Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Women Are Like Dogs - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Like Dogs (11034 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Many Girls Are Like This(photo) / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

Will you be my teacher?
It's free o, am not paying you jack! cool

no problem as long as u have food anyday i come ,i will teach u free of charge cool
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by chisimdi(f): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2008
LAKANYE~:

[b]A GOOD MAN IS NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT HE WAS "WRONG", EVEN TO THE WHOLE WORLD.

HOPE SHE RESPONDS POSITIVELY.

THE THUNDER~THREAT MUST HAVE SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF HIS DICK.
I used to be from Oshun State, where Thunder~storm is a weapon of MASS DESTRUCTIONS. especially when you play with a woman's husband[/b]Abeg no vex who b dat AGABA IDU 4 ur profile grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Women Are Like Dogs by RedHotChic(f): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2008
Funmi, why do you like trouble so much?
we all get you meant D-Reloaded!
the girl doesn't even care about ya. . what's the prob?
It's your head that is playing with you. Diod she register the D letter and reload for her personal use? May be if i say that the picture [b]mesmerized [/b]me, it'll also mean am talking about you. Go back to school abeg.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Mesmerize(f): 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2008
RedHotChic:

It's your head that is playing with you. May be if i say that the picture [b]mesmerized [/b]me, it'll also mean am talking about you. Go back to school abeg.
sure abeg, you can evensay the picshur tetchiness you. .I dnt give
But when she comes after you, you go cry foul! undecided

jennykadry:

no problem as long as u have food anyday i come ,i will teach u free of charge cool
Do you like Cashews. . water or vitamin water always, i dnt drink those soda or w/e
I got pounded yam here. . .representing my state grin
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

sure abeg, you can evensay the picshur tetchiness you. .I dnt give
But when she comes after you, you go cry foul!  undecided
Do you like Cashews. . water or vitamin water always, i dnt drink those soda or w/e
I got pounded yam hererepresenting my state  grin

pounded yam and egusi soup

rice and chicken,fish and salad

plantain and fried egg

ogbono and semo

amala and okro

im ok atleast im not asking for too much cool
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by onyinye2(f): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2008
No offense Lakanye but you dont sound all that sincere to me. it is not that i think you are a liar but it just sounds that you are sugar coating everything. you sound a lil like you tryna impress some one. but hey it is just me.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2008
beauteous why do I regret coming across your picture.  I detest admiring women that are not within my reach.  My mouth is watery to say the least.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Mesmerize(f): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2008
jennykadry:

pounded yam and egusi soup

rice and chicken,fish and salad

plantain and fried egg

ogbono and semo

amala and okro

im ok atleast im not asking for too much cool
No be me and you!! fried egg ko splattered egg ni

beauty is not my teacher, jenny, you're out!! cool
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2008
onyinye2:

No offense Lakanye but you don't sound all that sincere to me. it is not that i think you are a liar but it just sounds that you are sugar coating everything. you sound a little like you trying to impress some one. but hey it is just me.

oh gawd,onyinye dont make me pee o my pant dis nite oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2008
onyinye2:

No offense Lakanye but you don't sound all that sincere to me. it is not that i think you are a liar but it just sounds that you are sugar coating everything. you sound a little like you trying to impress some one. but hey it is just me.

He is trying to impress somebody but there's nothing wrong with that.  Women like being impressed as long as it is done in sincerity.  Lakanye carry go!
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by LAKANYE(m): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2008
CAN WE LIKE GO BACK TO THIS ISSUE ABOUT "WOMEN ARE DOGS"
I'm really interested at reading women's views about calling themselves doggish names, and they think its cute.

I'M A DOG

I'M A BITCH

I'M A LovePeddler

I'M A CUNT

I'M A SLUT
NOW WHAT
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by beauteous(f): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2008
CH3COO:

beauteous why do I regret coming across your picture.  I detest admiring women that are not within my reach.  My mouth is watery to say the least.

Now dis babe id confuzzed.re we okay? shocked
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Mesmerize(f): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2008
onyinye2:

awwwwwwwww. . .he's trying to impress Funmi, but the lady no gree na!
Or is it Jenn, but she's married
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Mesmerize(f): 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2008
LAKANYE~:

CAN WE LIKE GO BACK TO THIS ISSUE ABOUT "WOMEN ARE DOGS"
I'm really interested at reading women's views about calling themselves doggish names, and they think its cute.

