Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? (4756 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by tosyne007(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2011
Busta:

Cos they were never taught during their "Home training and Life lessons" that one good turn deserves another.
Funny thing is that not all Nigerian men are like that.

I once dated an akata guy that has "zero" mentality on what it means to put ladies first, common courtesy, or treating a lady nicely. My bf now is nigeria born and breed and he treats me like a Goddess. Opens the door for me when we go out, hold my shopping bags, buy me stuffs, take out for dinner dates, pulls the chair for me to sit, helps me in the kitchen to cook and clean up . . endless. Some women do have them!!

still have men that are like that though few. u are lucky to have one of them. cheers!!!
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2011
Busta:

Cos they were never taught during their "Home training and Life lessons" that one good turn deserves another.

I once dated an akata guy that has "zero" mentality on what it means to put ladies first, common courtesy, or treating a lady nicely. My bf now is nigeria born and breed and he treats me like a Goddess. Opens the door for me when we go out, hold my shopping bags, buy me stuffs, take out for dinner dates, pulls the chair for me to sit, helps me in the kitchen to cook and clean up . . endless. Some women do have them!!

the question is

did the mothers and father of those people did a bad job in not teaching them how to be nice or there are a product of the current environment, nothing for free
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Dsense(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2011
Carolece:

Nigerian men are:

disgusting.
stuupid.
noncaring.
stuupid.
disgusting.
silly.
disgusting.
silly.
silly.
silly.
scammers.

I dont care what yall want to say, thats how I see all the ones I've met.
The you will have to meet others before you judge them . . .Bloody ragtag and Racist angry

OP.
It's very dissapointing that this happened to you . . .But what i have to say is that,Nigerian men are never the same,Today or this month you meet the worst part and tommorow you meet the nice ones . . . Same in every country . . .I have sibblings every where in the world and they all complain about the same problem . . .So it's not only bout nigerian men but men in general.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2011

Omase o. As mugu don fall guy(wo)man must chop.

As I've been asking for donkey years. . .what does a guy get in return for being a doormat to some random female? ? ? Does that guarantee the wussy even mere 'tokens' of her loyalty, fidelity, affection and gratitude? If not then what is there to be gained? One certainly shouldn't be selfless for the mere reason of satisfying another's selfishness. Na wa oh. Some mothers do have 'em.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2011
I be african man original, i no be gentle man at all ooooo (Quote from Fela Anikulapo Kuti)

If you don`t want them to ask for your informations, please don`t go to them for help again.

I think you are used to dem White brothers, be stick your ass with them.

Stingy Girl.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 07, 2011
thank god dat most of you mr.perfect girls that are talking rubbish, all had a nigerian father.so if you think that its in our blood surly ur fathers are nt exception and may be even worsteret than the worserst.nonsense!!!
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Carolece(f): 1:27am On Jan 07, 2011
Toaskarity:

thank god dat most of you mr.perfect girls that are talking rubbish, all had a nigerian father.so if you think that its in our blood surly your fathers are nt exception and may be even worsteret than the worserst.nonsense!!!
taking notes of the new words I am pleased to learn wink
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Orton10(m): 1:30am On Jan 07, 2011
Carolece:

Omg
Lmao
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by tpia1: 1:32am On Jan 07, 2011
undecided

oh lordy.

i seriously wonder if people are doing it on purpose.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 07, 2011
Carolece:

Carolece:

u better do
amunkita dika gi grin
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Orton10(m): 2:07am On Jan 07, 2011
^

Why the insult?
She only made an observation dude. Chilax jor.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Carolece(f): 2:13am On Jan 07, 2011
Orton1_0:

^

Why the insult?
Hey, I dont have a clue what he said in his unga munga language, I dont even care to know.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 07, 2011
LMFAO@ this thread and poster. I'd hate to say it and sound rude/impertinent/out of order but Nija men are KNOWN for their bartering system way of thinking lol, worse if you are a woman. grin Nigerian men are a trip, vacation and a half LOL.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 07, 2011
Orton1_0:

Omg
Lmao

Naija guy.
Orton1_0:

