Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47385 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin
adconline:
As Jay-Z would say " we off that".. cos we don't pay the same taxes, don't shoot at the box, don't hang with the same bitches, don't Bleep same bitches.. We don't wake up hoping that our bottom or "luck" would take us there.. It's our drive and hard work.Still asking what are u bringing to the table?
wht i am bringin 2 d table is 4 me 2 know nd 4 'him' 2 find out. same as wht 'he' is bringin 2 d table. BTW Say hi 2 jayz 4 me. lwkmd @ all d "we" comments
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2013
Wizzz: Pls oo...who do girls call when they are broke? grin
their parents
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 06, 2013
thehunted:
Waiting for your answer on how bad I look
i don't remember u askin hw bad u looked. weren't u d guy dat wz bragin abt hw cute he tot he was? i mst be sufferin from amnesia. anyway hope dats not wats kipin u up cos it doesn't matter.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Skinni10ne: 3:20am On Oct 06, 2013
DailyNews: Now, this is what is called: world class handsome...tested and certified smiley And I am sure no lady or man will say he is not handsome...unlike Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt.....unkempt men....looking like albinos....hairy like pigs....just because they are famous, come on....what Mondi posted now is what we call handsome guy...and we have plenty of them here in Nigeria who do not wear a damn make up smiley

Racist! Ure no better than white men who think all blacks look like monkeys. And then black ppl claim victims of racism when they are racist themselves. If a white said that Laz A and L Gross look like monkeys on this forum wont all of you go crazy?!? Ridiculous! Dishing out what u dont like to be served.

J. Depp is handsome & Lance is not...to me. Beauty is def in the eye of the beholder. Thats life.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by lagcity(m): 5:45am On Oct 06, 2013
Just like height, the looks of men and women are distributed normally. That is, they both follow the bell curve. The proportion of very good-looking people (men & women), as well as ugly people, is quite low. Most people are just average and fall somewhere in-between. The looks of average females can be greatly enhanced by make up, though. Thus makeup artificially pushes up the proportion of good looking women.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 06, 2013
4 out of 6 ladies beautiful? Are we still in nigeria?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2013
Skinni10ne:

J. Depp is handsome & Lance is not... to me. Beauty is def the eye of the beholder. Thats life.
biko behave yourself angry
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Situation: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2013
Yu folks cant stop choking me with laffta...excuse and correct me if i‘m wrong,what is the first thing that attracts yu to a person when yu walk through a door? It the LOOK!..as for me sha na why i like GTB there are enough beaurifu chicz to make my deposit with!!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jaybee3(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2013
jhidey08: Queen Wu Zetian herself.

Mehn? This is damn and abominably ugly. I wouldnt wish this to even my worst enemy. And she's having mouth here. This looks like ikorodu juju grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
jay bee: https://www.nairaland.com/1133138/miracles-makeup

*Sits with his hands slightly shaking and stretching for his Scotch (clean, on the rocks) to calm him down*
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Skinni10ne: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: biko behave yourself angry

U can start first. A wise man coined the phrase beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not a foolish one.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by SaintChukz(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
demelza: Did you get permission from deshclones before copying his insult? If you are going off against someone, at least be original.
Are you a fan/student of deshclones? That guy is one of the most prolific/gargartuan users of the best invectives on this forum.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Williamso(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
jay bee: https://www.nairaland.com/1133138/miracles-makeup

I give up looking for a fine girl, they are probably just all ugly cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
*faints*
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by blazerMaks: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ermm, Dailynews you're needed on this thread
www.nairaland.com/1164443/how-find-out-unadvertised-secret/1
Report sharpaly!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by SaintChukz(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
"EMERGENCY CALL PALAVA"
Boy frantically *calls* 911; Boy: "hello", please i need your help immediately! can you send it ASAP?
911: Alright, what is it?
Boy: Two girls are fighting over me.
911: (Surprised and infuriated) so what's the emergency in that?
Boy: The UGLY one is winning...!
911: The number you have just called is unavailable at the moment, please try again later.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
blazerMaks: Ermm, Dailynews you're needed on this thread
www.nairaland.com/1164443/how-find-out-unadvertised-secret/1
Report sharpaly!
Sorry dear, u should have noticed that I have stopped posting or creating threads on nairaland for so many reasons.

