Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa (30363 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins A Bet By Sleeping With His Girlfriend In The Open In A Club / Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Anuoluwap: All I want is a Nairaland 'Private Message' button feature. The email notification doesn't work at times and besides nairaland is suppose to be more interactive than to start going to check ones mail box before contacting ones pals. Pls, kindly look into this.

That one na big job... wait make adverts come back, make Nairaland gather small money to buy at least ten blade servers... maybe for rackspace.com Abi for Ghana cos it can never be naija... then him fit include private mailbox
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by StateOfMind: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Larryfly: buh that mod guy should have waited for the owner of NL to reply the demands firsr before he started generating tension and over heating the polity with impunity by his comments........some ppl are just born busy bodies

This is exactly where the problem started. I'm particularly not bothered about the requests, but if those power drunk mods had responded like human beings with common sense, it wouldn't have turned into this mess in the first place. Ordinary mods *let me borrow seun's line* feeling like site owner busybodying and polluting the atmosphere with their immature rants and unnecessary name calling.

Nice come back seun, I read in between the lines...they sure need to be exposed to sensitivity training.

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Onwe101(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Scun: XCABCZYXXCABCZYX
For Sexkillz!
Those who played mortal kombat will understand.
dat looks like noob saibot moves
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Anuoluwap(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Scapegoat!

Mods!!!!! Do ya thaing! grin

which thing? Lol 4get
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Ashabie(f): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Cool!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
What do expect and who should you blame? He or sexkillz?
At most international forums, I don't even know the mods, because they rarely make comments.
Caracta:

Grow up!

What else do you want?

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris01: Seun, You are forgetting one. SEXKILLZ must go. Click like if you agree.

WOW...36 likes (and counting)!

That's FP likes and this thread only has 550 views. shocked
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by collynzo2(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: b]TO ALL THOSE WHO REPORTED NAIRALAND TO ANONYMOUS MAY THE DEVIL BE THE NUMBER ONE INVESTOR IN YOUR BUSINESS, MAY THE HANDS YOU USED IN TYPING BE CUT OFF BY SHARIA, MAY YOUR SUCCESS BE NUMBERED AS YOUR DATA BUNDLE BALANCE, MAY YOUR LIVES HAVE A DEACTIVATE BUTTON........ MTCHEEEW[/b]
PMSL! This is comedy gold!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: PRAYER FOR ALL THOSE WHO CLAMOURED FOR THE DOWNFALL OF NAIRALAND AND SEUN......MAY YOUR LIVES BE AS USELESS AS BLACKBERRY BATTERY, MAY YOUR SUCCESS BE LOCKED UP IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL, MAY YOUR PROBLEMS BE AS PLENTIFUL AS BOYS IN ALABA MARKET, MAY MOLUES MOVE FASTER THAN YOUR LIVES, MAY MISERY BE YOUR DAILY ANTHEM, SEUN'S JANITOR IS YOUR FUTURE JOB, MAY YOUR FAILURES IN LIFE BE AS UNCOUNTABLE AS THE SANDS OF KALAHARH DESSERT. AMEN
Shut the fück up already. undecided

6 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by homesteady(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Caracta:

He is a moderator

Obinoscopy and obainu, are they the same person?
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Cleanman(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
collynzo2: Anonymous is like the ''Robin Hood'' of the internet. Who knows today's real world equivalent of anonymous? We need to start threatening our politicians, that's more important.
lot of hackers claim anonymous....i also can tell you i'm one of anon crew...
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Onwe101(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: HOW IS THE ASHAWO BUSINESS GOING, HOPE YOUR PUN.NY HAS NOT STRETCHED BEYOND THE MODULUS OF LINEAR EXPANSIVITY, DO YOU STILL COLLECT CENTS.......
uv just broken rule 2 of nairaland RULES by d power vested on ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ by seun I sentence u to ban....till 2060....
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Scun: Tales by moonlight. You even know wetin be IP?
No
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by leggo: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: PRAYER FOR ALL THOSE WHO CLAMOURED FOR THE DOWNFALL OF NAIRALAND AND SEUN......MAY YOUR LIVES BE AS USELESS AS BLACKBERRY BATTERY, MAY YOUR SUCCESS BE LOCKED UP IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL, MAY YOUR PROBLEMS BE AS PLENTIFUL AS BOYS IN ALABA MARKET, MAY MOLUES MOVE FASTER THAN YOUR LIVES, MAY MISERY BE YOUR DAILY ANTHEM, SEUN'S JANITOR IS YOUR FUTURE JOB, MAY YOUR FAILURES IN LIFE BE AS UNCOUNTABLE AS THE SANDS OF KALAHARH DESSERT. AMEN
let me pray for you, may your username be absent from your life

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by onila(f): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
deols: I did not like the idea.

