Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,367 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Sexkillz Must Go!! - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Go!! (23025 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2013
vivianc: Sexkills must stay!!!
smiley
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by bobthebuilder99(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2013
Lilimax: smiley

Lillimax...you should stay out of this one o!

Your enemies might come find you. grin tongue
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2013
Sexkillz must stay, he won the best moderator of the year, the majority can not be wrong. #Teamsexkillz#

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2013
vivianc: Sexkills must stay!!!

Trolls everwhere! undecided is this sexkillz gay handle?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lordave: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2013
Post-dude:

NO ONE IS HIDING YOUR POST ITS THE NAIRALAND AUTO SPAM BOT BLOCKING YOU !!
Really
You must be the guy behind the 'Auto Spam Bot'.

Make I hear word jare, Mr. ITK, it's Anti not Auto.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2013
In all honesty, I've never had any friction with sexkillz nor any mode for that matter. Infact, I always wonder why people always complain about certain modes especialy sexkillz.

I was banned by Afam4Eva on one of the FFK threads if I can remember correctly.
One Symphony007 dude threw a snide remark at Yoruba, and I commented immediately below him and returned the favour to Igbo.
Afam hid my post and banned me while he left the other poster's post to remain and didn't ban him either.
I complained and other NL members interfered then Afam quickly hid the Symphony007's post and banned him for a few days meanwhile he banned me for a week or 2 weeks.

My point: While I was trying to tap explanations from Afam, Sexkillz jumped into the discussion and started saying I was a liar etc but Afam set him straight. Then the sexkillz guy quickly went to hid my posts where I tried to get him served for jumping into a discussion he knew little to nothing about and even making spurious claims.

That event showed the Sexkillz guy is just intoxicated with banning and doesn't care to explain or make you see reasons. His take is, once you're banned swallow it and shut up. He lacks leadership skills and should not hold the modship post, believe me.
Althoug, my ban from Afam was unjust and marred with tribalistic sentiments, he still remained honest and set SexKillz straight instead of colluding with Afam to make me look like the bad guy - it impressed me and that alone made me feel good and let the ban run its course.

Sexkillz should drop the Politics modship for better people who are politics savvy because that man Sexkillz knows nothing about it, he contributes nada! Instead, he hawks comments and clicks ban button away. Afam is doing a good job and he's always willing to hold a level headed discussion - even if he bans you.

5 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: Sexkillz must stay, he won the best moderator of the year, the majority can not be wrong. #Teamsexkillz#

smiley Obama won the noble peace prize last year.

That meaningless award go to his head, and he is now trying too much to impress. He must to go joor.

#teamsexkillzmustgo
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2013
I love sexkillz, the guy is good at what he's doing. Kids continue crying.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2013
shachris01:

Trolls everwhere! undecided is this sexkillz gay handle?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2013
brito: I love sexkillz, the guy is good at what he's doing. Kids continue crying.
grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Lillimax...you should stay out of this one o!

Your enemies might come find you. grin tongue

Taaa angry! smiley
They no fit... cool
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2013
SugaryBelle: so i should grovel at his feet,i'm supposed to join in this band wagon because you think he saved the world yesterday,pls go and sleep,aasss kisser,respect ko.
shocked grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: Sexkillz must stay, he won the best moderator of the year, the majority can not be wrong. #Teamsexkillz#
Me likey wink!

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2013
shachris01:

smiley Obama won the noble peace prize last year.

That meaningless award go to his head, and he is now trying too much to impress. He must to go joor.

#teamsexkillzmustgo

#Teamsexkillzmuststay

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2013
Lilimax: Me likey wink!
TeamSexkillzmuststay, the winning team. smiley
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lordave: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2013
Policewoman: But they say the mods are not paid na. Na volunteer work dem dey do oh!
They say, who say?

You don't know that dude, and I know him very well. He's on N20 for any post hidden and N50 for any member banned.
He's a nairaland corrupt police officer.

