Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Sexkillz Must Go!! - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Go!! (22977 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by FreeGlobe(f): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2013
shymexx:

The guy knows next to nothing about politics - why's he even here? At least Afam does his thing from time to time, but that guy's just redundant on here.
He spends 50% time here doing nairaland-dating with I guess the lady on his profile and the rest 50% time looking for who to ban. That's 24hrs. He doesn't have time to comment in politics, he doesnt know anything in politics. I shudder at why Seun brought him here. I came back from my my break from nairaland to see him here in surprise.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
grin grin grin grin
I thought you people should know when you see sexkills by now. He has up to 8 monikers in action in this thread and the other one.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by ebamma(m): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2013
but hey guys lets consider this guy's plight, ever since he graduated in 2001, this is the first job he was lucky to get, if he gets sacked, we will be responsible for making him jobless again

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2013
Me have nofin against him ..just that he banned me 4 saying end tym tinz...n im sure its truely end tym 4 him now..

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Youngzedd(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2013
ebamma: Dude will lose his mind if he is sacked from this job

many friends will desert him
his feeling of importance will be gone
i bet u if sexkillz is sacked, he will stop visiting nairaland

Tru talk but life continues.

As for me. He should stay for now, but If he didn't amend his ways, we shall ring the farewell bell again.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by ProfessorD(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2013
If only this thread enjoyed half the passion
https://www.nairaland.com/1458264/e-protest-students-want-go
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2013
ebamma: Dude will lose his mind if he is sacked from this job

many friends will desert him
his feeling of importance will be gone
i bet u if sexkillz is sacked, he will stop visiting nairaland

grin Nairaland MOD is his life.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
He spends 50% time here doing nairaland-dating with I guess the lady on his profile and the rest 50% time looking for who to ban. That's 24hrs. He doesn't have time to comment in politics, he doesnt know anything in politics. I shudder at why Seun brought him here. I came back from my my break from nairaland to see him here in surprise.

I think he begged the other mod that resigned to persuade Seun to give him the job or something. It shows how jobless the guy is. I bet the only reason why he came here is to stalk people - he's a serial stalker like that with no life outside nl. If you want to know how jobless this guy is, just create a thread at any time of the day and he'll be the first person to view that thread. grin

I can't stand the faggit!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2013
Professor D.:
If only this thread enjoyed half the passion
https://www.nairaland.com/1458264/e-protest-students-want-go
grin
I hope so. Seems that most of them are frustrated already and are transfering the anger to SK smiley
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by FreeGlobe(f): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2013
shymexx:

I think he begged the other mod that resigned to persuade Seun to give him the job or something. It shows how jobless the guy is. I bet the only reason why he came here is to stalk people - he's a serial stalker like that with no life outside nl. [b]If you want to know how jobless this guy is, just create a thread at any time of the day and he'll be the first person to view that thread. grin [\b]

*falls of seat* grin grin grin grin Perhaps that is why Seun is deciding to make him a supporting Mod in more sections since he has a lot of time in his hands.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Philipmems(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2013
All this hate talk for one person not even 5% of all the contributors are in support of SEXKILLZ... Hmmmm... Seun oya where your battle axe make you locate and confirm Sexkillz before he becomes a leech to the domain.[b][/b][color=#550000][/color]
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by AbuMikey(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Brimmie: Viewing this topic: Abu Mikey, Dallas Cowgirl, Kennysazzy(m),
ebicon(f), pazienza(m), riskit33, madam(f), larride(m),
deejay_harry1(m), Luchitec(m), tmontee, austinsmat(m),
cne010(m), Sincere 9gerian, Abiyamọ, Jekyll & Hyde, FreeGlobe(f),
mercuryeyez, ab1x, tellwisdom(m), ANAMBRA11, Williamso(m),
Obinoscopy(m), Brimmie(m), berem(f), 9jadelta, Ndipe(m),
indoorlove(m) and 5 guest(s)
Why me ID dey coloured?

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:

*falls of seat* grin grin grin grin Perhaps that is why Seun is deciding to make him a supporting Mod in more sections since he has a lot of time in his hands.

Bwahahahahahaha

Find that nyggah a job on a plantation and pay him some loose change p/h. At least that's better than working for free and stalking people all over the web. grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2013
All these Sexkillz And Anti-sexkillz' Threads
should be Closed...

