Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Sexkillz Must Go!! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Go!! (22977 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 30, 2013
In2systems_Tech: In as much as he banned me some days ago over ETT... Well, let him stay since he is in love with my sis..
So this is the kind of in-law u're dreaming of
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donphilopus: 12:46am On Sep 30, 2013
sexkillz: Is seun God?

Smh.

I only fear the God I worship.

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Caracta(f): 12:48am On Sep 30, 2013
donphilopus: yea, i've just explained that to you nau

*deep sigh*

Ok...

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donphilopus: 12:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

*deep sigh*

Ok...
why the SIGH
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by In2systemsTech(m): 1:15am On Sep 30, 2013
smoosh15: So this is the kind of in-law u're dreaming of

The devil you know is better than the devil that you don't know...
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donphilopus: 1:22am On Sep 30, 2013
sexkillz: I am not a staff of Nairaland. I am an ordinary independent Nairaland member/agent. My opinions are mine and mine alone. I am responsible for what I say, but, I am not responsible for how you choose to understand what I say. I volunteer my time, energy and resources to Nairaland because I love a sane environment, online or offline. I am not the best and have never claimed to be the best.
Most of the people calling me jobless have more Nairaland posts than I do(alt accounts inclusive), so their rants to me is classified as "hot air".

Nairaland adds no dime to me. I could care less about staying as a mod or leaving. I was happier as a non-mod. It makes no sense holding on to a position that adds no value to my life especially since mods are hired and retired all the time. Thinking that I am holding on to this post is only an opinion formed in your head and of course, you are entitled to your own opinion.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 30, 2013
ANAMBRA11: Association of yoruba tribalist full this room shocked

I tell you. If I were sexkillz, I would ban them till 3100, as if they weren't banned for a legitimate reason. You can complain about his arrogance and utterances sometimes but it is stupid folks on this forum that provokes him to make some un-processed posts.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 30, 2013
I've been banned a couple of times when I was becoming a bit active on Nairaland, though i felt pained but I knew he had his reasons for his action, I accepted the bans and enjoyed Nairaland without commenting.
Just a few days ago, I saw a blackberry smartphone with a gateman (considering their level of literacy), so I'm not surprised at the level of stupidity displayed by some users who probably exhibit a pathetic life in reality.
In life teenagers don't "like" their strict and disciplined parents, neither do students like strict and expectant teachers. You all already know who you are, you are like those little kids who needs the moulding and restructuring in form of bans from parents/instructors, Sexkillz.
I believe and advocate that moderators like Sexkillz should be given even more power. I personally do not like his utterances and arrogances sometimes but the beast in a man is shown when he is pushed to the wall. Nairaland is now crowded with tribalists, that sometimes I don't even bother reading comments. Tribalists that should be given nothing less than 2months ban. Tribalists that neither own a house, land or significant property/investment in the south-west nor south-east.
Stop crying like hungry babies all over the place, if its apologies that you need, request!

SEXKILLZ MUST BE GIVEN MORE POWER. No to tribalist, "endtime folks", "FirstoC folks", "Garri folks" and Sexkillz don't forget to ban all those insulting Mr President.
Seun you cannot yield to this disgruntled babies. If they stop right-minded intellectual folks from visiting Nairaland, advertisement to this chaffs is a waste of money.

Ccc

8 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 30, 2013
Promhize: I've been banned a couple of times when I was becoming a bit active on Nairaland, though i felt pained but I knew he had his reasons for his action, I accepted the bans and enjoyed Nairaland without commenting.
Just a few days ago, I saw a blackberry smartphone with a gateman (considering their level of literacy), so I'm not surprised at the level of stupidity displayed by some users who probably exhibit a pathetic life in reality.
In life teenagers don't "like" their strict and disciplined parents, neither do students like strict and expectant teachers. You all already know who you are, you are like those little kids who needs the moulding and restructuring in form of bans from parents/instructors, Sexkillz.
I believe and advocate that moderators like Sexkillz should be given even more power. I personally do not like his utterances and arrogances sometimes but the beast in a man is shown when he is pushed to the wall. Nairaland is now crowded with tribalists, that sometimes I don't even bother reading comments. Tribalists that should be given nothing less than 2months ban. Tribalists that neither own a house, land or significant property/investment in the south-west nor south-east.
Stop crying like hungry babies all over the place, if its apologies that you need, request!

SEXKILLZ MUST BE GIVEN MORE POWER. No to tribalist, "endtime folks", "FirstoC folks", "Garri folks" and Sexkillz don't forget to ban all those insulting Mr President.
Seun you cannot yield to this disgruntled babies. If they stop right-minded intellectual folks from visiting Nairaland, advertisement to this chaffs is a waste of money.

