Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,773 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Sexkillz Must Go!! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Go!! (23284 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donphilopus: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sexweydeykill must surely go, it's high time we have mature minded People representing us as Mods...
Let him come and tender his unreserved apology for imposing BAN on People and let him declare his Resignation Publicly, or we impeach Him.
@ Seun, please can we state our Interest, by saying Yes, so that atleast we will constitute a 100-man panel to vote, so that if at the end up to 66% vote him out, he would be impeached

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by FreeGlobe(f): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Billyonaire:

Why are you so afraid of SexKillz ? The truth is that people hate those who put them in line and checkmate their uncanny attitude. The moment most of you become reasonable in your posts, then you will have no reason to fear Sexkillz sledge hammer.

Sexkillz stays, the deactivation button will be here soon, you can vacate Nairaland to Koboland, where Sexkillz is not a mod.
sycophant, sexkills must go. I pity your life, if you can be a sycophant to a juvenile mod just to get in his good books, I wonder what you will do when money is thrown at you. get a life. sledge hammer indeed. you sound so underage. smh

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
lol damn another anti-killz thread?! shocked
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by KinggCobra(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
druid06: That dude must go before he ruins Seun's years of hardwork, perseverance and determination.

It's cool Seun succumb to our plight after days of inccesant threats but we want one more correction from him and also, I hope he agrees on our terms as a gentleman he is.

Remove sexkillz and install pagan9ja as a mod in the religion section .

We nor gree ooh, we nor go gree. Pagan9ja na him we want..lol..

@CAMEROONPRIDE, where're you at?

How can you install a pagan as a mod of a religious section? Pagan9ja has expressed his dislike for religion & heralds traditionalism as the way forward.

How then would a biased individual effectively moderate a religious section? He'd hide every anti pagan post

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: The thread ain't going nowhere! there are similar threads littering the General section already. Just keep quiet and enjoy the protest.

They say the thread is going nowhere, are we gonna let that happen? Even after what that troll vomitted on https://www.nairaland.com/1455590/open-letter-mr-seun-crew

No berem. Enough is enough. This time around we mean it. SEXKILLZ MUST GO!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by lolaluv1(f): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Stones are thrown at fruitful trees. Just saying...

4 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by FreeGlobe(f): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
I challenge Seun to put this up to a vote. I promise to abide by the decision. Nairaland is speaking in one voice. You are exposing him to harm if you continue playing deaf because I see some of these nairaland taking this personal.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by dsypha(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
babarazy: I dey com make i go open anoda account wey i go take diss fu*ckkillz sorry i meant sexkillz. I no want make dem ban dis one....loooool... Na joke o.

talking to ursef can b fun, especially wen its shi*t lkk above
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by mployer(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
#teamsexkillzmuststay# angry
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donphilopus: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Billyonaire: Sexkillz happens to be my preferred Moderator, a strict disciplinarian, but unwise in his utterances, as a MOD, he is doing great, so I appeal that he stays to weed this forum of nematodes.
@bolded,
you have already said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
FreeGlobe: I challenge Seun to put this up to a vote. I promise to abide by the decision. Nairaland is speaking in one voice. You are exposing him to harm if you continue playing deaf because I see some of these nairaland taking this personal.

Yes, Seun, we demand that you put this up for a vote.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
sycophant, sexkills must go. I pity your life, if you can be a sycophant to a juvenile mod just to get in his good books, I wonder what you will do when money is thrown at you. get a life. sledge hammer indeed. you sound so underage. smh

I respect your opinion, always. Why is it difficult for you to respect my own opinion. We are a democratic and civil people, arent we ?

SexKillz is a great Mod, he dismantled the Garri Crew, he dismantled the First to comment crew and he also dismantled the End Time Crew, none of these crew represent mature minds.

So, I believe it is the end time, garri and first to comment neanderthals that are clamoring for his sack, and I am not happy about that.

Sexkillz MUST remain moderator.

8 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by FreeGlobe(f): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
lola.luv:
Stones are thrown at fruitful trees. Just saying...
I promise you can't marry this statement with the topic on hand.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donphilopus: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
leggo: sexkillz is "not" the most useless person in the world
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
donphilopus: @bolded,
you have already said it all.
Ofcourse, I understand his abusiveness and unguarded utterances, we all have wronged one another, but as a Mod, he is doing a great job. I do not expect an ovation for him especially when majority of the posters on this forum are semi-f00ls.