I hope that their posts/threads won't be missing after the deletion.

it makes no sense

deactivation is unecessary

that means pple old posts will be deleted

and u will be able to enjoy old topics

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
DailyNews: Thoughtful of you @Seun.

One more thing: why are u so interested in keeping people's thread @Afam4eva pls when they owe absolute right to their posts/threads

So long as they didn't sell their write-ups otherwise known as: threads or posts, they still have absolute right to it and should have the right to decide whether to keep it or delete it because if any aggrieved member take a legal action if you withold his/her threads/posts when he deactivates his/her account, he will definitely win, so let it go to avoid regrets in future!

By the way, Seun's forum isn't thrieving by Google Adsense to say he would lose rank or clicks or revenue.

So I suggest he allows anyone that wants to deactivate his account to go with his/her threads and posts as well.

Soldier go soldier come, barrack will remain. So he shouldn't be afraid, with the right work, nairaland won't die...whether people leave or not, there will always be new registrants.

In order words, Seun don't implement what Afam4eva has just said to avoid people taking legal actions against u in future.

If u want to discourage ppl from opening unnecessary multiple accounts, then let their IP address be shown publicly on their profiles.

That's my opinion. Let it gosmiley

Sense.... instead of deleting a profile.... why not kukuma merge with the new one?
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris01: Seun, You are forgetting one. SEXKILLZ must go. Click like if you agree.

40 likes...and counting!

Seun, you say these people don't represent you...but they kinda do. Especially because we interact with them directly on a regular basis. Much more often than we interact with you.

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
lynpetra:

Me think so.Suspecting a known troll.....
lol , who exactly... grin

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by onila(f): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
deols: I did not like the idea.

I hope that their posts/threads won't be missing after the deletion.

it makes no sense

and we wont be able to enjoy old topics

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
HR

Lol...
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
I've been missing parry o

Sholly wey call me her friend no dey even send me BB Ping to invite me angry

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by timpaker(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2013

I remember one MOD in religion section that was removed by Seun (his name starts with M) just cuz a fellow mod pushed him to the wall (and hid his comment) after making a threat. I wonder why Seun is treating this controversial MODs' case with kid-glove. Many have complained about him (though, I have a feeling he is a good guy, maybe the task is too demanding and perhaps he is bn misunderstood) but while reading his comments today I'm forces to compare his crime against that of the former MOD of religion section whose name starts with 'M' and I feel Seun is bn partial.

6 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by onila(f): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
it makes no sense

and we wont be able to enjoy the old topics any longer
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by WildChild00(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
I sincerely think this should go down, as memorylane, Seun listen to forum users / implementing wat they hv requested for, it is a good one, if we the user know we hv a stake here on Nairaland, we will seek to protect it, come rain, winter, sun, watever.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dapada owo baba ijebu! Ogun strike u! May d Gods of irujeje re-circumcise u! Favour from Oluwa depart from u!

*incantations*

Olupe mo pe, olupe mo pe,
Sangoooooooooooooooooooo
sango olukoso oko oya,
mo pe o loni o, so bobo yi di Obuko dudu

Tueeeeee! Ase gun. cool

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by collynzo2(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris01:

Bro, if seun is blind to all the atrocities that dude is committing, lets join the movement to kick him out. https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go#18455592
Sharap and calm down! Oliver Twist
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
onila: it makes no sense

and we wont be able to enjoy the old topics any longer

triple post. shoulda modified
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by shachris01: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

WOW...36 likes (and counting)!

That's FP likes and this thread only has 550 views. shocked

if seun is refusing to do it, join us lets kick that dude out https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go#18455592

#teamsexkillzmustgo
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Pdizzle(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Good one..
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: HAVE YOU GRADUATED FROM KOBO ASHAWO TO ASHAWO 25CENTS?
In your little mind, you just dished out an insult? Son, have a seat and stop polluting the thread with your lame curses.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Communication Mast Falls In Jalingo, Kills 7 People After Heavy Storm (Photo) / Take This Personality Test / Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.