Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? (21838 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Females Putting On Trouser To Church:good/bad / Is It True: Wearing Trouser/Pants Is Condemned In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by soapdish(f): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ok guys, can a woman wear T- shirts,shirts, face-cap, wrist watch. Can a man tie a wrapper?.
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by obyrich(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
asco15:
Know this that anything that EXPOSES ur cleavage, laps, armpit, navel, back etc or exposes ur inner wears, or exposes ur shape and size (both FRONT and back size) is a sin, cos it is seductive 2 SOME men. A seducer (intentional or unintentional) is a sinner
Skirts expose the laps and undies of wowen more than trousers. Men who get seduced by the shape and curve of a woman's boobs and bums need medical and spiritual healing. Self-control is a virtue. Teach it to your men and stop harrassing women with crude and thoughtless doctrines. Trousers exposes the bulges of men and for that reason I recommend skirt or gown for you. Stop seducing women with that BIG bulge on your FRONTAL LUMBAR REGION! Is trouser responsible for the projections on the chests of women?

5 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Goshen360(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin @ funny comments.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Goshen360(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Church people are still confused. Say it loud and clear, SINAI IS NULL AND VOID at the cross of Christ.
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by obyrich(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Goshen360: Church people are still confused. Say it loud and clear, SINAI IS NULL AND VOID at the cross of Christ.
Your signature embodies an indisputable fact. God help us open our eyes. I'm still ashamed that the 21st century christians are still struggling with the decision of what is appropriate to wear.
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Debeloved87(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
nadia_SA: Dominion int'l
[b]ok nadia. just wanna knw. Well in my christian life and walk with God, i have learn to understand that making heaven is a serious bizness..matthew 11:12 says since the time of john the baptist the kingdom of heaven suffers violence and the violent take it by force...i just hope u understand that passage, and if making heaven is ur goal then matthew 5:28,then 29-30 has to come to play in your life..because of matthew 7:13-14. Am sorry i culdnt type all this out..recently in a vision the LORD shows me His judgement, how some christians were being cast into hell for just a single spot(Sin) on their garment,its so painful,i cant explain much..let it be known that the standard of THE LORD never change even if that of the pastors change. One thing again that i have learnt of the LORD is that he wont force you,He will only say "he that has ear, let him hear"..because when you finally die on earth and want to enter His kingdom, you'll meet Him at the gate and you will be examined, but if you should be found wanting, then how painful will it be...i pray that we will all make heaven but the truth is that can we all face what it cost..unmh..SHALOM.[/b]

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Oyinprince(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
nadia_SA: I hve learnt my lesson the bitter way!!
To think that I first had a dress on but changed it coz of the harsh weather..
Hi, theres notin wrong wit wearin trousers,dt church is unneccessarily focusd on their traditions
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
*[size=50pt]YAWN[/size]*

A woman should not be so focused on her outward appearance that she neglects her inner spiritual life. The Bible focuses on the heart. If a woman is spending too much time and money on her appearance, the problem is that the woman’s priorities are wrong.

4 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Piece of $hit ! angry Marital $€x for pleasure is also A SIN !
Uyi so marital sex should b just for multiplication?
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
psucc: @ [b]OP your attending that church today was never an accident. God purpose it that you be there. [/b]I pray the Spirit of the Living God may open your eyes beyond 'looking good'. Jesus is calling. Hear him that it may be well with your soul.
I believe so too hey..

Amen
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
If wearing trousers is a sin, these people would go to hell!

