Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa (30359 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins A Bet By Sleeping With His Girlfriend In The Open In A Club / Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Caracta(f): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
homesteady:

Obinoscopy and obainu, are they the same person?
No
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by onila(f): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
say NO to deactivation

just leave yr account and dont sign in again

when did nairaland become facebook undecided
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Dannyxy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
BREAKING!The Latest news from sexkills sensitivity training:seun has tied sexkills on a mango tree,sensitivity training loading...

10 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: HYMN FOR NAIRALAND ENEMIES TRIPLE FAILURE IS YOUR PORTION, YOUR FUTURE JOB LIES WITH AL-QAEDA, AS LONG AS NAIRALAND CONTINUES, SO AS YOUR TROUBLES AND WOES CONTINUE TO AMASS, AS NAIRALAND GROWS MAY YOUR GRIEF AND SORROW GROW TALLER THAN AN IROKO TREE, AS SEUNS PROFIT DOUBLES SO WILL YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE, AS NAIRALAND TRAFFIC GROWS SO WILL YOUR EXAMPLARY FAILURES. AMEN CUM MARIA MATRE DOCTRINA JESU
Ur portion!

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen! cheesy
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by yemi2plus(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
One More thing sir, increase the amount of recharge cards you send to them at the end of each year; especially that of sexkill.

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by collynzo2(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Cleanman: lot of hackers claim anonymous....i also can tell you i'm one of anon crew...
That's why they have an official website where you can communicate with them.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
onila: say NO to deactivation

Lolz... Late comer
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris01:

if seun is refusing to do it, join us lets kick that dude out https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go#18455592

#teamsexkillzmustgo
dude, this is now childish. seun has responed, made open his plans, allow him to work them out.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: I've been missing parry o

Sholly wey call me her friend no dey even send me BB Ping to invite me angry
Sis! How life?? You missed ooo

The drama on the initial thread was as sweet as hot moi-moi. Dem report NL to some webiste called Anonymous.

Dem inslut albino-monkey like sey tomorrow no dey, in fact come see as people dey vex sey dem don tire for NL.

Even Ogugua try write her usual epistle, but ppl no gree oo

Seun just had to create this thread, his a*ss was on the hot seat mehn.

3 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
onila: say no to deactivation

na now u wan start ur campaign? undecided
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: HYMN FOR NAIRALAND ENEMIES TRIPLE FAILURE IS YOUR PORTION, YOUR FUTURE JOB LIES WITH AL-QAEDA, AS LONG AS NAIRALAND CONTINUES, SO AS YOUR TROUBLES AND WOES CONTINUE TO AMASS, AS NAIRALAND GROWS MAY YOUR GRIEF AND SORROW GROW TALLER THAN AN IROKO TREE, AS SEUNS PROFIT DOUBLES SO WILL YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE, AS NAIRALAND TRAFFIC GROWS SO WILL YOUR EXAMPLARY FAILURES. AMEN CUM MARIA MATRE DOCTRINA JESU

grin grin.Bia this man,take it easy na.I go break this ogogoro bottle wey I dey drink for ya head o.
Besides stop calling the ladies Ashawo.Haba!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by tunapa2009(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo: lmao! Bcus he carry craze come nl? Oga Tunesh , efi yen le joor! grin
Lol... Madam ID.. I dey fear u small small ooooo!!!!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Civory(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Since everybody dey talk make he no be like say I no add my voice too so try click www.moinsights.com for more details
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Why is that vapid creature called honey crying more than the bereaved? Even sexkillz is not screaming this much.

All these overzealous ïdiots sef.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Mintayo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dapada owo baba ijebu! Ogun strike u! May d Gods of irujeje re-circumcise u! Favour from Oluwa depart from u!

*incantations*

Olupe mo pe, olupe mo pe,
Sangoooooooooooooooooooo
sango olukoso oko oya,
mo pe o loni o, so bobo yi di Obuko dudu

Tueeeeee! Ase gun. cool

i think that guy wit the moniker 'honey' is sexkillz...
Cus the guy dey curse,like somone wey just lost a child.
#just saying...

