs by onyinye and therapy. im just trying to to make a difference.

Oyinye - when i fo ck you - you will cry home to mama with a bow leg saying - Mama - he pounded my pus yy like there is no tmrow.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by ideycraze1: 12:35am On Jun 26, 2008
jennykadry:

lmao see d earlier u people know that idey_craze is sex starved d berra,because a guy that gets it everyday or all d time,does not need to come over to nl just to masturbate,he is just trying masturbate don't blame him

a man that shags everyday does not bother himself announcing it too people,action is berra dan words

so ignore him wink

when i insert my di ck into your wet juicy pu ssy - you will sing the national anthm - the lord prayer - all together - you will say - mobge - obo mi is on fire.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by onyinye2(f): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2008
idey_craze:

Oyinye - when i fo ck you - you will cry home to mama with a bow leg saying - Mama - he pounded my pus yy like there is no tmrow.

ahh why you mad?? is your condition acting up again. you need to come over to the hospital for your treatment.
Dont flatter yourself. you could never sex me up. i would turn you out. shoot you might even turn gay. who knows.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 26, 2008
idey_craze:

when i insert my di ck into your wet juicy pu ssy - you will sing the national anthm - the lord prayer - all together - you will say - mobge - obo mi is on fire.

u mean wt that your 1 inch compassed di c k  undecided naaa i don't do little compasses i do them big,go for enlargements ,your mates r doing it

@onyinye

ignore him jare,i told u he is sex starved no doubt,don't blame him wt his di ck like d size of tiger little battery ,he just can't perform well with it
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by toluxa1(m): 12:40am On Jun 26, 2008
Hmmm! Women, dog. Ah! Looks like we dont even know what God has put in women for us (men) sha.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by onyinye2(f): 12:41am On Jun 26, 2008
@jenny

yeah his size is a symptom due to his condition. he is a very sick man. he suffering from a disease. i would tell you the name but i dont want to embarass him. he gets treatment from my beat downs. and some therapy.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by ideycraze1: 12:41am On Jun 26, 2008
jennykadry:

u mean wt that your 1 inch compassed di c k  undecided naaa i don't do little compasses i do them big,go for enlargements ,your mates r doing it

@onyinye

ignore him jare,i told u he is sex starved no doubt,don't blame him wt his di ck like d size of tiger little battery ,he just can't perform well with it

Please change this topic to read - Women like di cks like that of a horse,
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by NegroNtns(m): 12:42am On Jun 26, 2008
T,  Jennykadry will become  "JennyT"
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 26, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

T,  Jennykadry will become  "JennyT"

grin grin grin grin grin grin u no well grin grin
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by onyinye2(f): 12:46am On Jun 26, 2008
idey_craze, the doctors are coming over to bring to the boxing ring. it is time for your next treatment. it seems that i have to beat you up a lil harder. maybe i'll knock the devil out of you.

I REJECT IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by LadyT(f): 12:53am On Jun 26, 2008
The Ts will be your downfall Negro. angry

Keep adding more we go show you pepper
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Mesmerize(f): 12:55am On Jun 26, 2008
Good thing am a "M" now grin
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by RedHotChic(f): 12:58am On Jun 26, 2008
make you na move aside make my T get room to walk through,
Which of the T's do you mean? Taiwo, Tayo, Tunde, Tramp, Arrow or Thrash?
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by LadyT(f): 1:01am On Jun 26, 2008
LMAO@ REDHOTTRASH You will still be single no matter how many daft topics you post. I beg you please dont disgrace yourself and claim you are actually dating someone.

You rant like a demented loner. There is help out there just dial 911
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Mesmerize(f): 1:03am On Jun 26, 2008
lmao!! I was going to ignore that. No point in replying the T joke. . too childish wink
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by RedHotChic(f): 1:08am On Jun 26, 2008
I can recall refering to this girl as LadyThrash or lady Tramp. I can only recall asking negronation a question and i just dont understand where this busy body is coming from. I don't know how to quarrel with juveniles but one advise I will give you as a toddler is to go back and make sure you stay in school, do your homeworks and pray for success. Dating a man is not all there is to life, there is more to life baby.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by LadyT(f): 1:10am On Jun 26, 2008
awwwwww at 26 Im a baby to you. Are you pushing 40?

Still on the shelve oh dear embarassed
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by RedHotChic(f): 1:12am On Jun 26, 2008
Once again, go back to school. Baby in that context does not mean you are a baby. You see what I mean?

Still on the shelve oh dear

Correction: shelf
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by LadyT(f): 1:17am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

Once again, go back to school. Baby in that context does not mean you are a baby. You see what I mean?

Correction: shelf

Thanks aunty they dont teach us like they taught you back in 1964

Alakori.

Bye bye Im sure you have other daft topics to post. Dont let me keep you
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by RedHotChic(f): 1:20am On Jun 26, 2008
Thanks aunty they don't teach us like they taught you back in 1964

Alakori.

Bye bye I'm sure you have other daft topics to post. Dont let me keep you
Thats why the standard of education is falling by the day. Night nightie dearie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? / 13 Of The Most Famous Prostitutes In The History Of Prostitution / Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.