Ccc

You don comment be that oo... Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donphilopus: 2:24am On Sep 30, 2013
exxell:

You don comment be that oo... Mtcheeeew
for the Guy mind...........
Anyways, he's a Learner

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by lepasharon(f): 2:51am On Sep 30, 2013
Who is sexkillz ? undecided
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by segzicres(m): 2:58am On Sep 30, 2013
I support fully. He's just an unstable MOD. Banning for no apparent reason.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by kingjoe(m): 3:27am On Sep 30, 2013
he has not banned me before,but he should be cautioned especially the way makes utterances.he is a mod,he should behave in such,if he is banning those kids saaying ett ,garri etc its ok but what i dont like is that he hardly comments without subtle insults.very abusive even when he is saying some good points.i dont like it,is he not supposed to be civl and respectfull,.please ogugua please when u are with him try and correct him.iknow u hv a better character.

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by 0monnakoda: 3:30am On Sep 30, 2013
he must goooooo
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 30, 2013
Follows thread angry ,meanwhile wheres my biq sista ogogua wanna ff u,buh avent sEen u abeq show face b4 I burst in2 tears oembarassed
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by whiteroses(f): 4:49am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by whiteroses(f): 4:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by claremont(m): 5:18am On Sep 30, 2013
I have never been unfortunate to be a victim of any ban yet, but I think if most users on here are complaining about the nefarious activities of a particular MOD, it then makes sense for the owner of this site to have that MOD removed for sanity to prevail.

Nah my opinion I talk oh, make nobody ban me abeg!

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Davo93(m): 5:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Anyway, i am not against anybody's opinion especially that of Sexkillz's loyalists but i want to strongly condemn some of their derailing nature to tribalize the OP's request. How on earth could you say some people supporting this are yoruba tribalists?? It gives a true picture of the kind of being you are.

Personally, i never knew Sexkillz since i have been on Nairaland until about 3 days ago when he came on to prove critics right of the opinion they have about him. I won't dig much into this because the issue has been sorted out already. I believe everyone who was part of the #OccupyNairaland struggle know what i am talking here.

However, i plead with everyone here calling for his head to kindly give Seun a benefit of doubt. He has promised to carry out some sensibility trainings on some erring mods and who knows? This might bring the much needed desired changes!

I have never been banned on Nairaland for over two active years of my using this forum not until during the struggle which was lucidly unjustifiable but later rescinded within hours.

I also want to say that as mature social forum users, let us try as much as possible to respect other peoples opinion and constructively counter any one that we think is not right other than resolving to insulting co-members. It doesn't show how mannered we are.

Nairaland is our forum,
We are all poised at one direction; A better Nairaland!

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by ganase2: 5:46am On Sep 30, 2013
Seriously, there needs to 'moderate' these so called MODS. When u are mods of forum like this, u leave ur personal sentiments, interests and selfishness in ur house and do the job u are employed to do! I don't know the sins of sezkills or whatever his name is (for popularity and resolve of ppl here to be this much, shows the person has really been worse!) but when mods are giving tribalistis, political affiliation expressions on forum and thread, it gives people impression of sentiments and favourtism (as if its also thoughts of oga Seun). Justified u can't satisfy every one and also, everyone is entitled to express his or her own opinions, but in forum like this, once u are 'employed' as a mod...do that job and let ur oga find another way for them expressing their opinions without making it appear in their names for neutrality sakes! Same thing is going on in celebrity section where some people are favoring posts of who they know to make FP and remove, drop and delete those whom got the authentic info before those of the 'favored'...and even publicly supporting the 'favoured' on the forum...that not fair to those who are also working hard to get the posts ahead...we need to be fair even if we are Nigerians! This forum despite my own very tight schedule is where is visit not less 50 times a day....they should kill theis gigantic dream and hardwork cos I know the sacrifice this take!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 30, 2013
Most of the people shouting here are those that have been banned for being disobedient. Seun himself warned you guys against spamming threads with ETT, Garri, tribaism e.t.c.

So is it now a crime for a mod to ban you for doing these stu.pi.d things? Smh. Better protest for things that will improve your life in the real world instead of looking for an opportunity to create chaos here..

My two cents.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 30, 2013
By the way, I have never been banned simply because I have learnt to obey simple rules and regulation of this forum. If sexkillz is doing his job well as a mod, I don't know why he should be removed for being competent..
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by spade: 6:17am On Sep 30, 2013
I know what Sexkillz's real problem is.