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by WildChild00(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris01:

if seun is refusing to do it, join us lets kick that dude out https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go#18455592

#teamsexkillzmustgo

Oga na small small, make him finish training first make we see no improvement, den we can now take action.

#On the job training#
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dannyxy: BREAKING!The Latest news from sexkills sensitivity training:seun has tied sexkills on a mango tree,sensitivity training loading...

no he hasn't.... not yet.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Vivly(f): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2013

You came very late.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
The way some mods ban people ehn, you think say you Fvck dia gf.

I waka waka waka, I go many places, I see see see, all the bad bad things, wey dem dey do do do...

Eerm, na so I waka go my usual international forum oh, na hin I see correct idea wey go benefit my fellow naija learners (dey say dem be programmers), I com carry link drop for nairaland so dat d learners go see wetin dia mate dey do(d dude was making over $4000 per month)... What did I get? A ban till thy kingdom come. I thank baba Jesu say na alternate handle I use that day.

U c how a mod prevented members from gaining knowledge all in the name of BAN? Who knows how many people could have gained from that link...
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2013

stop wasting your time
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by krugar07(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: PRAYER FOR ALL THOSE WHO CLAMOURED FOR THE DOWNFALL OF NAIRALAND AND SEUN......MAY YOUR LIVES BE AS USELESS AS BLACKBERRY BATTERY, MAY YOUR SUCCESS BE LOCKED UP IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL, MAY YOUR PROBLEMS BE AS PLENTIFUL AS BOYS IN ALABA MARKET, MAY MOLUES MOVE FASTER THAN YOUR LIVES, MAY MISERY BE YOUR DAILY ANTHEM, SEUN'S JANITOR IS YOUR FUTURE JOB, MAY YOUR FAILURES IN LIFE BE AS UNCOUNTABLE AS THE SANDS OF KALAHARH DESSERT. AMEN
who is this one praying to??. i know its not GOD. BEWARE of ME!!!!!! dork!!!!!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by AbuMikey(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dapada owo baba ijebu! Ogun strike u! May d Gods of irujeje re-circumcise u! Favour from Oluwa depart from u!

*incantations*

Olupe mo pe, olupe mo pe,
Sangoooooooooooooooooooo
sango olukoso oko oya,
mo pe o loni o, so bobo yi di Obuko dudu

Tueeeeee! Ase gun. cool
**falls from dining table** gringringrin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Danhumprey: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Never under-estimate the strength of a United people! At last,we won!!! Hurray! cool

Where those boastful Mods who think they could have manipulate us to the point of defeating us?? I see them hiding in shame!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Sis! How life?? You missed ooo

The drama on the initial thread was as sweet as hot moi-moi. Dem report NL to some webiste called Anonymous.

Dem inslut albino-monkey like sey tomorrow no dey, in fact come see as people dey vex sey dem don tire for NL.

Even Ogugua try write her usual epistle, but ppl no gree oo

Seun just had to create this thread, his a*ss was on the hot seat mehn.

shocked

I thought all you romance sectioned loves sexkillz

I no get wahala with him but I keep seeing his name all around Nairaland.......I supposed to be more popular sha

I go vex o angry

Anonymous? shocked *time to deactivate my ID*

Where is the deactivation button na?
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by onila(f): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
say NO to deactivation!

i rule Nairaland
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by sCun: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
onila:

it makes no sense

deactivation is unecessary

that means pple old posts will be deleted

and we wont be able to enjoy old topics
This issue has been thrashed by people of higher intellect than you. Now go back to creating gay threads.

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by homesteady(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
onila: say NO to deactivation!

i rule Nairaland

gringringringrin
#falls from up-bunk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Communication Mast Falls In Jalingo, Kills 7 People After Heavy Storm (Photo) / Take This Personality Test / Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.