Plus nairalanders don't like good things, sorry to say that. I had several good projects I started here to benefit the youths, esp d unemployed n bizness-minded ones, but stopped all of them cos I noticed hatred, attacks, etc on my personality while trying to do good for free.

initially, I came here with a free mind, showed my face, met people from here without knowing that this place is a lions den.

My blog is no more for public view...have unpublished all business/writing/job tips.

If u have genuine interest in the info I share, keep an eye, planning to launch my own magazine and a well monitored blog journal.

Till then...take care and good luck. God will help u guys, wishing u the best, here is best for fun, jokes and fooling aroundsmiley

Back to topic...@jay beegringrin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
angry
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Emaprince: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
mtcheew: aww baby dont mind me. beauty is on d inside, 4get whateva ur mirror says okay? *wonders who let insecure kids into thread*
you are a very confused person!!!....your beauty is now inside and you were talking about physical looks initially.who knows how ugly you look sef.

I think women put on fake looks.the hairs are not their own which majority of them will carry for a month without washing.hence,oozing out repulsive smell.they spend a lot minutes painting their faces just to look good while a man will just comb his hair and head to work.But that still doesn't make women prettier than men.

A woman is supposed to work very hard to look beautiful in order to attract more men to her self while men needs to make more money in order to lure the hottest chicks.

MEN HAS THE RIGHT TO BE CHOOSY!!!!!.....like it or end up answering your father's name.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Another female bashing thread

*exits*

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: their parents

grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
[quote
author=Skinni10ne]

Racist! Ure no better than white men who think all blacks look like
monkeys. And then black ppl claim victims of racism when they are racist
themselves. If a white said that Laz A and L Gross look like monkeys on
this forum wont all of you go crazy?!? Ridiculous! Dishing out what u
dont like to be served.

J. Depp is handsome & Lance is not...to me. Beauty deafens the ear
of the beholder.
Thats life. [/quote]
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
[quote
author=lagcity]Just like height, the looks of men are
distributed normally. That is, they both follow the bell curve. The
proportion of very good-looking people (men). Most people are just average and fall
somewhere in-between. The looks of ugly females can be greatly
enhanced by make up, though. Thus makeup artificially pushes up the
proportion of good looking women. [/quote]
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
avatar19: 4 out of 60 ladies beautiful? Are we still in nigeria? grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
[quote
author=Situation]Yu folks cant stop choking me with laffta...excuse and
correct me if i‘m wrong,what is the first thing that attracts yu to a
person when yu walk through a door? It the LOOK!..as for me sha na why i
like GTB there are enough beaurifu dudez to make my deposit
with!![/quote]
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sagamite:

*Sits with his hands slightly shaking and stretching for his Alomo bitters (clean, on the rocks) to calm him down*
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't even drink. tongue
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by bluuu: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2013
its a free world and you can do wat you can choose who or wat you like either gal or guy. afterall its his/her life.

jez my opinion grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
bluuu: its a free world and you can do wat you can choose who or wat you like either gal or guy. afterall its his/her life.

jez my opinion grin grin grin grin

Well said!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by yorex2011: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
actually...if most Naija guys are ugly then it means...most wud- be fathers or already fathers are ugly...and knwing from biology that the child takes physical appearance from both parents ...then there is a high chance that the child is ugly...hence if the child is a girl then she is probably ugly too....sooo I wonder...OP says most Naija girls are fine and that most of their fathers(cos she said men) are ugly....so from her statistics....4 out of 6men are ugly and 1 is just there....0 out of 6 girls are ugly and 2 are just there
if they were to get married and permutations were taken for the 36 possible marriages...assuming that the children are girls....then
24 are probably gonna be either ugly or fine(just there)
8 are definitely gonna be ugly
4 wud definitely be definitely be fine
so judging from ur stats and my calculations...if u walk past 36 girls....4 wud be super beautiful.....24 wud be just dere and 8 wud be ugly....
so there is a n 11percent chance dat the Op is fine,
a 22 percent chance that she is ugly and 67 percent that she's just there(either fine or ugly...depending on perception).....so from OP statistics then only 11 percent of Naija girls are actually beautiful...and 77 percent are just there...
of cos I disagree with the statistics but na wetin OP talk....
can also be interpreted as one of the first five girls to comment is actually ugly and it wud take anoda five girls to come to see a beautiful one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria / Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.