Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Sexkillz Must Go!! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Go!! (22979 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2013
Guys, I know sexkillz has really abused his rights, but please give him another chance.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Davo93(m): 6:56am On Sep 30, 2013
2s£xy:
Guys, I know sexkillz has really abused his rights, but please give him another chance.
Seconded; Now that a Sensibility Rehabilitation Program(SRP) is underway... pleaseeee

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by xynerise: 6:57am On Sep 30, 2013
I can feel the pains of many of the victims he banned and I believe he banned many of you in the politics section. I also want to let you know that politics section is a very sensitive section and one should be careful on what he/she comments. If you are a tribalist, then politics section is the wrong place to comment.

If sexkillz goes for this reason, then Anti-spambot should also follow him because that thing has been giving me unnecessary ban for no reason and what I get later is ''Sorry, spambot error'' grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2013
I dont like him cos of his arrogant attitude. He can ban anybody but he shouldnt exhibit traits of tyrant. We dont want Lord Rahl on nairaland.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by joshuaidibia(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2013
Lol. I always like 2b banned. Its fun actualy. I've been banned twice by mukina2,one was on an END TYM TINS post i got 43likes. She always searchs 4my posts,bkos 2 her she tinks banning is d ryt medcine fr unseriousnes. #Team Neutral#

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:
I dont like him cos of his arrogant attitude. He can ban anybody but he shouldnt exhibit traits of tyrant. We dont want Lord Rahl on nairaland.

Bros, So can we clearly say that you don't have anything against his work as a mod but his attitude?..
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by causewahala: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2013
Sexkillz is so infantile and power drunk in his approach. Never have I witnessed this level of negative campaign against a nairalander, not even calloti or Beaf!

SEXKILLZ MUST GO!

Good morning everyone!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Judas2013: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2013
I agree!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2013
eya...another failed struggle...
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2013
oluafolabi:

Bros, So can we clearly say that you don't have anything against his work as a mod but his attitude?..
and ur point is? Attitude is part of tins u should develpo as a leader. U sudnt be found wanting in that wise.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2013
On a more positive note, This * * to get rid of sexkillz guy must be encouraged. . .He deserve some quality rest. . .

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Ajibel(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2013
If only we NLers could be organised this way against our polithiefcians!!! embarassed
Just booking space to catch fun grin grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Ajibel(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2013
If:
what offends many about sexkillz is cuz he bans trolls, FTC & ETT crews, then i support the guy. Never had a friction with him cuz i obey NLs rules tongue tongue

else:
Sexkills Must go cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2013
Billyonaire: Sexkillz happens to be my preferred Moderator, a strict disciplinarian, but unwise in his utterances, as a MOD, he is doing great, so I appeal that he stays to weed this forum of nematodes.

Well done SEUN.. I see u Boss.. grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by MissOpe(f): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2013
PLEASE WHO IS SEXKILLS AND WHAT ARE THE CRIMES HE COMMITED
SOMEBODY HELPPPPP
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by 0monnakoda: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Since July 2011...Sexkillz has spent 7 MONTHS and 2 DAYS on NL.

That is pretty much 24/7 when you account for sleeping breaks, eating, bathroom, etc.

There have been 26 months since you created your account.
You have spent a total of 7 months since then logged into Nairaland.

That is 26.9% of your life spent on NL.
We spend 33% of our life sleeping.

So you literally have no life. You have only had enough time to wash, eat, and do some little hobbies in the past two years.

I don't know whether this is funny, or sad.
He spends 7 hours daily on Nairaland shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
And most of that is causing trouble.
No chance that he will get killed by sex except in a bad dream having sex with mami wata

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2013
Who is "sexkillz?"

It seems the person has been fvcking around with the elite section of this forum where the titans gather, hence why this thread was created, init? Anyway, since he named himself "sexkillz" and he has fvcked this section up - we might as well let his name answer the bird-call and kill him off this section!

Sex-kills it's - and you're hereby killed and fired for fvcking this section!

Aurevoir! cool
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2013
Bimfo:

Well done SEUN.. I see u Boss.. grin
busted!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2013
joshua idibia: Lol. I always like 2b banned. Its fun actualy. I've been banned twice by mukina2,one was on an END TYM TINS post i got 43likes. She always searchs 4my posts,bkos 2 her she tinks banning is d ryt medcine fr unseriousnes. #Team Neutral#
loly
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2013
Miss Ope: PLEASE WHO IS SEXKILLS AND WHAT ARE THE CRIMES HE COMMITED
SOMEBODY HELPPPPP

An ignoble that spends 7 hours straight on NL spewing trash.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Cathaliya: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2013
Seun never still make opening speech for here....?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2013
We still have another dictator in travel section. Justwise, that guy they over show power like say Nairaland na him papa property
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2013
Cathaliya: Seun never still make opening speech for here....?

wink seun and billyonaire are one and the same person.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2013
slimmy05: We still have another dictator in travel section. Justwise, that guy they over show power like say Nairaland na him papa property

His time is coming bro. One troll after the other. All troll MODs must be put in their proper place. Nairaland no be their papa property.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2013
@Sexkillz I like you but you f''uck my style up! angry
You fell my hand!
You downgraded me!
You f'ucked me!
From back Sexkillz!
Now you make me hate you!
Now look what you made me do!

How the f''uck will you f''uck around and ban a brother in romance section from now to 2106 cry

You must be a very wicked Nairaland dicktator!
If to say you be Naija president your own for bad pass Abacha!

Sexkillz you don f''uck up, you on your own
OYO
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2013
joshua idibia: Lol. I always like 2b banned. Its fun actualy. I've been banned twice by mukina2,one was on an END TYM TINS post i got 43likes. She always searchs 4my posts,bkos 2 her she tinks banning is d ryt medcine fr unseriousnes. #Team Neutral#
rili U got a ban coz u sed END TIME TIN...? U c d@s Y d sed we shud NEVA saY END TIME TINS...credit 2 d mods on. Bannin END TIME PREACHERS I hope bannin stops us froms saying END TIME TINS on nairaland >smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Cathaliya: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2013
shachris01:

wink seun and billyonaire are one and the same person.
Interestino...
But wait o...una don hack im work?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2013
I read with shock from the inbox of one of the handles of Eggheaders which was ban by Sexkillz till about 2106, where the moderator, in a PM titled "oloriburuku", promised to make life on this forum miserable for him. This must be addressed: a moderator calling a forum member what he would ban any member for.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Cathaliya:
Interestino...
But wait o...una don hack im work?

cheesy We leave that to the anonymous guy, if seun dont accede to our demand.

#teamsexkillzmustgo
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by sauceEEP(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2013
i need a ban. END TIME THREAD!!!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2013
Orlando Owoh: I read with shock from the inbox of one of the handles of Eggheaders which was ban by Sexkillz till about 2106, where the moderator, in a PM titled "oloriburuku", promised to make life on this forum miserable for. This must be addressed: a moderator calling a forum member what he would ban any member for.

my brother, he is a semi-god here on NL. Apparently, this forum is the only life he has.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2013
sauceEEP: i need a ban. END TIME THREAD!!!
grin He's aggrieved already o! You own ban go be till 2200!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20)

A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.