Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47316 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Les: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Opens thread,,,,,,, finally, men will always be choosy,
come and get meeeeeeee
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Odunharry(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
to know if a gal is ugly,wake her up in d middle of d nyt and look at her face..O.M.G.,.same with sme guys though

Evrybody has freedom to choose
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by ikekings(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
mtcheew: *bats eyelashes and blushes* grin
Welcome to my world sugar!!!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by mekzii(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
If these girls are so damn beautiful why do they have to wear fake nyash, padded bras, fake hair, paint their faces etc just to get our attention?. Guys had better be choosy, if not you'll get far less than you bargained for. Besides most of these girls don't know what they want, na mouth dem dey.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Dannyxy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
mtcheew: aww baby dont mind me. beauty is on d inside, 4get whateva ur mirror says okay? *wonders who let insecure kids into thread*
yeah i know,atleast it gives you hope,someone might actually find you beautiful,i'm praying with you sister,i pray he comes soon...........did you say you went to school again?,are you pple being taught how to read in your school?or you decided to be repulsive to reading by choice?......
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by ikekings(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
sanb: Hahaha; Hehehehe; Hohohoho.....that was you quite alright!!!....Anyway, if you choose wisely, then you just might avoid choosing a lady that'll cause trouble. I'm cool thanks and hope you're too.....
I'm bouncing in the lord...
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by ikekings(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Naija girls beautiful ke? All dis Yoruba Yoruba shapeless looking ladies.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Enegod(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
i like yanshing ugly girls...they always make me feel like a small God

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by larride(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Both the guys and ladies will remain choosy till the end of time. I know what I want and ain't no way I'm gonna settle for less than I deserve. If a lady is gonna judge me just by the way I look (handsome or not) rather than what I got to offer presently or in the future, then she can move on to the next woman.

2/3 of ladies in my department are UGLY and yet good looking guys who see beyond the facial appearance date them and they get along well.

Stay there and be looking for Mr. Perfect that doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dannyxy: atleast it gives you hope,someone might actually find you beautiful,i'm praying with you sister,i pray he comes soon.did you say you went to school again?,are you pple being taught how to read in your school?or you decided to be repulsive to reading by choice?
there,there now sweery hush. u need 2 stop cryin a makin a fo*l of urself.u r not d only man on nl(maybe d only boy sha),but try 2 emulate d odas.no one else is takin dis thread seriously *pats him on d head*
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Enegod: i like yanshing ugly girls...they always make me feel like a small God
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by nipeks001(m): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Well we all know in nig,for a man,looks does not effect on his chances of having a btful gf,all thanks to the nig ladies unquenchable appetite for money.
And the truth remain in the chain of beautiful ladies of all races,the black woman will always be in the lowest level#fact-I know I'm sorry but that's the truth

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Homguy(m): 12:32am On Oct 04, 2013
mechummy: yES O! Tell them
The truth is, most them don't have anything yet they open their stupid mouth to say rubbish

Make God help any guy wey go tell me 'so you want to chop my money'. The guy will curse the day he met me when I'm done with him
lmao. See mouth! Na dis kain gal som worwor womanizer go put 4 hauz take dy play lyk ball.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Homguy(m): 12:32am On Oct 04, 2013
mechummy: yES O! Tell them
The truth is, most them don't have anything yet they open their stupid mouth to say rubbish