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2013
SugaryBelle: so i should grovel at his feet,i'm supposed to join in this band wagon because you think he saved the world yesterday,pls go and sleep,aasss kisser,respect ko.
i'm not used to exchanging banters with people who obviously have close to vaccuum between their ears but i think breaking my rule once in a while wouldn't hurt...
First option, you could have ignored the thread and moved on..
2nd option: you could have chosen to make a point as regards your stance on the thread with that post of yours instead of whining incomprehensibly.
That aside seriously, get a life already and stop displaying the i.q level of a starfish on here...
And oh! always remember this I dignified your sorry, frustrated and utterly incoherent self with this response and let it be on record that after you read this post you stopped throwing tantrums and started working really hard towards getting a real brain. You obviously need one. GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by bobthebuilder99(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2013
^^^^^^^^^

That's a violation. Let's try to keep our protest civil! wink

No need to take it that far. I hope you get a ban for that.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by EndTimeThings: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2013
it's getting more interesting but be prepared for a ban!!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99: ^^^^^^^^^

That's a violation. Let's try to keep our protest civil! wink

No need to take it that far. I hope you get a ban for that.
He sounded like a troubled fellow tongue

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by SugaryBelle(f): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2013
See who is talking,Nonso23 so i should have ingnored the thread because i dont agree with some people,why did you quote me then and who are you to tell me who to respect,you should have ignored my post if you are as smart you wish,i do not have time for people with misguided opinion.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2013
Is sexkillz albino? I checkd him out on facebook, too yellow shocked:/
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by nduchucks: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2013
I must confess that I have never seen this kind of overwhelming displeasure with any moderator in my 3-4 year of regularly visiting the politics section.

The moderator in question should show some humility by making positive adjustments which would make him an even more effective moderator.

As for the whiners, e don do, your points have been made. Make una go get a life. Mumus

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2013
angry All of you calling for his removal are mostly yorubas with ur multiple monikers!
Sexkillz is impartial and trying to end the tribal war.
Infact he was my number 1 enemy cuz he was always banning me and once gave me 1mnth ban!!even when I tried to explain to him that I was returning the insults to the yorubas who were looking for trouble especially Grand pa Dayokanu undecided he still banned me unlike OAM4J who is a tribalist and will never ban grandpa dayo and his gang of yoruba internet warriors.
A yoruba guy made mockery of Igbos on the zamfara protest thread but that post have bn there and it's still there but immediately I replied OAM4J banned me again!
Or is it grand ma mukina and over aged aunty deols who mess with christian thread but are over protective of Islam,grand ma muki banned me for 2wks on nl for warning(not even insult) deols who insulted the Virgin Mary,an act a christian wudnt dare if it was Islam.
Even that boko haram deputy chairman ayotulla or wateva his si lly name is wl neva allow a xtian post on Islam threads and wl be quick to warn u but comes on xtian thread to say rubbish and go free.
M and D, I hv advised both of u to join the zamfara women protest.u may be lucky to get a shoe shiner to better ur lives cuz seun will not marry u!
Ndi aru ru ala chineke turu mbo n'ike!
Ala gba gbuo unu ato na OAM4J angry
Ban me!! angry angry

9jacrip: In all honesty, I've never had any friction with sexkillz nor any mode for that matter. Infact, I always wonder why people always complain about certain modes especialy sexkillz.

I was banned by Afam4Eva on one of the FFK threads if I can remember correctly.
One Symphony007 dude threw a snide remark at Yoruba, and I commented immediately below him and returned the favour to Igbo.
Afam hid my post and banned me while he left the other poster's post to remain and didn't ban him either.
I complained and other NL members interfered then Afam quickly hid the Symphony007's post and banned him for a few days meanwhile he banned me for a week or 2 weeks.

My point: While I was trying to tap explanations from Afam, Sexkillz jumped into the discussion and started saying I was a liar etc but Afam set him straight. Then the sexkillz guy quickly went to hid my posts where I tried to get him served for jumping into a discussion he knew little to nothing about and even making spurious claims.

That event showed the Sexkillz guy is just intoxicated with banning and doesn't care to explain or make you see reasons. His take is, once you're banned swallow it and shut up. He lacks leadership skills and should not hold the modship post, believe me.
Althoug, my ban from Afam was unjust and marred with tribalistic sentiments, he still remained honest and set SexKillz straight instead of colluding with Afam to make me look like the bad guy - it impressed me and that alone made me feel good and let the ban run its course.

Sexkillz should drop the Politics modship for better people who are politics savvy because that man Sexkillz knows nothing about it, he contributes nada! Instead, he hawks comments and clicks ban button away. Afam is doing a good job and he's always willing to hold a level headed discussion - even if he bans you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20)

What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? / Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.