Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Sexkillz Must Go!! - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Go!! (23030 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2013
chess guru: Meh!! Nigerians and lawlessness.
I can understand the part about people wanting this fellow to go becos of his rudeness. That's okay. But when people start throwing tantrums here simply because he banned them for expressing their sick tribalistic tendencies and childish whims and caprices, I mean it makes no sense.
Its like children crying that their class captain should be removed simply becos he prevented them from making noise (trolling) till their hearts content, and consequently wrote their names down on the list of noise makers!
I agree that his attitude really sucks, and this is what seun has promised to change.....but Seriously, its only people like this sex-kini guy that is stopping this forum from turning into an e-jungle rife with spammers and trolls like naija'hotjobs.com or even goal.com.
There needs to be order people. I suggest this sex-guy should be put on probation, and his attitude be observed to see if he can handle his job in a more matured manner.

Bruv, shut your mouth. Isn't it ironic that most of you who choose names synonymous with higher thinking don't possess the qualities that exemplify such names? You call yourself a "chess-guru" - however, you posted like a checkers-guru. How about ask question before making baseless and myopic assumptions? The question is: can you expect a boy to do a man's job? - absolutely not.

Firstly, what does this guy knows about politics to be a mod in the politics section? And how can you moderate something you're clueless about? The guy shouldn't even be a mod in that section in the first place. Also, if you're a regular in that section, you would know everything he does on there is based on sentiments and people he has personal vendetta with.

Secondly, everyone on here is an adult and you definitely can't treat grown men like kids and expect them to shake hands with you. And the more you want to act like a tough guy, the more they would cut you to your size - ask Ikenna. You can ban people from now till eternity, however, that won't stop them from creating new handles to make your job more tedious.

Lastly, with me, it's more than just my posts - this guy follows me everywhere just to ban my handle. I can cite a case where I had miff
with Ogugua88 in the celebrity section and this guy banned me in the romance section for a month just because of that. What as Celebrity section got to do with Romance section? Heck, even Ogugua88 didn't even ban me for a month. I can cite so many other cases where I didn't even break any rules. And I'm sure there are tons of people on nl with the same critique about this guy. I honestly don't give two fvcks about his existence on this planet - but he's definitely not worthy of that post in the politics section, period.

7 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2013
Foxy_Flow: [size=20pt]Laughing in Tinubu....

Sexkillz end of days have come o...

Jeez... All of you killing all one person.

Make him no commit suicide o....

Seriously, SEXKILLZ MUST GO angry angry
[/size]

Look at this one!

exxell: I sign the petition too... That guy called sexkiller is just too arrogant and dumb! Granted he maybe doing his job well, he lacks manners and proffessional ethics. Just imagine the way he was insulting students with this ASUU thing. On a normal day, I will beat the crap outta him...

He even insulted the chillun!!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Davo93(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2013
This thread is going gaga again like the open letter own. I implore Seun to come in and salvage matter before it is fully blown.

My Opinion:
-A lots of Nairalanders want Sexkillz stripped of his Mod powers.
-I don't think there is no being in life who don't deserve a second chance ONLY when they admit fault.
-I plead on my knees to fellow Nairalanders to let us take Seun by what he said earlier; a Sensi-bility Rehabilitation Program(SRP) is underway for the moderators to ensure all deficiencies are rehabilitated.
-I also implore Sexkillz to drop his ego and tender an unreserved apology to the teaming aggrieved Nairalanders. Even Seun did that yesterday.

Regards

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by WildChild00(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2013
I beg of you guys to pls stop, na another man pinkins ooooo, so that he does go and develop some high blood pressure, since yesterday I doubt if the man has slept with his two eyes closed, and moreover Seun has said he is under going some form of on-the-job-training, if the continues with his usual attitude wen he is done with training, banning without no reasons, den call me, so I can mobilize 500,000 nairalanders man match, to kick him out.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2013
Davo93: This thread is going gaga again like the open letter own. I implore Seun to come in and salvage matter before it is fully blown.

My Opinion:
-I don't think there is no being in life who don't deserve a second chance ONLY when they admit fault.
-I plead on my knees to fellow Nairalanders to let us take Seun by what he said earlier; a Sensi-bility Rehabilitation Program(SRP) is underway for the moderators to ensure all deficiencies are rehabilitated.
-I also implore Sexkillz to drop his ego and tender an unreserved apology to the teaming aggrieved Nairalanders. Even Seun did that yesterday.

Regards

He is too big to render an apology. His puffed up ego would not let him. So he must go.

#teamSexkillzmustgo

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by SugaryBelle(f): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2013
Davo93: This thread is going gaga again like the open letter own. I implore Seun to come in and salvage matter before it is fully blown.

My Opinion:

Regards
what are you even feeling like,nairaland spokesman,messiah of the lost. mtchewww

6 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Policewoman(f): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:

i tot u were imprisoned for extorting 100naira from harmless poor conductors/commuters?
Stick to the topic kid. Children like you are d reason NL has been turned to a day care centre with babies pooing everywhere and people like sexkillz having to clean up your shit and change your diapers.