^

Why the insult?
and whats ur own
The good guy or
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Orton10(m): 2:26am On Jan 07, 2011
Toaskarity:

Naija guy.and whats your own
The good guy or
or Nothing.
If need be, just click on the MODIFY button and correct 'em mistakes. No need ranting.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Carolece(f): 2:30am On Jan 07, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

LMFAO@ this thread and poster. I'd hate to say it and sound rude/impertinent/out of order but Nija men are KNOWN for their bartering system way of thinking lol, worse if you are a woman. grin Nigerian men are a trip, vacation and a half LOL.
I bet by 2013 Nija men are in guiness book as most disgusting.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 07, 2011
Carolece:

Hey, I dont have a clue what he said in his unga munga language, I dont even care to know.
just peep at ur profile pics writing and i feel the proud of ur black woman, really sorry for my word,you got to care now for i'm ,
Firstly apology accepted?
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by sleekdot(m): 2:33am On Jan 07, 2011
Busta:

Quick question, Are you by any chance crippled or paralysed from the neck down that you need someone to do everything for you?

Maybe you should get a scooter chair
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Carolece(f): 2:36am On Jan 07, 2011
Oh boy!

World apart!
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 07, 2011
Carolece:

Oh boy!

World apart!
meaning
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Carolece(f): 2:45am On Jan 07, 2011
^^
you still wouldnt understand if I explained. Never mind!
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Carolece(f): 2:47am On Jan 07, 2011
Racist hahahahahahahahahaha best joke of the year, dont think any will top this one even though we yet have approximately 11 months before the year ends.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 07, 2011
sleekdot:

Quick question, Are you by any chance crippled or paralysed from the neck down that you need someone to do everything for you?

Maybe you should get a scooter chair
dnt mind them, soon a man will be so caring to them when he now clean her ass after poo.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 07, 2011
Carolece:

^^
you still wouldnt understand if I explained. Never mind!
i hope its not what i had in mind.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Carolece(f): 3:01am On Jan 07, 2011
Toaskarity:

i hope its not what i had in mind.
say it. I'll whistle if you are correct.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Tosinville(m): 3:36am On Jan 07, 2011
As a matter of fact, we all need to grow up in this country cos our way of reas0nin nd mentality is too low, if u help a 9ja lady for free without any thought in mind to know her better, she'll call u MUGU(fool) nd ridicule u at d same time and next she see u again, she'll ask u to come over n wash her undies nd bra again, so i believe if the white guys knws most nigerian ladies reason like dis they wont even bother to help d poster but they do dat due to their white women's mentality.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Jenifa1: 3:47am On Jan 07, 2011
you may not blive this, but some 9ja guys do this things for free, at least i know i do it. several times i've seen ladies dragging heavy luggages, i help them, i help women with their tyres, when they have a car break down, in lagos traffic, i allow women get in line, i still open doors for women, even yesterday i helped a girl with t-fare go home, and she just asked me at the bus-stop i dnt know her b4, and i dont ask for numbers or addy, blive me if i see these ladies anywhere i wont even recognise them. i just cant stand seeing ladies do tedious stuff. once told my ex to stop pounding yam for me, but she wont listen.

my family and friends always say i'm not meant to be an African dou.

well, you need to be cloned. lol
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Carolece(f): 3:50am On Jan 07, 2011
Jenifa_:

well, you need to be cloned. lol
LOL
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 07, 2011
Carolece:

I bet by 2013 Nija men are in guiness book as most disgusting.

LOL Damn! grin
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by 190: 4:10am On Jan 07, 2011
this carolece is a r[i]a[/i]pist and serial killer,
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Tosinville(m): 4:16am On Jan 07, 2011
lol
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Carolece(f): 4:23am On Jan 07, 2011
190:

this carolece is a r[i]a[/i]pist and serial killer,
and you are Nigerian, which makes us both have a whole lot in common.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matching Panties And Bra How Important? / 7 Ideas To Get Your Man Attracted To You Alone. / My GF Bought Me A New Iphone6 (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.