Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. (6165 Views)

When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) / Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 3:59am On Jun 30, 2008
SK??
Whats that??
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 30, 2008
Figure it out yourself. cool I think you made mention of some sixth sense? cheesy
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:04am On Jun 30, 2008
Whatever.

Try Cyanide then.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 30, 2008
Chocolates would have been a better choice
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:11am On Jun 30, 2008
stillwater:

Chocolates would have been a better choice

Thunk u needed something to make u sleep. . . . .
Valium is ur best bet or pop any of ur rock songs(the boredom should drive u to sleep).
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 30, 2008
No listening to rap is the fastest way to boredom.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:16am On Jun 30, 2008
Then blast some Soljah Boy or Lil' Wayne in your ear-drums. cheesy
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 30, 2008
I'd rather eat scorpions.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by onyinye2(f): 4:21am On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

Then blast some Soljah Boy or Lil' Wayne in your ear-drums. cheesy

hey what is wrong with soulja boy?? mayne his songs give me a great work out.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:22am On Jun 30, 2008
stillwater:

I'd rather eat scorpions.

Temper temper. . . . .Eat Scallions not scorpions.
Hmmmmmmm . . . . . . .Try watching a nollywood movie then(most are boring too).

onyinye2:

hey what is wrong with soulja boy?? mayne his songs give me a great work out.

Someone's trying to sleep, not work out!!!!
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 30, 2008
Lmao. Do you have any movie in mind?
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:34am On Jun 30, 2008
Anyone with a lewd title would do.

Dangerous twins, Unbreakable Love, Deadly Passion, i am going to the kitchen, garri is a powder, etc. tongue tongue
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 30, 2008
OMG garri is powder grin grin grin
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:46am On Jun 30, 2008
So scan through ur archive and pick the one that fits the bill.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 30, 2008
Thanks, that was annoyingly refreshing grin
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:52am On Jun 30, 2008
Annoyingly refreshing??
Are u sure u don't produce Nollywood movies cos those are the kind of topics u get to hear. . . .
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 30, 2008
Now you're making me bored. tongue
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:58am On Jun 30, 2008
Isn't that the point?
U need boredom to sleep, innit??
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 30, 2008
You sound bored too.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 5:05am On Jun 30, 2008
I don't get bored. tongue cheesy Rap music keeps me kicking.
Even at this time of the day, i have got so many things i can do to kill boredom.
What about u?
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 30, 2008
I read.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 5:11am On Jun 30, 2008
Read??        ******Sighs******
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 30, 2008
Now I gotta go to bed
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 5:16am On Jun 30, 2008
Arriverderci to ya!
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by superstan(m): 5:29am On Jun 30, 2008
@ topic,

i call 6 times everyday.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by StephenP(m): 5:52am On Jun 30, 2008
@topic,

I think the minimum should be about twice a day.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by CH3COO(m): 6:04am On Jun 30, 2008
Ladies love attention.  If you do your best to deprive her of that attention, 4/5 of the time you will hold their interests and peak her curiosity. She will have you on her mind all day long. try it. . . you can thank me later
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by inuwabas(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2008
it depend if there are lots of gist we can talk morethan five to six times ina day,but ordinary i used to called her in the morning as early as possible,in the afternoon then before going to bed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The five love languages -what is your love language / Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) / "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.