Make God help any guy wey go tell me 'so you want to chop my money'. The guy will curse the day he met me when I'm done with him
lmao. See mouth! Na dis kain gal som worwor womanizer go put 4 hauz take dy play lyk felele ball.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Homguy(m): 12:46am On Oct 04, 2013
ugly/fine gal all na same. Frm exp dose ugly 1's r often 2 wide 4 any pleasure.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by abujalapdog(m): 1:00am On Oct 04, 2013
im neither for ugly boys or girls but why most of you people prefare to use peoples picture or sort of thing for you profile pictures.. I will like to see the people talking here an creaticizing creature from God!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Homguy: lmao. See mouth! Na dis kain gal som worwor womanizer go put 4 hauz take dy play lyk felele ball.
and you are
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Homguy(m): 1:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Mst gals are fake. Frm their hair to deir toenails. You cant fail to notice dem wen dey pass by. Bt anytime i engage any in an intelectual discussion all i get are blank stares nd puzzled expressn. These days i try nt 2 embarass ladys by chattin outta d ordinary. Most ladies fall in dis sphere esp d young yorubas.
Now OP,d sole factor dat giveS a human his place amongst animals is his intellect. I dnt nid a dead head as a gf/wifey. So, i ve got 2 b choosy abt gettin a lady dats bit intellectual yet fair 2 look at. Its scarse i tel u. Xo miss Mtch...forgive us 4 bin xo choosy. And yes, we deserve it.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2013
How can you say ''most of the guys are ugly''. Maybe your proposition or conclusion, whichsoever, is based on your locality!! #let most girls stop their makeups and see how terrible, facially, feminine world looks like.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
It's so freaking true. A lot of Nigerian guys are ugly!

It's even more disturbing that the ugly ones are usually the ones you see rating girls.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thank God I'm Handsome!!!!.....And i don't even try.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by stevecantrell: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
#

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by caesaraba(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
I guess this thread is for those who have the time to think of women talkmore being ``choosy.``

Eyes firmly glued to the dream.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Youngpo413: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: good thing most of us are planin to make our own money. very soon all ur money won't mean shit

SMH,

Please where is ENEGOD?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Profitcost: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
demelza: Thank God someone has also noticed this trend. Its always the ugly ones that are very picky.
Handsome guys are very few which is why they get chased by a lot of girls.
I doubt if that is the case, women are interested in how deep your pocket is and your generousity. Lol
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by spikesC(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: good thing most of us are planin to make our own money. very soon all ur money won't mean shit

We'll be waiting

For now, baby, go down low cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by fernandoc(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
@ op it not our fault that most guys in ur class are ugly. How we take sure sey u self fine. Cos from experience girls that talk like u do are usually the ugliest in the brood.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
I strive everyday to be a better person than I was the previous day! I work hard to be the kind of dad I would have loved to have. The kinda husband my mom prays for everytime she prays for my dad! The kind of dad my family (wife and kids) would be proud of so excuse me for wanting my wife or girlfriend to have certain qualities!

Excuse me for being very choosy... I have earned the right to be...

However, looks don't even rank among the things I look out for in a woman. (Just dont be ugly! Trust me some girls are ugly)
If you're God fearing (Most important quality a woman can have. My girlfriend loves God more than she loves me...) And intelligent, then you're my kind of girl... Provided you don't look like Obasanjo!

Talking about Obasanjo, He got Stella, didn't he?

I also hate it when a girl likes me simply cos she thinks "he's so cute"
Tell me I'm intelligent, tell me I'm a born leader... Like me because of these other qualities not because I'm cute!

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Gpattern(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
I thing girls should be choosy just like guys do... Though when it comes to choosing the right person facial choice is not the first to look at, but its important... Because who you are nt attracted to today 'you certainly nt marry'. Over the year the reason women had nt been choosy is because there were less purposful than the today woman. With purpose it wil no longer be men been choosy but women also.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Oluwaseytiano(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: the remaining 2 were 'just there'. guys on the other hand are the exact opposite. out of every 6 guys, 4 are not good looking, one is handsome and one is just there. am a sucker for good looks by d way, i'll choose a good looking guy over a rich one any time. anyway just my two cents
a Man is never ugly.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate to say it nd i wanna apologize in advance to all my nairaland paddies but the truth remains most guys are ugly! undecided undecided

I hate to say it too, but obviously I do not apologise, I kind of agree with you as long as you are talking about guys in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin

It is true, I can't deny the truth. grin

mtcheew: naivety has nothing 2 do with it. ppl have preferences; serious ones such as religion, behaviour, values and such, shallow ones such as looks, wealth, speech etc. looks happen to be one of my shallow preferences

There is nothing like "shallow" when we are talking about what someone finds attractive especially when it comes to physical features.

That is just one of those moronic tags women developed to protect themselves when their game is over.

"If you don't want to date me because you are not physically attracted to me then you are shallow, you should be attracted to my personality".

Na your personality go make my koboko tra-an-gar ni!

Shallow ko, Mallo ni!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.