4 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by ebamma(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Since the claim that people who want sexkillz to go are those he banned, as he only mod that bans people in this forum?, dude is too arrogant and rude thats why we want him out, i bet u, if u keep maclatunji and sexkillz and ask nairalanders to vote for who the want to be sacked first, i bet u 80% will choose sexkillz

8 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2013
SugaryBelle: what are you even feeling like,nairaland spokesman,messiah of the lost. mtchewww
i think after what happened yesterday he deserves a bit of respect from you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by ebamma(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2013
Policewoman: Stick to the topic kid. Children like you are d reason NL has been turned to a day care centre with babies pooing everywhere and people like sexkillz having to clean up your shit and change your diapers.
policewoman if u are in love with that albino, please go ahead and send him a pm, stop defending him here, abi na bribe him pay u?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2013
ebamma: Since the claim that people who want sexkillz to go are those he banned, as he only mod that bans people in this forum?, dude is too arrogant and rude thats why we want him out, i bet u, if u keep maclatunji and sexkillz and ask nairalanders to vote for who the want to be sacked first, i bet u 80% will choose sexkillz

Don't compare "maclatunji" to this guy. The Mac-guy is a decent bloke - the only thing he abhors is people disrespecting his belief system and I understand why he's like that.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Policewoman(f): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2013
ebamma: policewoman if u are in love with that albino, please go ahead and send him a pm, stop defending him here, abi na bribe him pay u?
Is he an albino? cool
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2013
shymexx:

Don't compare "maclatunji" to this guy. The Mac-guy is a decent bloke - the only thing he abhors is people disrespecting his belief system and I understand why he's like that.
Exactly, maclatunji doesnt give a Bleep about what ppl choose to call him or themselves....just steer off the course of 'Islam' and u're ok with him. But this failed and lunatic albino is different story entirely. I hope the fool dies of cancer!

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by AbuMikey(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2013
#TrafficOfLife

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by ebamma(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2013
Policewoman: Is he an albino? cool
so all this while u were infatuating about him u no been sabi abi?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Zonacom(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2013
Policewoman: Is he an albino? cool
Bia onye eke na mopol u be? Dat ur pic funny die
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2013
INNO18: Exactly, maclatunji doesnt give a Bleep about what ppl choose to call him or themselves....just steer off the course of 'Islam' and u're ok with him. But this failed and lunatic albino is different story entirely. I hope the fool dies of cancer!

Young blood, just ignore him and pay him no mind. However, every time a thread like this comes up, you can voice your critique - and that's if you have time to do that. You don't need to soak-up negative energy for inconsequential people whose circle of influence doesn't go beyond a webpage on the world wide web. Just keep having fun and creating great threads. I'm a fan. wink

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2013
Policewoman: Stick to the topic kid. Children like you are d reason NL has been turned to a day care centre with babies pooing everywhere and people like sexkillz having to clean up your shit and change your diapers.
u mean to say sexkillz is a sanitary worker? shocked changing diapers up and down? shocked #faints

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by ayodinho91: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2013
#teamsexkillzmustgo
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2013
ebamma: policewoman if u are in love with that albino, please go ahead and send him a pm, stop defending him here, abi na bribe him pay u?
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:

u mean to say sexkillz is a sanitary worker? shocked changing diapers up and down? shocked #faints
grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lordave: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2013
I remember when my posts were hidden just because they were in Igbo lang.

I knew very well that it's one of Seun's demented and meagrely paid and mentally depleted mod that hid my very good posts.
Anyway, if hidding my posts brings food to the mat of a less privileged folk, I'd say let him be. I know I'm helping people's life.
Seun unless you want someone to end miserably in the streets of Ajegunle, please don't relieve any mod of his/her duty.

Is sexkillz an Igbo

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by kingbang: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2013
SEXKILLS MUST STAY!!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Postdude: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2013
Lordave: I remember when my posts were hidden just because they were in Igbo lang.

I knew very well that it's one of Seun's demented and meagrely paid and mentally depleted mod that hid my very good posts.
Anyway, if hidding my posts brings food to the mat of a less privileged folk, I'd say let him be. I know I'm helping people's life.
Seun unless you want someone to end miserably in the streets of Ajegunle, please don't relieve any mod of his/her duty.

Is sexkillz an Igbo

NO ONE IS HIDING YOUR POST ITS THE NAIRALAND AUTO SPAM BOT BLOCKING YOU !!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Policewoman(f): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2013
Lordave: I remember when my posts were hidden just because they were in Igbo lang.

Is sexkillz an Igbo
But they say the mods are not paid na. Na volunteer work dem dey do oh!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2013
shymexx:

Young blood, just ignore him and pay him no mind. However, every time a thread like this comes up, you can voice your critique - and that's if you have time to do that. You don't need to soak-up negative energy for inconsequential people whose circle of influence doesn't go beyond a webpage on the world wide web. Just keep having fun and creating great threads. I'm a fan. wink
'Fan'? Damn i'm so flattered, i never knew i had a fan on NL. Tnx though
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by sCun: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2013
Jobless twäts you all, Sexkillz included!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by vivianc(f): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2013
Sexkills must stay!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Agbgift(f): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: #TrafficOfLife

If that number of likes is anything to go by over one person, I must say that guy na Bad Market.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by SugaryBelle(f): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2013
Nonso23:
so i should grovel at his feet,i'm supposed to join in this band wagon because you think he saved the world yesterday,pls go and sleep,aasss kisser,respect ko.

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by SugaryBelle(f): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2013
Nonso23:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20)

What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? / Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.