Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Sexkillz Must Go!! - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Go!! (22972 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Cathaliya: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2013
shachris01:

cheesy We leave that to the anonymous guy, if seun dont accede to our demand.

#teamsexkillzmustgo
me never still see the de-activate button o
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2013
#yuzedo. i see you bro. What is the way forward? grin

#teamsexkillzmustgo
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 30, 2013
agbameta: Quit wasting your time, they are all the same and he or she is a reflection of his employer, fellow mods, gross and inept behavior synonymous with Nigerians in positions of authority.

I won't even call them mods, they are lazy logs of wood and impediments, even asking them to monitor ordinary thread and keep out rif rafs was too much task for them, but they are all over other silly, petty and irrelevant nonsense.

I stopped taking them seriously because they all have too many personal issues from incompetence, personal insecurities to pettiness and tribalism.

I don't see mods, I see the usual incompetent and overly tribal Nigerians...

damn!! How did I miss this post? - most of these mods revel in personal insecurities and pettiness.

The sexkillz dyckhead is just as useless as they come. I left the romance section because of this prick - yet the git followed me to this section as well with his insecurities and low self-esteem. This prick bans me all the time just for the sake of it. Heck, he goes as far as banning all my other handles that are offline, every time he bans this one. grin Some of them are in nl jail for 500 years for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

However, the duffer keeps saying, "Seun isn't God" - yet wanders like a pikey on Seun's forum, begging for modship on almost every section - hysterical. Saying, "Seun isn't God" when you're on his dyck all the time begging for modship, is like a slave saying, "I'm not a slave."

Muthaphuck that nyggah - he needs to crawl back to the romance section!!

4 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2013
Cathaliya: me never still see the de-activate button o

He said he is on top of the matter now. Lets kill him the benefit of the doubt. But sexkillz issue needs immediate action. He must resign today.

#teamsexkillzmustgo
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by HezronLorraine(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2013
50Likes for the OP.This war na gbegen.Skillz.the Lord is your strength.we dey your back.#teamSexkillzMustStay cool

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: 50Likes for the OP.This war na gbegen.Skillz.the Lord is your strength.we dey your back.#teamSexkillzMustStay cool
Nothing can stop the voice of the people. The voice of the people is the voice of God. What's it with Nigerians and holding on to power? Majority of the people do not want you, why don't you just resign honorably?

#teamSexKillzMustGo

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: 50Likes for the OP.This war na gbegen.Skillz.the Lord is your strength.we dey your back.#teamSexkillzMustStay cool
which side u dey sef?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2013
drnoel: Why una dey hate on sexkilz
Ask them oo angry
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: What is all these NONSENSE? Moderators should NEVER be removed at the prompting of disgruntled members. If that happens, it will be setting a VERY DANGEROUS precedent.

As much as some members may not be satisfied with the actions of a certain moderator, some other members may be impressed with the actions of the same moderator. In other words, "one man's meat is another man's poison"

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Cathaliya: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Sexkillz should go visit my thread "Going Back In Time" and put down his regrets cus am sure he is regretting some past actions now.....grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Billyonaire: SexKillz MUST stay!

Nairaland needs Moderators like him to weed the undesired out of this place.

Sexkillz MUST stay!
Me likey
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2013
lola.luv:
Stones are thrown at fruitful trees. Just saying...
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2013
shachris01:

He said he is on top of the matter now. Lets kill him the benefit of the doubt. But sexkillz issue needs immediate action. He must resign today.

#teamsexkillzmustgo
bros una wan hack nairaland .
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Cathaliya: Sexkillz should go visit my thread "Going Back In Time" and put down his regrets cus am sure he is regretting some past actions now.....grin
grin Nemesis has finally caught up with him. There's no escaping the long arm of justice now.

#teamSexKillzMustGo
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2013
Billyonaire: Ofcourse, I understand his abusiveness and unguarded utterances, we all have wronged one another, but as a Mod, he is doing a great job. I do not expect an ovation for him especially when majority of the posters on this forum are semi-f00ls.

I need a mod like Sexkills to keep the forum sane.
grin grin lol @ bolded
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by FreeGlobe(f): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2013
Seun on sexkills and other erratic mods
Seun: They will be made to go through compulsory sensitivity training, and if their manners do not improve dramatically by the end of the training, I think we will have no choice but to let them go.
I can guarantee sexkills will not pass this training so there is light at the end of the tunnel. I hold Seun to his words. gotta go.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2013
phiszo: SEXKILLZ MUST STAY. Seun, if u take any action against him, i'll be disappointed in you.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2013
Lilimax: like

Don't you see? No one is liking your post. This is no thread for trolling. Please bugger off.

#teamSexkillzMustGo

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Ngwakwe: Sexkillz was voted the best Moderator by his peers in Jan 2013.

This was what propelled Seun to increase his bandwidth to cover Politics Section.
Seems that most people protesting are troubled pele!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2013
shachris01:

Don't you see? No one is liking your post. This is no thread for trolling. Please bugger off.

#teamSexkillzMustGo
I don't need you to like my post okay smiley

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2013
Damn!! There's always one hermaphrodite with elephantiasis of the face that would come on a thread to cosign fellow ret.arded homo-habilis. If this fool had any self-respect, he would have resigned by now since he isn't getting paid for this. That's what senior/top men do. But I bet he's applying to Seun for modship in another section, right about now. grin

Fvck a sexkillz - I kill sex and make my chics have a blast! cool

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by FreeGlobe(f): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2013
shachris01:

#teamSexkillzMustGo
grin grin grin grin
I thought you people should know when you see sexkills by now. He has up to 8 monikers in action in this thread and the other one.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2013
donphilopus: he bans too much, he banned one of my friend till 2041

shocked what did ur frnd do
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Youngzedd(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2013
FreeGlobe: Seun on sexkills and other erratic mods

I can guarantee sexkills will not pass this training
so there is light at the end of the tunnel. I hold Seun to his words. gotta go.

grin grin

Why should He pass it when his heart is filled with hatred.

He don ban me before because I retaliated to what one 1diot said to me.

As for me, I don't see any big deal because am not his level.

At least, He should be cautioned to order. Not removing him though.

My 2cent.

Sexkillz should stay for now.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2013
FreeGlobe: Seun on sexkills and other erratic mods

I can guarantee sexkills will not pass this training so there is light at the end of the tunnel. I hold Seun to his words. gotta go.

The guy knows next to nothing about politics - why's he even here? At least Afam does his thing from time to time, but that guy's just redundant on here.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by searay(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Signed

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by babarazy: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2013
Who's Lilimax? Anoda troll?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by ebamma(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Dude will lose his mind if he is sacked from this job

many friends will desert him
his feeling of importance will be gone
i bet u if sexkillz is sacked, he will stop visiting nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by HezronLorraine(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:

which side u dey sef?
I'm for Sexskillz side.Sorry,the guy has never offended me cause I don't break nairaland rules,whoever breaks them should be ready to face the wrath of justice unless otherwise proven not guilty.#teamsexskillzmuststay.

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2013
babarazy: Who's Lilimax? Anoda troll?
grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm for Sexskillz side.Sorry,the guy has never offended me cause I don't break nairaland rules,whoever breaks them should be ready to face the wrath of justice unless otherwise proven not guilty.#teamsexskillzmuststay.
cheesy
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by babarazy: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2013
ebamma: Dude will lose his mind if he is sacked from this job

many friends will desert him
his feeling of importance will be gone
i bet u if sexkillz is sacked, he will stop visiting nairaland
Now this is funny grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20)

What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? / A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.