Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? (4764 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by 190: 4:25am On Jan 07, 2011
Carolece:

and you are Nigerian, which makes us both have a whole lot in common.
shut up!! how dare you com here and insult nigerian men

you can com suck my black flurry azz for all i care undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Tosinville(m): 4:30am On Jan 07, 2011
lmao! u f0lkz r funny
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Carolece(f): 4:36am On Jan 07, 2011
190:

shut up!! how dare you com here and insult nigerian men

you can com suck my black flurry azz for all i care undecided undecided undecided

So because I am in your territory it is ok for you to hurl insults at me and I take it like a lil rag doll and sit in a corner? Well, see my profile pic.

Dont be come and coughing out things on me because you cant and will never get MzDarkskin's puci that you are dieing for.

get you stink flurry azz washed and shaved and I will do it with all pleasure.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Tosinville(m): 5:50am On Jan 07, 2011
im out here grindin'
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Tinksh(f): 6:07am On Jan 07, 2011
wow 190 and carolece!! settle guys. Kiss and make up and move into 2011 as buddies.

Ive only been with one Nigerian guy and i did stuff for him and he did stuff for me, wasnt til later i realised he had a list of how many times each and was mad cos he helped me and i was supposed to just know the deal. Never financially. Although i made the mistake of helping him financially and kissed that money goodbye!! Here guys help women and vice a versa without expectation. Some cultures wont give a hand but i have so many stories of guys helping me if car was broken down etc and never asked for anything.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Atreides(f): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2011
Erm,random here,but why does Carolece hate Nigerian men?
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Akainzo(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2011
Carolece:

Nigerian men are:

disgusting.
stuupid.
noncaring.
stuupid.
disgusting.
silly.
disgusting.
silly.
silly.
silly.
scammers.

I dont care what yall want to say, thats how I see all the ones I've met.

Sure all the ones you have met. Do stop awhile and think: Have you been fishing in the right waters?
I mean its like you wanting to marry a virgin and always visiting the maternity ward!  Maybe, you've been rolling with the bad apples of Nigerian men.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Busta(f): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2011
sleekdot:

Quick question, Are you by any chance crippled or paralysed from the neck down that you need someone to do everything for you?

Maybe you should get a scooter chair

here goes the insult again . . . i put down ma own comment and opinion and if u don't have anything to say then shush up. I am not crippled and I do things maself. What am I supposed to do if he offers to help? push him away and argue with him in public? It sure feels good to be appreciated and I have ma own way of saying thanks to him. He wouldn't keep doing it if he does not think it is worth or feels appreciated too.

Why do you guys on here so quick to jump and attack pple's comments. Lots of immature and primitive idiots on this site. Some kinda internet/online intimidation?
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by 190: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2011
Carolece:

So because I am in your territory it is ok for you to hurl insults at me and I take it like a lil rag doll and sit in a corner? Well, see my profile pic.

Dont be come and coughing out things on me because you cant and will never get MzDarkskin's puci that you are dieing for.

get you stink flurry azz washed and shaved and I will do it with all pleasure.

**Farts in your FACE, PIG** angry angry
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2011
poster, ur wahala is too much. help here help there, na wao. why cant d female folks render u some help too
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by cudeh: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2011
Neva ask 4 favour frm 9ja guyz if u aint got sumtin 2 give out. We reap 4rm wat we've sown gals take note. We aint dullers. It runs in our veins! Its in the blood! Dont be stingy, cuz givers neva lack.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by tpia1: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2011
Neva ask 4 favour frm 9ja guyz if u aint got sumtin 2 give out.

really!!!

so i who have nothing to give out, shouldnt expect any favours from fellow 9ja guys.

is that how the cookie crumbles!!!
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2011
Atreides:

Erm,random here,but why does Carolece hate Nigerian men?

No she doesn't but she gets attacked and she retaliates.
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by Dsense(m): 1:06am On Jan 08, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

No she doesn't but she gets attacked and she retaliates.
That so called Carolece is a racist . .I just wish i can meet her to teach her lesson angry
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by niggadee(m): 3:16am On Jan 11, 2011
the only favour i can offer a nigerian gal is my 11 inches down below wink
Re: Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? by amunkita(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
Toaskarity:

u better do
amunkita dika gi grin

u jst woke mii frm my sleep..
so y u callin....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? / Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) / I Feel Unappreciated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.