Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her (2247 Views)

7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Sagamite(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Zeebah23:
That's very true.
About those giving a specific period,while some are just being careful so they won't be labelled 'cheap',some are trying to see what they can syphoon from within that period. If it's worth it,they let you in ; if not,no sex.
As for the others,i reserve my comments.

I don't care what reason they do it for. It feels artificial, is uninspiring and it is boring.

I would quickly lose the fire in my belly when I have to sign a contract to get a relationship. That is why I like younger girls who are still in their carefree stage.

There is nothing like an electric spark of attraction between both sides, where things happen in spontaneity.

1 Like

Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite:

Sweetie, I admire your attempt at being optimistic about Naija girls but I think some of us have said it before, especially about them being poor conversationalist.

www.nairaland.com/1021440/men-always-been-petty-missing/5#11913579

Take them on a date and have the most boring moment of your life, while she sits their thinking she is entitled to you worshiping her because she is L'Oreal. *Because I'm worth it*

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348/parents-how-teach-daughters-self-esteem/3#11748448

As for being good in bed? Not really:

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348/parents-how-teach-daughters-self-esteem/3#11748112

I am still dilly-dallying with my intention of opening a thread on the life-cycle of dating a Naija girl. Maybe that would reveal more about what we guys experience to you. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348/parents-how-teach-daughters-self-esteem/3#11748637

Rude = the way Naija girls (and black girls in general) love to disparage men that approach them:

https://www.nairaland.com/1107818/7-reasons-women-lose-respect/1#13039308

Alright, I give up.
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Sagamite(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
thareta:
Alright, I give up.

That is not a transparent response. grin grin grin

Give up why? grin
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Dyt(f): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
When his sense of humour is so so so so low
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by DExplorer1: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite:

I don't care what reason they do it for. It feels artificial, is uninspiring and it is boring.

I would quickly lose the fire in my belly when I have to sign a contract to get a relationship. That is why I like younger girls who are still in their carefree stage.

There is nothing like an electric spark of attraction between both sides, where things happen in spontaneity.
@ Bolded, right on point. No drama!

1 Like

Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by lipsyliscious: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite:

Understand the difference between boning and dating. grin grin grin
as far as they would go thru wat a normal guy in a relationship would just to nyash d girl den dey dated her, saying dey did it just for d nyashing is self deceit because dey had to overlook her stupidity just for d nyashing, n dis could b for quite a period of tym, till dey are satisfied
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
lipsyliscious: as far as they would go thru wat a normal guy in a relationship would just to nyash d girl den dey dated her, saying dey did it just for d nyashing is self deceit because dey had to overlook her stupidity just for d nyashing, n dis could b for quite a period of tym, till dey are satisfied

Trust me, that is quite easy.

I thought the thread was more about taking someone seriously.
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by ProfessorD(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dyt: When his sense of humour is so so so so low
People like this can ruin you I swear
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Dyt(f): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Professor D.:

People like this can ruin you I swear

Ppl like me or ppl wit grt sense of humour?
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by ProfessorD(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dyt:

Ppl like me or ppl wit grt sense of humour?
Piple wit low sense of humor
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Dyt(f): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Professor D.:

Piple wit low sense of humor

Oh yes
They can

*sorry wz readin frm d oda angle*
Hehehhehehehe
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Ngenge(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fat,short, body odour,lazy,cruel, too jealous,illiterate,poor dress sense,unhygienic lady. Pls,d house should help me. Wat activities wil one c involvin me nd a lady nd it wil be termed 'dating'? Pls help me
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Zeebah23(f): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite:

If all men reason like you,the case would be different. Some of these ladies have genuine excuses.
A friend once told me "the day a lady who agrees to date me tells me she's taking her time,she's on her way out". Just like you,I like spontaneity.
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Sagamite(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Zeebah23:
If all men reason like you,the case would be different. Some of these ladies have genuine excuses.
A friend once told me "the day a lady who agrees to date me tells me she's taking her time,she's on her way out". Just like you,I like spontaneity.

Women do not compromise when they are at their peak and have options.

I am also at my peak and have options, so I do not compromise on what I want.

The advantage they have is that, most times, I have to be the one to invest first. So they can close case without losing. grin

But I have the advantage that my peak period is quite long and I have more options than they ever had, so I can take more risks. grin

Works for me. My advantage is superior.

1 Like

Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Zeebah23(f): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite:

Women do not compromise when they are at their peak and have options.

I am also at my peak and have options, so I do not compromise on what I want.

The advantage they have is that, most times, I have to be the one to invest first. So they can close case without losing. grin

But I have the advantage that my peak period is quite long and I have more options than they ever had, so I can take more risks. grin

Works for me. My advantage is superior.
Case closed!
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by msmysterious22(f): 12:39am On Sep 30, 2013
Professor D.:

Thats all?

yeah, i think so cheesy
id rather date the guy 1st, then get to know him better, before judging his behavior or how he dress,smells,etc.

After all,it is just a date..
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by ProfessorD(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2013
ms.mysterious22:

yeah, i think so cheesy
id rather date the guy 1st, then get to know him better, before judging his behavior or how he dress,smells,etc.

After all,it is just a date..
nice I like dat....cool chick

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man / Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? / He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.