Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa (30361 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins A Bet By Sleeping With His Girlfriend In The Open In A Club / Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Caracta(f): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No! Na d babe nature.Quiet but deadly... D power drunk excrembres are learners.

She is a silent mover. The major thing i like about her is that she listens.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Cathaliya: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Caracta:

A supermod has more powers and privileges than a moderator. There are two of them, mukina and semid4lyfe.

I don dey train you now...oya pay me o grin
hmm, so the mods get level sef.....and the ones wey dey kpuff shoulder na mere mods.....

I tire o..!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris01:

Lets make it happen. Join the protest [url][https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go#18455592/url]
Make wot happen? Emi yen je Iya e oshoronga? Omo fimile mehn! Don't disturb my moniker. angry angry
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by riskit33: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
WildChild00: Oya, everybody who have make a request on the hacking site, should go back and clean up, before those boys start using some dangerious injections/key logger, kudos to Seun for listen to the forum users, we are committed to making Nairaland a good place for all. Bless u.
Choi you've been so scared of losing Nairaland. It must mean alot to you. I feel you bro.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by sCun: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kairoseki77: Sexkillz was a well known forum troll before being hired as a mod.

It can't be surprising that he has continued trolling as a moderator.

Insightful!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by eazzzy1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by WildChild00(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris01:

Lets make it happen. Join the protest [url][https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go#18455592/url]

The said Sexkillz is under going training according to Seun, less give him the benefit of doubt.

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Anuoluwap: All I want is a Nairaland 'Private Message' button feature. The email notification doesn't work at times and besides nairaland is suppose to be more interactive than to start going to check ones mail box before contacting ones pals. Pls, kindly look into this.

ahah!!! where is your compassion? allow him recover from this one first nah
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by sCun: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fourcade: I'm not sure Sexkillz edited his comment!

Probably done by Aunty Muki or Oga Seun.

hmmmm....e be like say the training dun start grin
everybody na comedian for Naija
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by An0nimus: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Shachris01 though...
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by shachris01: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dannyxy: Sex kills,that guy dey vex me eh,as in seun,can't you just ban him now?,his excesses have reached a height of apogee....jst look at his signature"mi' o' riya' shyt' men'"...when he is the main shyt staining everyone on n.l.

Bro, if seun is blind to all the atrocities that dude is committing, lets join the movement to kick him out. https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go#18455592
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by sCun: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
god_of_music: The 'Anonymous guys' are not even to be compared to the 'Guru Base' where i belong to......Seun,why are you scared of them Mtscheeeew!
Tales by moonlight. You even know wetin be IP?
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by WildChild00(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
riskit33:
Choi you've been so scared of losing Nairaland. It must mean alot to you. I feel you bro.

Nairaland is more or less a place for learning, seeking information and meeting new people, so we will do everything to keep it active, likewise u toooooo, cheesy cheesy
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Damn! I dey laugh oooh. Sexkilluna, where at thou?

Sexkillz: I am here at my master's office receiving serious training on how maintain decorum.

I will tell my mum for u pupu of lala land. U wi c.

Lol.

4 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: b]TO ALL THOSE WHO REPORTED NAIRALAND TO ANONYMOUS MAY THE DEVIL BE THE NUMBER ONE INVESTOR IN YOUR BUSINESS, MAY THE HANDS YOU USED IN TYPING BE CUT OFF BY SHARIA, MAY YOUR SUCCESS BE NUMBERED AS YOUR DATA BUNDLE BALANCE, MAY YOUR LIVES HAVE A DEACTIVATE BUTTON........ MTCHEEEW[/b]

MAD MAN!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Scun: Tales by moonlight. You even know wetin be IP?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

nwoke a i ga egbu mmadu. chei grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Cleanman(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Justwise is a nice dude.i've known him on NL since '07....cant blame him though but sexkillz needs to work on his online xter...this is an online forum,mods should shun grudges with members.....show professionalism,be brief in your contributions to topics you moderate,act maturely and you will command respect...see the FTA thread under tv/movies,those mods are simply superb....

lastly, I really like how seun handled the whole scenario...webmasters know the input been created trying to build a forum from scratch(e no easy at all!) so members yearnings should always be the no 1 priority....

°°°NAIRALAND PLANET©
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Caracta(f): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris01:

Bro, if seun is blind to all the atrocities that dude is committing, lets join the movement to kick him out. https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go#18455592

Grow up!

What else do you want?
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
WildChild00:

Nairaland is more or less a place for learning, seeking information and meeting new people, so we will do everything to keep it active, likewise u toooooo, cheesy cheesy
true that
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thoughtful of you @Seun.

One more thing: why are u so interested in keeping people's threads/posts after they have deactivated their account @Afam4eva when they own absolute right/privacy to their posts/threads

Did they sell their threads/posts to nairaland Don't infringe into people's rights if you don't want to pay hugely for it.

So long as they didn't sell their write-ups otherwise known as: threads or posts, they still have absolute right to it and should have the right to decide whether to keep it or delete it because if any aggrieved member take a legal action if you withold his/her threads/posts when he deactivates his/her account, he will definitely win, so let it go to avoid regrets in future!

By the way, Seun's forum isn't thrieving by Google Adsense to say he would lose rank or clicks or revenue.

So I suggest he allows anyone that wants to deactivate his account to go with his/her threads and posts as well.

Soldier go soldier come, barrack will remain. So he shouldn't be afraid, with the right work, nairaland won't die...whether people leave or not, there will always be new registrants.

In order words, Seun don't implement what Afam4eva has just said to avoid people taking legal actions against u in future.

If u want to discourage ppl from opening unnecessary multiple accounts, then let their IP address be shown publicly on their profiles.

That's my opinion. Let it gosmiley

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Man, you better behave you self or your life will be hacked angry like it almost befell nairaland.
honey: HOW IS THE ASHAWO BUSINESS GOING, HOPE YOUR PUN.NY HAS NOT STRETCHED BEYOND THE MODULUS OF LINEAR EXPANSIVITY, DO YOU STILL COLLECT CENTS.......

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by collynzo2(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Anonymous is like the ''Robin Hood'' of the internet. Who knows today's real world equivalent of anonymous? We need to start threatening our politicians, that's more important.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by WildChild00(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris01:

No mr man, let us wait, after he must hv under gone his training, dem he still misbehaves, den wen now moblise 500,000 man match to kick him out of the mods role here.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Caracta:

A supermod has more powers and privileges than a moderator. There are two of them, mukina and semid4lyfe.

I don dey train you now...oya pay me o grin

Wot of obinoscopy?
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by homesteady(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Naptu2 you've been on this thread and you are yet to utter a word! grin
So what do you have to say?? cheesy
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by chymystique(f): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
I guess seun doesn't believe in God so I will say waheva He believes in, evn if et in Hardwork or Waheva may et bless him more... Buh me I believe in God so I will say may God bless seun osewa.. Amen..

@least seun has shown maturity in his dealing here on NL most times and proven he aint a Jerk lik all dis MODs carrying NL on thr head lik ets thr heritage.

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
ledafaze:

Wot of obinoscopy?
HR
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by shachris01: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
WildChild00:

No mr man, let us wait, after he must hv under gone his training, dem he still misbehaves, den wen now moblise 500,000 man match to kick him out of the mods role here.

Ok. one fight too many already today. Victory is sweet my brother. That troll better warn himself.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Caracta(f): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
ledafaze:

Wot of obinoscopy?

He is a moderator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Communication Mast Falls In Jalingo, Kills 7 People After Heavy Storm (Photo) / Take This Personality Test / Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.