Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate (124283 Views)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / FG Orders Arrest Of Ex-customs Boss At Airport / Drama As Diezani Runs After Buhari At Airport-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by dont8(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yes, six people survived the crash.
Caracta:

Thank God. Now, this is the news i've been waiting for. I just want them to survive. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Tzulu(f): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Has anyone observed these facts
before now? Ondo incumbent
Governors always bury their
predecessors.
1. Adefarati buried Ajasin
2. Agagu buried Adefarati
3. Mimiko will now bury
Agagu.
Ain't that a mystery?
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by MaziOmenuko: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ralphlauren:

besides, those caskets are expensive and well built.

some are known to remain buried in the ground for over 10years and not rot or get damaged.

Yea, made from cedar trees, some as expensive as N2mill and can also be imported straight from Australia.

Don't you wonder why the coffin maker was with them on the plane? Part of public relations effort to advertise his company (speculative)

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
I just learnt first-hand from Mr. Okunsanya's niece that his son and 6 of his staff (most likely the pall bearers) are dead too. cry I met Mr. Okunanya in April. A very formidable personality. Dead truly is no respecter of persons. sad
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by question(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
A chartered aircraft conveying the body of the former Governor of Ondo State, Olusegun Agagu this morning crashed shortly after take-off at Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos.

Sources on ground said one of his sons was involved in the crash alongside the commissioner of tourism in Ondo State who had been detailed to accompany the corpse from Lagos.

Agagu's casket remained intact, but failed to open after all efforts by the rescue teams has now been moved to the Air force base close to the Airport.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Ralphlauren(m): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Yea, made from cedar trees, some as expensive as N2mill and can also be imported straight from Australia.

Don't you wonder why the coffin maker was with them on the plane? Part of public relations effort to advertise his company (speculative)

Mr Okusanya has always been actively involved in the funeral ceremonies of most of his clients..especially the high profile ones. which is one of the reasons he has been highly successful and he is the undertaker of choice for the wealthy.

he would personally lead the hearse/band, carry the casket, organise the funeral procession, dance, sing, dress in matching attires with the other pall bearers, supervise the interment, name it. he was VERY GOOD at what he did. he wasnt like one of those CEOs that billed their client heavily and couldnt care less what happens next.

so it is no surprise that he was on the plane itself. he would have personally supervised the lifting of the casket into the plane as well as the removal of the casket from the plane (which unfortunately did not happen as the plane did not get to land at akure.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
obadiah777: i am trying my best to be part of the elect or one third. i live a holy life ( well as holy as possible ). i stay in the word ( bible ) almost every hour of the day and study to show myself approved. i meditate on the lords precepts. yes, i hope i am part of the number. wink

Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall
1 Corinthians 10:12

4 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Tobbie9(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by MAYOWAAK: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tzulu: Has anyone observed these facts
before now? Ondo incumbent
Governors always bury their
predecessors.
1. Adefarati buried Ajasin
2. Agagu buried Adefarati
3. Mimiko will now bury
Agagu.
Ain't that a mystery?

You try small but no be Adefarati bury Ajasin.Na one Navy Commander Anthony Onyeagbulam be governor when Ajasin die for October 1996.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by seaman007: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
See as dem they stuggle to carry the man coffin

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by IZOSKY: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Can we have the list of people that died. RIP to the dead.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
16 people confirmed dead. 4 survived.....

One person died the second time.....
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
obadiah777: i am trying my best to be part of the elect or one third. i live a holy life ( well as holy as possible ). i stay in the word ( bible ) almost every hour of the day and study to show myself approved. i meditate on the lords precepts. yes, i hope i am part of the number. wink

You don't try to be part of the elect. Election was before the foundation of the world.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by LemonBoy1: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ziggyzito: That is it

Mumu, ds is a road accident. Does dt plc looks like an airport? What is FRSC doin there? L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ralphlauren:

Mr Okusanya has always been actively involved in the funeral ceremonies of most of his clients..especially the high profile ones. which is one of the reasons he has been high successful and he is the undertaker of choice for the wealthy.

he would personally lead the hearse/band, carry the casket, organise the funeral procession, dance, sing, dress in matching attires with the other pall bearers, name it. he was VERY GOOD at what he did. he wasnt like one of those CEOs that billed their client heavily and couldnt care less what happens next.

so it is no surprise that he was on the plane itself. he would have personally supervised the lifting of the casket into the plane as well as the removal of the casket from the plane.

Yes exactly! That is what he does. I found it strange while I was at one of his offices in Lagos Island. While waiting at the reception area, there were so many pictures of wealthy Nigerians from P-square's mom to Pa Enahoro which were on the walls. Mr. Okunsanya was in almost all of them personally helping to lift caskets etc. May his gentle soul and the soul of all the departed rest in perfect peace. This is truly a tragedy for this nation once again.