I need a mod like Sexkills to keep the forum sane.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Iaz93: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Some people are just sooooooo jobless. I just wish you guys had better things to do offline. The Op and others barking shouldn't do something useful with their time oh. Bark till tomorrow morning. . .after all, ASUU don tie una for house! Jobless kids. undecided angry
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by phiszo(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
SEXKILLZ MUST STAY. Seun, if u take any action against him, i'll be disappointed in you.

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
I got to go people, but Sexkillz stays,

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donphilopus: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
Joavid: What is the problem? Is it that he bans for no reason(which i doubt) or is that y'all just dnt like his online persona?
he bans too much, he banned one of my friend till 2041

4 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by mployer(m): 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Billyonaire:

I respect your opinion, always. Why is it difficult for you to respect my own opinion. We are a democratic and civil people, arent we ?

SexKillz is a great Mod, he dismantled the Garri Crew, he dismantled the First to comment crew and he also dismantled the End Time Crew, none of these crew represent mature minds.

So, I believe it is the end time, garri and first to comment neanderthals that are clamoring for his sack, and I am not happy about that.

Sexkillz MUST remain moderator.
smiley
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by leggo: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
abeg i don did enuff nairaland today..lol..abeg make i go watch FRIENDS ... how you doing?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: What is all these NONSENSE? Moderators should NEVER be removed at the prompting of disgruntled members. If that happens, it will be setting a VERY DANGEROUS precedent.

As much as some members may not be satisfied with the actions of a certain moderator, some other members may be impressed with the actions of the same moderator. In other words, "one man's meat is another man's poison"

Meanwhile, I wonder why this thread has not been moved to the General Section? That is what they did to my threads on the actions of one of the moderators. In fact, the last of those threads was moved WITHIN SECONDS of creation to the General Section. So why is this thread not given the same treatment?

Sincere biAfran

Everyone has his/her reasons for calling for the head of Sexkid. I just cant count the number of unreasonable & unwarranted bans i have gotten from this disillusioned piece of a thing. If that was to go by, then tell me, what can be less better than yeild to the demands of member by the forum owner?.. undecided
...The most annoying part is that of his tribal sentiment. This is someone who would make sure 10 yorubas get punished before bringing just 1 ibo poster to book.
ok, let me ask you:

-If Sexkillz (& Afam) trully know they are worthy to be moderators, why should it be Yorubas who play the victims EVERYTIME?

-Again, why dont Igbos complain of OAM4J, Jarus, etc like Yorubas complain of Sexkillz & Afam?

.....i wont say further than these so as not to induce tribal sentiments into this !!!

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donem: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
owolabifunke14: That bastard with half an inch joystick banned me because I acknowledged my self as first to comment and crowned my point with END TIME THINGS theory. He must go. Ugly fool
Lol! grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Iaz93: 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
donphilopus: he bans too much, he banned one of my friend till 2041
your friend must have done something very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donigspain(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Billyonaire: This is not a protest, this is just an alliance of disgruntled elements who have been banned again and again by a disciplinarian Moderator. This protest does not represent the views of the important nairalanders but a bunch of people who are afraid to fall in line with rules and norms.

Sexkillz stays
Billy, please can you elaborate more on the above bolded? Monicker citations/quotations are necessary as well...
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
De Albino matter don de dey too much. But i don't see this protest heading anywhere b/c de seun seems to be into the guy wella
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by chessguru1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
donphilopus: he bans too much, he banned one of my friend till 2041
Did ya say 2041...buhahahahaha
*Laffs and falls out my 6 stories bungalow* grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by ProfessorD(m): 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun has promised to send him to SS1 D lets wait and see please...this is begining to look childish
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donphilopus: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: We also hereby apologize for the rudeness of some of our moderators to the people who asked for this feature earlier. Please understand that Nairaland moderators are not staff. They are ordinary Nairaland members such as you who have volunteered to help in their spare time. They are independent agents just like you. The opinions they express on the forum are theirs and theirs alone. They do not represent me or speak for me unless I directly ask them to do so, and I didn't ask anyone to speak for me on this issue. I prefer to speak for myself most of the time.

However, I apologize for the inflammatory statements that some of them have made and I promise to expose them to some sensitivity training.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Eniqurl(f): 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Vhiz z serious...
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by xynerise: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
If only these jobless people will protest like this concerning the ASUU strike undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
donigspain: Billy, please can you elaborate more on the above bolded? Monicker citations/quotations are necessary as well...
He is simply saying he is important and others are not! Billy can be crazy at times! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? / Hilda Baci: What Can You Do Nonstop For 90 Hours? / Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.