- white women
- girls dat were thight and boxers
- girls dat were pyjamars
- men that tie wrapper(traditionaj atire)

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by obyrich(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
soapdish: Ok guys, can a woman wear T- shirts,shirts, face-cap, wrist watch. Can a man tie a wrapper?.
Abiriba people in Abia state tie wrapper as a ceremonial dress. They even wear it to Church during their father's day ( members of presbyterian church in Abia will attest to this). I think it is even more decent than trousers as it covers the bulge on waist of men better.
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by soapdish(f): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=obyrich] Abiriba people in Abia state tie wrapper as a ceremonial dress. They even wear it to Church during their father's day ( members of presbyterian church in Abia will attest to this). I think it is even more decent than trousers as it covers the bulge on waist of men better.[/quote

I am from Ohafia in Abia State and I know that men in my village tie wrapper.
We should preach against indecent dressing and not against wearing trousers. Men and women should wear decent clothing and what is appropriate for each occassion.

If most of this outward holiness people were born during the time of our Lord Jesus Christ, they would have condemned Him too. We should learn from the Master Himself.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by obyrich(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=soapdish][/quote] kaa nnule. GOD BLESS YOU. Even men from Arochukwu do tie wrapper.
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Annie2gud: Bebe...Biblically its wrong.a woman has no right to wear the clothing of a Man into the house of God.
if i remember correctly when that law was given both men and women wore garments. Difference was there was garments for women and those for men. I dont remember where the bible specifically said trousers are for men and women shouldnt wear them undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Missprettie(f): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
I see nufin wrng wit a lady wearing a trouser, no mata whr she wearz it to...
To all those condeming women wearing trousers, hw did u knw it's meant for men? Or is it written in d scripture dat trousers r strictly for men while skirts r 4 women??

We nid 2 read d bible wit understanding nadt turning it 2 our own ways!
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by SailorXY: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Most people only give reply that favors their thirst for worldly lust.
@OP as someone rightly said, your visit there was not an accident. It is left for you to review those scriptures that was quoted by the pastor *if u took any notes*, read them, prayerfully ask the Holy Spirit to guide you with an open heart & probably return to the messenger of God and ask for clarification where you are in doubt.
That's all I can say on your experience today. God's warning may have come to you on your lifestyle, probably not just dressing & remember the time is short
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by UyiIredia(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
nadia_SA: Uyi so marital sex should b just for multiplication?

Oh no that's wasn't what I meant. It was the Catholic church that advanced that doctrine. I said it to rub it in the face of brainwashed 'holiness movement' who think they are holier than thou.
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by holypower(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Any person asking is question is undoubtfully wanting people to support it. People will say yes some will say no. Good to your Bible whatever Bible says about men and female wears do it. Don't just twist GOD's word

wearing trousers is a sin undoubtfully
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Do u know jezebel in the bible? Would follow Jezebel {baal} or follow Christ. I thought church is meant for chhristians & not for followers of baal and idol worshippers {our body}.
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2013
Greensaint: Do u know jezebel in the bible? Would follow Jezebel {baal} or follow Christ. I thought church is meant for chhristians & not for followers of baal and idol worshippers {our body}.
so what u trying to say is I b Jezebel for putting on pants?
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2013
nadia_SA: yhooo mara masepa fela!!
That's just crazy grin
I guess u nver went back to that church again
Mzansi!!
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2013
CFCfan:
Mzansi!!
mzansi

Unjani??
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2013
nadia_SA: mzansi

Unjani??
Yeah, Unjani. My bad
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2013
CFCfan:
Yeah, Unjani. My bad
lol unjani as in how r u?
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2013
nadia_SA: lol unjani as in how r u?
I'm good. I need to brush up on my Zulu
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2013
CFCfan:
I'm good. I need to brush up on my Zulu
LoL do that!
My Igbo is next to perfect nau... smiley
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Annie2gud(f): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2013
@uri and yung....una dhey harsh o.lol
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by asco15(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Lets say d truth, few centuries ago, who were knwn 4 wearing trousers? Men or women? Even d white women dn't wear trousers by den nt until freedom of everytin + lack of d fear of God dat made d white 2 start wearing trousers nd oda seductive cloths.
Is smoking good because its nt in d bible?
Be wise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / 11 Signs Of A Monster Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.