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Burger01(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Could be Agagu wishes to be buried in Lagos.

RIP sir.

sad
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Ralphlauren(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Yes exactly! That is what he does. I found it strange while I was at one of his offices in Lagos Island. While waiting at the reception area, there were so many pictures of wealthy Nigerians from P-square's mom to Pa Enahoro which were on the walls. Mr. Okunsanya was in almost all of them personally helping to lift caskets etc. May his gentle soul and the soul of all the departed rest in perfect peace. This is truly a tragedy for this nation once again.

Yes. He did a FANTASTIC job when my GrandMa was buried and since then, I have had nothing but respect for the man.

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by ayzone: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP to the dead...

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
dericardos88: It's 100% true... The info is that it's Agagu's body and family probably being ferried to Ibadan.... It's so sad

being FErRiED to ibadan...(.i think FlOwN is bera.)
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by AdimGreat(f): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Agagu's wife is alive. She wasn't in d crashed plane. She was in d 1st plane dat arrived Akure airport while dey were waitin for d 2nd to arrive. Source: Raypower fm
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Donchinex(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Na wa o..person corpse crash again Double death embarassed
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by azpekuliar: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oh my! Who remembers the Nollywoood flick "Last burial" ?
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
Pour some liquor to the dead Hommies...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-cleREvd5beU/UYK0XBmtDHI/AAAAAAAALno/I9msPiMii8I/s1600/pouring-out-liquor.gif[/img]

Since Money cant buy life, I hope it can atleast buy eternity....
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju: Olusegun Agagu... Hmmmm!!!

It is a Taboo that a Corpse should die twice in Igbo Land.. He should be investigated before being buried. His hands are not clean. Ondo State is rejecting his body.. Sacrifices have to be offered before this man can be buried. I am afraid that he might have taken the lives of some family members along with him, cos I doubt that his corpse was put on that plane without his Wife or one of his Children or Relatives on board.

Let the face of the gods be sought first before burying this man... He didnt even die a normal death, now he has taken another 20 people along with him...

The gods have spoken! #Thats all
Obselete belief.
@topic,My d life of the dead rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by emperorchedda(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
What's with 9ja and superstitious beliefs? His dead body wz involved in a crash and nothing else! It might d aircraft dat malfunctioned or d pilot's fault and nt necessarily karma or being in a cult. Plz let's drop these fake belief of "someone being afta him". It was jst anoda crash and nothing more! I rly blame our forefathers for instiling dis crappy beliefs in us. Uneducated and unexposed forefathers for dat matter. And for d records, its jst nine people dat have been reported dead!!! Nt 20. Naija abeg na!
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ralphlauren:

Yes. He did a FANTASTIC job when my GrandMa was buried and since then, I have had nothing but respect for the man.

Eyaaa...condolences for your Grandma too.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by pappilo(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
CONFUSION BREAK-EE BONE-EE, YEPA,
NA DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEAD-EE BODY
AND THE OWNER OF DEAD-EE BODY
DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEAD-EE BODY

Where all pata-pata* go-go steal *(everything)
He go take position, steal all free
Free stealing, na him policy
Head-ee robbery, Which head-ee get-ee no dey steal?
Which president (Governor) we get-ee never steal?
Dem come go hold Shagari, dem say President Shagari steal
But Shagari don talk before, na empty treasury him meet for der

CONFUSION BREAK-EE BONE-EE, YEPA,
NA DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEAD-EE BODY
AND THE OWNER OF DEAD-EE BODY
DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEAD-EE BODY
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Ralphlauren(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivacious vivi:

thank you vivi.

vivacious vivi:
I just learnt first-hand from Mr. Okunsanya's niece that his son and 6 of his staff (most likely the pall bearers) are dead too. cry I met Mr. Okunanya in April. A very formidable personality. Dead truly is no respecter of persons. sad
[quote author=vivacious vivi]

this is really sad. May their sould Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dike Chimezie:
Obselete belief.
@topic,My d life of the dead rest in peace.

And you believe in the 'mordern beliefs' of the white man I guess?
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by siralos135: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivacious vivi:

@ vivy.death not dead

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivacious vivi:

What about me?! sad

I also lost my Grandma.. Although she wasnt buried by MIC peoples, but she was also good people..
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
emperorchedda: What's with 9ja and superstitious beliefs? His dead body wz involved in a crash and nothing else! It might d aircraft dat malfunctioned or d pilot's fault and nt necessarily karma or being in a cult. Plz let's drop these fake belief of "someone being afta him". It was jst anoda crash and nothing more! I rly blame our forefathers for instiling dis crappy beliefs in us. Uneducated and unexposed forefathers for dat matter. And for d records, its jst nine people dat have been reported dead!!! Nt 20. Naija abeg na!

Unexposed forefathers?

And what have we gained by all this your so called "exposure"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.