Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (11319 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2006
SEXYBOY, WHAO, THAT IS REALLY SWEET. WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY WE'LL SEE.
THIS NEXT PIC IS 4 U.

Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by retro(f): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2006
sexyboy:

My world is the opposite of this world we're in, my world is paradise. With me, heaven is an understatement.

Oh really? What's the name of your world? Don't tell me it's called Paradise because Paradise = heaven. And apparently your world is better than heaven. So, sexyboy, what is it called? I'd love to know a world opposite ours.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by sexyboy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2006
Thanks Christel, My heart paused for a while seeing that pic. Sexy!!!  kiss kiss
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by retro(f): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2006
'Sexyboy', please answer my question.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2006
thanks again sexyboy, i'm waiting 4 ur pics wink wink
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by sexyboy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2006
Check my profile, Christelle
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by retro(f): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2006
Bwahahahahahahaahahaha! Sexyboy ignored me. Oh well.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by sexyboy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2006
@Retro
What question?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by retro(f): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2006
Lmfaoooo! He got carried away! Christel, trust me, he DOES find you attractive!
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by sexyboy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2006
sure I do wink
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2006
retro what do u mean through u, i'm a little bit lost, help me out.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2006
SEXYBOY I LIKE HOW U REPLIED RETRO,
SURE I DO, SOUNDS LIKE U ARE AT D ALTER. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2006
RETRO,
I GOT CARRIED AWAY TOO, AND ASKED U D WRONG QUESTION MY APPOLOGIES, OKEY? MORE LUV.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by sexyboy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2006
CHRISTEL:

SEXYBOY I LIKE HOW U REPLIED RETRO,
SURE I DO, SOUNDS LIKE U ARE AT D ALTER. smiley smiley smiley

at the altar of your heart though!! smiley
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2006
SEXYBOY LET ME FINDOUT, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2006
I SAW UR PROFILE SEXY PHYSICALLY,
BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT UR WORLD, I HOPE IT'S AS GOOD AS D OUTSIDE
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by diddy4(m): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2006
@christel
im coming to NY today.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by sexyboy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2006
@Christel, Better.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2006
better, rem. it's easier said than done. don't try to impress, it's always better to keep it real. so which is it? wink :p
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2006
sexy im going 4 lunch, talk to u latter
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by sexyboy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2006
Yo, you gotta believe me grrl. Keepin' it real like that!!!

Enjoy ur lunch, I don't know if I'll still be here when u back.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by CHRISTEL(f): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2006
SEXYBOY ARE U STILL THERE?
HALLA AT ME
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Teezy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2006
Christelly grin thnx 4 compliment girl n ye he's my boyfriend smiley
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Cleofel(f): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2006
I WISH I COULD HAVE EVERYONE AS A FRIEND CUZ EVERYONE SEEM TO BE FRIENDLY N KIND.
IF ANYONE WANTS ME AS A FRIEND U CAN CHECK ON MY PROFILE N CONTACT ME
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Cleofel(f): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2006
TO CHRIS N SEXYBOY:
U GUYS R VERY FUNNY.
IS THIS A CHATTING ROOM OR WOT?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by superman(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2006
u see it all good goin on like u can put people down just like that! its for those people that love pasting white man picture on the thread!

oh well i smell jealousy in here! dnt get it twisted! hope not. huh

and as for sexyboy 4get CHRISTEL now she is coming down to give me a kiss in london very soon! u watch hmm .teezy u can join her if u want! we could make this happen 4 real
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Teezy(f): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2006
lol
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2006
yeh, superman is funny, Teezy what are u doing here?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Teezy(f): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2006
i dont know mom why'd u let me out d house? tongue
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by dondele(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2006
@cleofel
are u really 17?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2006
oh, u sneaky little child!, mhmm no food for u!

ur grounded for um,

2weeks, no 1month
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by dondele(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2006
1 month is small, make it 1 year and she will learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Need A Sex Mate Not For Order Thing But For Sex Only / Sugar Mummy/ Daddy Hook Ups / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.