I'M A DOG

I'M A BITCH

I'M A LovePeddler

I'M A CUNT

I'M A SLUT
NOW WHAT

Unfortunately, he's back
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by cooldude62(m): 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2008
onyinye2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
onyinye, you are quite funny you know
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2008
MESMERIZE ;ONYINYE AND CHISIMDI MAKE UNA FREE LAKANYE NAW HABA,THE GUY GET RESPECT FOR WOMEN,ABI NA CRIME AGAIN grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2008
beauteous:

Now this babe id confuzzed.re we okay? shocked
Of course we're okay.  To be frank and direct, I'm just feeling you that's all.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by beauteous(f): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

No be me and you!! fried egg ko splattered egg ni

beauty is not my teacher, jenny, you're out!!  cool
Anytin 4 u babi  cheesy
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by RedHotChic(f): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2008
Funmi farting in public is very unladylike.
Oooh, is it gentlemanly? Do I need a licence from you before I can fart again?
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by LAKANYE(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2008
onyinye2:

MY SUGARCOATED YORUBA MOUTH WORKS IN THE STATES. I DON'T OPEN MY MOUTH TO TALK IN NIGERIA, BECAUSE THEN, PEOPLE WILL KNOW THAT I HAVE LEFT IN A LONG TIME
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2008
I will never understand why women have chosen to romanticize the word 'bitch', so much to the extent that some of them have boasted and proudly called themselves bitches.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by RedHotChic(f): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2008
sounds like a trap to me. be careful RedHotChic. he wants you to alone!!! lol
Lol, i know. I heard he proposes to an avg of 6 women per day.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by beauteous(f): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2008
CH3COO:

Of course we're okay.  To be frank and direct, I'm just feeling you that's all.

lipsrsealed
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by onyinye2(f): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2008
i think i put lakanye in a tight spot. i will back off and go back to the topic. but i was tryna say that you know i spend a great amount of time with my friends who are mostly guys. and Lakanye the way you were sounding seemed too. . . how can i put this, "GOODY-GOODY" as if you were tryna impress someone. but i might be mistaking.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by RedHotChic(f): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2008
I will never understand why women have chosen to romanticize the word 'bitch', so much to the extent that some of them have boasted and proudly called themselves bitches.
Not every woman. Remember that it's not every man that takes pride in calling himself a playa.
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by CH3COO(m): 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2008
RedHotChic:

Oooh, is it gentlemanly? Do I need a licence from you before I can fart again?
It is a fact regurgiated by people across all cultures.  You don't need to agree with me to understand my assertion.
Fart all you want but it is distasteful, period.

beauteous:

lipsrsealed
why now? are you gay ni/
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2008
onyinye2:

i think i put lakanye in a tight spot. i will back off and go back to the topic. but i was trying to say that you know i spend a great amount of time with my friends who are mostly guys. and Lakanye the way you were sounding seemed too. . . how can i put this, "GOODY-GOODY" as if you were trying to impress someone. but i might be mistaking.

grin grin grin grin grin grin u have succeded abi ,naw im going for panadol,this head ache is too much for me,onyinye i say i no wan laff again haba grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Mesmerize(f): 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2008
CH3COO:

Of course we're okay. To be frank and direct, I'm just feeling you that's all.
No feeling!! angry angry
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by RedHotChic(f): 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2008
[size=16pt]i don't need to be with a mule cause all we would do is but heads all the freaking day.[/size]
Roflmao
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by LAKANYE(m): 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2008
jennykadry:

MESMERIZE ;ONYINYE AND CHISIMDI MAKE UNA FREE LAKANYE NAW HABA,THE GUY GET RESPECT FOR WOMEN,ABI NA CRIME AGAIN grin grin grin grin grin

THANK YOU JENNYKADRY

YOU HAVE ALWAYS RESCUED ME IN NAIRALAND WHEN I GET IN TROUBLE WITH WOMEN ISSUES.
I'M GONNA SEND YOU SOME US DOLLAR WHEN DOLLARS GETS BIGGER THAN POUNDS STERLINGS
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by cooldude62(m): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2008
Funmi, checkma profile now, i got a better ring for you from a nice shop online.
i already told them not to ship the previous one. kiss kiss kiss kiss

RedHotChic:

Lol, i know. I heard he proposes to an avg of 6 women per day.
LOL, didnt see this, OK, I GIVE UP grin
Re: Women Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

No feeling!!  angry angry

u berra back out and allow them enjoy their love cool

@ch3coo

ride on jare,afterall maybe its u and wellis wedding card we go see for dis forum cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. / My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.