Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa (30360 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins A Bet By Sleeping With His Girlfriend In The Open In A Club / Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by riskit33: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
So finally a WIN for us! I'm glad. Now that's the OPIUM OF THE PEOPLE!! Welldone folks.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
willibounce: Very funny set of people. Fighting for 'delete' button on the internet. Of all d tins wey dey to fight for na 'delete' button hungry una. Na so all of una go delete as una don get am. Taataa too much on here these days.

They want to drop silly and idiotic comment and get banned so they can delete and probably use same email to open a new account. Na d owner get time for una sha. Oshisko!

I no know why him dey fear anonymous
if u know them too well, u will know they have brains and check well before fighting for a cause... not like dat of a delete button
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
gree-die:

the thing pain the dude pass the forum owner sef.
I tire o, could be a mod with a different handle
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Agbgift(f): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nice one mr seun. You done what needed to have been done @ the earlier stage. Give ur moderators proper schooling. Spare no bad egg.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Caracta(f): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun, i think you need to consider the mods working behind the scene most times, like someone suggested on the protest thread. Personally, i like mukina2's style. Or is it because she is a super mod?

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Onwe101: Ω̴o need for trainin dissolve dem sharply employ new MODS...
not all...... just the few bad ones
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by An0nimus: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
gree-die:

you can't! read afam's comment. so don't be hasty in clicking that button kiss
If it can be implemented then no problem - this 'no going back' clause. Atleast that way trolls can be checked.
Before someone uses one email address to create 7 different monikers one for each day of the week.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun has spoken well.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by sCun: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
XCABCZYXXCABCZYX
For Sexkillz!
Those who played mortal kombat will understand.

4 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by shachris01: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
leggo: Sexkillz is a type of poo

Sexkillz is a type of poo

Sexkillz is a type of poo
smells like rottening rat
A product of his mum's fart

Meows like an abandoned cat

Bro, we know. Join the protest to boot him out. https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go#18455592
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by aariwa(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
i dont like this idea.what are those people trying to hide?
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
An0nimus:
If it can be implemented then no problem - this 'no going back' clause. Atleast that way trolls can be checked.
Before someone uses one email address to create 7 different monikers one for each day of the week.
yea i have no problem with that too
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
centje: I tire o, could be a mod with a different handle

Me think so.Suspecting a known troll.....
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
gree-die:

not all...... just the few bad ones
GBAM!

The mods that need to be replaced:

Number one:
sexkillz
Number 2:
sexkillz
Number 3:
sekillz

Who has any other name to add?? undecided

8 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Caracta: Seun, i think you need to consider the mods working behind the scene most times, like someone suggested on the protest thread. Personally, i like mukina2's style. Or is it because she is a super mod?
No! Na d babe nature.Quiet but deadly... D power drunk excrembres are learners.

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by tdade(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: They will be made to go through compulsory sensitivity training, and if their manners do not improve dramatically by the end of the training, I think we will have no choice but to let them go.
THIS here, is a true CEO. The fact that he replied and the manner in which he did is nothing short of professional. It leaves one wondering how he recruited such a callous personality as a MOD. Thank you, sir.

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by sCun: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
matalan: Anonymous make person fear for him business life cheesy
I said it on the other thread, the fear of anonymous is...............
What will the internet be like without them?
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Cathaliya: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Caracta: Seun, i think you need to consider the mods working behind the scene most times, like someone suggested on the protest thread. Personally, i like mukina2's style. Or is it because she is a super mod?
Which one be supermod...?
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
b]TO ALL THOSE WHO REPORTED NAIRALAND TO ANONYMOUS MAY THE DEVIL BE THE NUMBER ONE INVESTOR IN YOUR BUSINESS, MAY THE HANDS YOU USED IN TYPING BE CUT OFF BY SHARIA, MAY YOUR SUCCESS BE NUMBERED AS YOUR DATA BUNDLE BALANCE, MAY YOUR LIVES HAVE A DEACTIVATE BUTTON........ MTCHEEEW[/b]

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wlu Zetian:
GBAM!

The mods that need to be replaced:

Number one:
sexkillz
Number 2:
sexkillz
Number 3:
sekillz

Who has any other name to add?? undecided

dat should be all for now grin

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
gree-die:

dat should be all for now grin
Gbam! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by krugar07(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
DONT FEAR ANYBODY!!!! BEWARE of ME!!!!!!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by sCun: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
god_of_music: You just gave them uneccesary power *smh*
Shame on you! you were on the losing side. Go and create your own forum and be a dictator there. Tyrant!

4 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: b]TO ALL THOSE WHO REPORTED NAIRALAND TO ANONYMOUS MAY THE DEVIL BE THE NUMBER ONE INVESTOR IN YOUR BUSINESS, MAY THE HANDS YOU USED IN TYPING BE CUT OFF BY SHARIA, MAY YOUR SUCCESS BE NUMBERED AS YOUR DATA BUNDLE BALANCE, MAY YOUR LIVES HAVE A DEACTIVATE BUTTON........ MTCHEEEW[/b]
Ogbeni shataaapu!! Meshonu! Ko shi!! Ko were! Vamoose! Disappear! Zoooooooola!! angry
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Caracta(f): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Cathaliya:
Which one be supermod...?

A supermod has more powers and privileges than a moderator. There are two of them, mukina and semid4lyfe.

I don dey train you now...oya pay me o grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by shachris01: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gbam! grin grin

Lets make it happen. Join the protest [url][https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go#18455592/url]
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by sCun: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abu Mikey: At the mention of "annonymous" every forum owner bows cheesygringrin
Website
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Anuoluwap(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
All I want is a Nairaland 'Private Message' button feature. The email notification doesn't work at times and besides nairaland is suppose to be more interactive than to start going to check ones mail box before contacting ones pals. Pls, kindly look into this.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ogbeni shataaapu!! Meshonu! Ko shi!! Ko were! Vamoose! Disappear! Zoooooooola!! angry

seriously wetin dey worry d dude? smh
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by WildChild00(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: Nope. Moderators are hired and retired all the time. In fact, we've been doing this at a much faster rate lately.

The truth of the matter is that some of the mods don't even show up at all, take for example in the celebratity section of nairaland, that section has been taken over by blogger, with false news, linking to their blog, and mods are no where to be found to enforce the rules, why some others over do things, beyond reasoning, I believe if you properly train dem as per forum etiquette as a mod, nairaland will be a better place for all, also there can be some stubborn users, who might not want to take to advise, such people can be banish.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
god_of_music: You just gave them uneccesary power *smh*
can you please listen to music from god and relax your nerves for just a min...your blood too hot undecided

the power has always been with the masses from start
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Dannyxy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sex kills,that guy dey vex me eh,as in seun,can't you just ban him now?,his excesses have reached a height of apogee....jst look at his signature"mi' o' riya' shyt' men'"...when he is the main shyt staining everyone on n.l.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Communication Mast Falls In Jalingo, Kills 7 People After Heavy Storm (Photo) / Take This Personality Test / Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.