Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? (21844 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Females Putting On Trouser To Church:good/bad / Is It True: Wearing Trouser/Pants Is Condemned In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by tmtech: 9:12am On Oct 13, 2013
nadia_SA: 9am church time.. Looking for dress/skirt to wear I can't find any decent one its either too short or too tight...

Guess no church 4 me cry cry

I can lend u my suit pant.....I didn't slim fit it.....ur curves will definitely disappear in it.....its d best for church tinz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin happy sunday
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by peteregwu(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2013
nadia_SA: 9am church time.. Looking for dress/skirt to wear I can't find any decent one its either too short or too tight...

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, AND I KNOW IT, AND WE ALL KNOW IT. THE TRUTH IS HIDDEN IN OUR AND THAT ALONE BRING ALL OF US BEFORE JUDGMENT ON THE LAST DAY.

IF IT IS TO GO FOR A DATE WITH A SWEET BOY FRIEND, YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TO PUT ON TO ATTRACT HIM THE MORE, YOU NOW IT NOW, THE "SEXY DRESS." BUT IF YOU CLAIM TO BE BORN AGAIN, YOU WILL NOT TELL GOD THAT YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DRESS PROPERLY BEFORE HIM. MTCHEWWW...

John 21:6-7 KJV
And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes. [7] Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him , (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea.
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by asco15(m): 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2013

Try to get few decent ones. Give out d short ones to a shorter or younger person, while u burn d indecent ones dat wont b decent on odas. To go 2 heaven no b moi.moi o. If u wan go heaven den let d battle begin. Start reading ur bible day nd night and follow wat is written thereof.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by xwell(f): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gal 5:13, for, brethen, ye have been called unto liberty, only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Originalsly: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
We're there trousers in the time the Bible was written? What did the men wear then that was referred to as men's clothing?...wasn't it what today we would say are gowns?...or maxi skirts? I think modesty is the key. I wonder what the same members would wear if the hur h ever expands to a cold climate region.
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by nigeriagospel(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2016
I was very late for church this morning so whlie waiting for transport I heard nice songs being sang by one church opposite my street I decided to go attend there for just this Sunday.

One brother ushered me inside (2nd row seat) ,when I just got in its like the whole congregation looked at me funny even the little kids sef. I knew I was lost

I was the only female wearing trousers ,earingson my numerous piercings and weave on felt like turning back but I just couldn't

To make matters worse when the pastor got in I think I changed his whole sermon cause I could feel like this sermon was dedicated to me.. Was like I'm the biggest sinner !!

I don't think I will go back there anytime soon coz I don't understand what's so wrong in females wearing trousers and looking good!..I couldn't even differentiate from the youth nd grannies cause they all were looking old

Can some1 help me understand! Abeggi

**happy Sunday
Africa culture forbids it not religion, we accept the scripture blindly with wrong interpretation the reason we are too backward in Nigeria, 99 percent religious but 1 percent born again. Don't put on what belongs to a man or a man put on what belongs to a woman law back then was because of women discharge during menstruation as they are considered unclean to enter the temple, as men and women then wore unisex gown. Just imagine your wife on menses and you going ahead to wear her garment unknown to you she has touched it which makes it unclean. This brought about the law of women not wearing that which belongs to a man or a man wearing that which belongs to woman. Did the bible made mention of trouser?
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by peteregwu(m): 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
nigeriagospel:
Africa culture forbids it not religion, we accept the scripture blindly with wrong interpretation the reason we are too backward in Nigeria, 99 percent religious but 1 percent born again. Don't put on what belongs to a man or a man put on what belongs to a woman law back then was because of women discharge during menstruation as they are considered unclean to enter the temple, as men and women then wore unisex gown. Just imagine your wife on menses and you going ahead to wear her garment unknown to you she has touched it which makes it unclean. This brought about the law of women not wearing that which belongs to a man or a man wearing that which belongs to woman. Did the bible made mention of trouser?

You are a liar and a deciever. What if you your pastor put on skirt and blouse to come preach, what would you do? You are now wiser than God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / 11 Signs Of A Monster Pastor / Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.