It's cuz in the real world, he's a completely worthless underachiever who has accomplished nothing in his life of absolute uselessness, so he uses this virtual moderator position as a means of validating his otherwise hollow and barren life.

When you see a guy who has never held a leadership position in his life, it shows in his actions.

This moderator job Seun gave him is clearly the only claim to relevance he'll ever have, so it's easy to see why his inferior asss is arrogant about it.
It's all he'll ever get in his life.

What a childish arrogant dumbo that Sexkillz.

4 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 30, 2013
He lacks wisdom... That's his achille's heel and a dent in his armour.

Billyonaire: Sexkillz happens to be my preferred Moderator, a strict disciplinarian, but unwise in his utterances, as a MOD, he is doing great, so I appeal that he stays to weed this forum of nematodes.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by spade: 6:20am On Sep 30, 2013
Davo93: Anyway, i am not against anybody's opinion especially that of Sexkillz's loyalists but i want to strongly condemn some of their derailing nature to tribalize the OP's request. How on earth could you say some people supporting this are yoruba tribalists?? It gives a true picture of the kind of being you are.

Personally, i never knew Sexkillz since i have been on Nairaland until about 3 days ago when he came on to prove critics right of the opinion they have about him. I won't dig much into this because the issue has been sorted out already. I believe everyone who was part of the #OccupyNairaland struggle know what i am talking here.

However, i plead with everyone here calling for his head to kindly give Seun a benefit of doubt. He has promised to carry out some sensibility trainings on some erring mods and who knows? This might bring the much needed desired changes!

I have never been banned on Nairaland for over two active years of my using this forum not until during the struggle which was lucidly unjustifiable but later rescinded within hours.

I also want to say that as mature social forum users, let us try as much as possible to respect other peoples opinion and constructively counter any one that we think is not right other than resolving to insulting co-members. It doesn't show how mannered we are.

Nairaland is our forum,
We are all poised at one direction; A better Nairaland!

Regards

Don't mind the people who say that shhiiit.

Me, I'm a full-blood Igbo man from Bende in the same ABIA STATE as SexKillz! Born to Abians and raised in Imo, and I maintain the dumbass needs to go!

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 30, 2013
Promhize: I've been banned a couple of times when I was becoming a bit active on Nairaland, though i felt pained but I knew he had his reasons for his action, I accepted the bans and enjoyed Nairaland without commenting.

Ccc
i will never be a sychopant in my life lagbara eje jesu. Amin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 30, 2013
ab1x: If naija youths can team up like this, I think we can go places. I love the fighting spirit and I feel we should come together in one accord to fight those corrupt leaders at the helm of affairs. Just my two cent though.
Leave the corrupt leaders alone for now, their time will soon come. Who is this sexings anyway? Is he a MOD?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2013
oluafolabi: Most of the people shouting here are those that have been banned for being disobedient. Seun himself warned you guys against spamming threads with ETT, Garri, tribaism e.t.c.

So is it now a crime for a mod to ban you for doing these stu.pi.d things? Smh. Better protest for things that will improve your life in the real world instead of looking for an opportunity to create chaos here..

My two cents.
wetin u sabi? Abeg run back to ur edu section go preach dea.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 30, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Sexkillz has a gf, I don't think he'd fancy 14 yrs in jail while he could be cuddling with his boo.
Leave am
Pull your pant down
Lemme give you what you want
Come here, boy.
kiss
gbogbo lesbian aye shocked
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Billyonaire: I am discombobulated by your uncanny utterance. It speaks loudly of a larger psychological dysfunction of your state of psychiatry. Sexkillz is a disciplinarian, he stays.
i can bet my 10inches, this is sexkilllz alter ago, a cover of his popular monicker! Multipls ID tins
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by FreeGlobe(f): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2013
spade:

Don't mind the people who say that shhiiit.

Me, I'm a full-blood Igbo man from Bende in the same ABIA STATE as SexKillz! Born to Abians and raised in Imo, and I maintain the dumbass needs to go!
Igbos, hausas and yorubas have spoken with one voice on this matter. The looney must go!

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:

wetin u sabi? Abeg run back to ur edu section go preach dea.

Baba park well jare, Nobody can just ban you is if you don't go against forum rules. I agree that he is 'explosive' and not usually in control of his utterances here. But that is a character flaw on his part.

Do you know what it feels like to get to a thread expecting to see reasonable comments and all you see is 'End time things' , Spams, garri, attacking a particular tribe, a particular religion.. e.t.c . If he is doing his job well by ridding this forum of such unreasonable elements then he should stay.

It is his personal relationship with fellow forumers that should be brought to book.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.