These Mods aren't doing their Jobs..
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2013
shachris01:
At least a gorilla knows enough to respect class. The only thing that troll respects is his half cast gf's punny. grin

Wtf!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by moscobabs(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by EndTimeThings: 9:41am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm for Sexskillz side.Sorry,the guy has never offended me cause I don't break nairaland rules,whoever breaks them should be ready to face the wrath of justice unless otherwise proven not guilty.#teamsexskillzmuststay.
i will quote this 4 reference.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2013
ebamma: but hey guys lets consider this guy's plight, ever since he graduated in 2001, this is the first job he was lucky to get, if he sacked we will be responsible for making him jobless again
#fallsFromOlumoRock

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2013
shymexx:

I think he begged the other mod that resigned to persuade Seun to give him the job or something. It shows how jobless the guy is. I bet the only reason why he came here is to stalk people - he's a serial stalker like that with no life outside nl. If you want to know how jobless this guy is, just create a thread at any time of the day and he'll be the first person to view that thread. grin

has he wooed u befre? shocked
#runsOuttaThreadWithAssCoverd
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by chessguru1(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2013
Meh!! Nigerians and lawlessness.
I can understand the part about people wanting this fellow to go becos of his rudeness. That's okay. But when people start throwing tantrums here simply because he banned them for expressing their sick tribalistic tendencies and childish whims and caprices, I mean it makes no sense.
Its like children crying that their class captain should be removed simply becos he prevented them from making noise (trolling) till their hearts content, and consequently wrote their names down on the list of noise makers!
I agree that his attitude really sucks, and this is what seun has promised to change.....but Seriously, its only people like this sex-kini guy that is stopping this forum from turning into an e-jungle rife with spammers and trolls like naija'hotjobs.com or even goal.com.
There needs to be order people. I suggest this sex-guy should be put on probation, and his attitude be observed to see if he can handle his job in a more matured manner.

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by bobthebuilder99(m): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Sexkillz I see you viewing this thread.

It's not looking good for you.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Madawaki01(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2013
Without dis guy,nl would hav gone to the dogs,it would hav been worse than those 2go rooms...#teamsexkillzmuststay
.HATERS CAN GO HUG WET TRANSFORMER.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Policewoman(f): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2013
Bunch of jobless nitwits. What is your reason for asking for SEXKILLZ resignation? Or is it simply badbelle? Abeg make una park one side joo.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2013
There is a relationship between huge number of #first to comment #price of garri #end time things and people wanting Sexkillz to go. Where there is lawlessness, policemen are hated.

Sexkillz is doing a great job staying awake night and day on internet to clear the mess and ban the defaulters of the rules which are seen daily as we post.

Blame the rules and not the capable Mod codenamed Sexkillz.

As far as I and other law abiding forumites are concerned Sexkillz is a better mod.

Laws MUST be obeyed
Sexkillz MUST stay

if you are not capable of obeying rule, deactivation button is on the way.

FULLSTOP!

6 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by FoxyFlow(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2013
[size=20pt]Laughing in Tinubu....

Sexkillz end of days have come o...

Jeez... All of you killing all one person.

Make him no commit suicide o....

Seriously, SEXKILLZ MUST GO angry angry
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2013
Policewoman: Bunch of jobless nitwits. What is your reason for asking for SEXKILLZ resignation? Or is it simply badbelle? Abeg make una park one side joo.
i tot u were imprisoned for extorting 100naira from harmless poor conductors/commuters?

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2013
Billyonaire: There is a relationship between huge number of #first to comment #price of garri #end time things with people wanting Sexkillz to go. Where there is lawlessness, policemen are hated.

Sexkillz is doing a great job staying awake night and day on internet to clear the mess and ban the defaulters of the rulea which we see daily as we post.

As far as I and other law abiding forumites are concerned Sexkillz is a better mod.

Laws MUST be obeyed
Sexkillz MUST stay

FULLSTOP!
seun, how many Ids do u have?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Teespice(f): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Billyonaire: There is a relationship between huge number of #first to comment #price of garri #end time things and people wanting Sexkillz to go. Where there is lawlessness, policemen are hated.

Sexkillz is doing a great job staying awake night and day on internet to clear the mess and ban the defaulters of the rules which are seen daily as we post.

Laws MUST be obeyed
Sexkillz MUST stay

FULLSTOP!

Well said. Could not help but agree with you.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by SugaryBelle(f): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Billyonaire: There is a relationship between huge number of #first to comment #price of garri #end time things and people wanting Sexkillz to go. Where there is lawlessness, policemen are hated.

Laws MUST be obeyed
Sexkillz MUST stay

FULLSTOP!
period.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Davo93(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2013
This thread is going gaga again like the open letter own. I implore Seun to come in and salvage matter before it is fully blown.

My Opinion:
-A lots of Nairalanders want Sexkillz stripped of his Mod powers.
-I don't think there is no being in life who don't deserve a second chance ONLY when they admit fault.
-I plead on my knees to fellow Nairalanders to let us take Seun by what he said earlier; a Sensi-bility Rehabilitation Program(SRP) is underway for the moderators to ensure all deficiencies are rehabilitated.
-I also implore Sexkillz to drop his ego and tender an unreserved apology to the teaming aggrieved Nairalanders. Even Seun did that yesterday.

Regards

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20)

A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.