Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate (124352 Views)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / FG Orders Arrest Of Ex-customs Boss At Airport / Drama As Diezani Runs After Buhari At Airport-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
BEDMON1900: you work in the hospital where casualties were brought,yet you have fingers to type and paste comments on nairaland....heartless indeed....if they were your relatives,would have post anything this moment??
u must be a fool to think that evrybdy that works in d hospital r Doctord n Nurses. we hv security men n women, cleaners, clerks, attendant, secretary etc. Think wide!

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by prof800(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is very sad.
Lord have mercy.!
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by lanaVello1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Enangson: u must be a fool to think that evrybdy that works in d hospital r Doctord n Nurses. we hv security men n women, cleaners, clerks, attendant, secretary etc. Think wide!
r u trying to say she's an hospital cleaner? grin
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Sambayour(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
wink wink
lana_Vello:
grin
lana_Vello:

Lolz no b work??
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
lana_Vello:

grin
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by molly2013: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
God save my country Naija cry cry cry
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
lana_Vello:

that is an honourable work
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by chakula: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
finally the jokers are hijack the thread.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by tpia5: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Jesus have mercy.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by tpia5: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
molly2013: God save my country Naija cry cry cry

amen, amen, amen ,amen ,amen,amen.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
chakula: finally the jokers are hijack the thread.

grin
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by dbride: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
ariseandshine:

You don't try to be part of the elect. Election was before the foundation of the world.

Thanks for educating this self righteous religious church goer/pharasee

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by seaman007: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Enangson: u must be a fool to think that evrybdy that works in d hospital r Doctord n Nurses. we hv security men n women, cleaners, clerks, attendant, secretary etc. Think wide!

U must be d. Cleaner
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by jhidey08(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Abeg do dey use a diff timing in airports? Cos channels tv has been telling us it happened abt 11:50am.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by emmatemmy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
when about 200 people sunk last week you people doesnt lament because they are poor and when boko haram kill about 80 you did not pity there family because they dont have money,plane crash today now about 2000 people are ob nairaland cos of crash and you said we ve equal right in nigeria.may God help us with our mentality

8 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by question(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
The casket survived the plane crash. Hope the next burial will be conveyed by road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yhfmlo3tOo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8q9dQ6unlQ
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Xaviers(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
emmatemmy: when about 200 people sunk last week you people doesnt lament because they are poor and when boko haram kill about 80 you did not pity there family because they dont have money,plane crash today now about 2000 people are ob nairaland cos of crash and you said we ve equal right in nigeria.may God help us with our mentality

And who told you , people's emotions wasn't affected? Pls, this is a tragic occurrence, in fact its the first in history! We need prayers in this country.
BTW its either som1 doesn't like d family or it's just a wierd happenstance!
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Brymo: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bossforeva: WHAT OF THE PILOT?
,dude this is Nigeria in d voice of vin diesel, d don't know d PILOT.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by emperorchedda(m): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
ariseandshine:

Unexposed forefathers?

And what have we gained by all this your so called "exposure"?
The means u r using to listen and get in touch wit dis news is made possible thru d technology of d white man. The cloth u r puttin on was initiated by d white man, y dnt u continue tieing leaves on ur body as clothes? Now isn't dat exposure
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by pryzlez: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
BEDMON1900: you work in the hospital where casualties were brought,yet you have fingers to type and paste comments on nairaland....heartless indeed....if they were your relatives,would have post anything this moment??

so everybody working at LASUTH na doctor or nurses abi... chiken brain...you need to think before quoting people...and pls, try visiting govt owned hospitals and see wassap
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by IYANGBALI: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Now that this has happened how would the body get to akure?dem go enter another plane?car or na leg dem go take carry am go?
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
obadiah777: amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<< i am not celebrating evil. i am indifferent to evil because i know the lord is the one who did it and he has his purpose why he did it. its judgement on people

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things

getting angry at disasters is like getting angry at the 'lords judgement'. those who are in the real truth of the knowledge of the kingdom of God ( not fake christians ) do not get angry at disasters because the secrets of how the lord works has been revealed to them. they know the lords actions >>>>>> amos 3 vs 7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets

so disasters are judgements on people by the lord. there is no such thing as 'satan did it to me'. the lord does all disasters. they are judgements

whether you believe it or not we have only seconds left before this kingdom ends and the lords kingdom is established. we are literally at end times
Doomsday prophet

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Horus(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF4HQ8W6B8I

[size=15pt]Nigerian plane crashes after take off from Lagos[/size]
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by guonno: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
If the mods like, let them ban me for life I will create another account. The only person I have explanation for is phantom. I posted this statement: "there will be crash in the west until enugu inter air port is left alone" and now am adding the north too, not just the west. Do u know how many people has lost their life to the fulani armed thieves just bc they had to transport through lagos ibadan expressway from the east just to take flight to foreign country for biz? Now tel me why the enugu inter air port has not been functional? Its simple, bc some set of people in the west and north clamped down on the developement of the eastern nigeria, later fashola will ask Peter Obi to develop the east, not putting into consideration the fact that past ministers of west and north extraction did all they could to clamp down development in the east, as a result of these development a lot of easterners had lost their lives, health care has not been given attention, education, look at the erosion in the east that carries away peoples farmland and leave communities to starve to death. God bless GEJ its during his time that most fed project is sited in the six geo zones unlike before where ull find fed project all over the sw and north. If u like call me bigot, I will gladly answer, all I know is that nigeria will not know peace until the injustice on the predominantly christian east be lifted. Tell me why the east should have the lowest LGA in nigeria? Do u know that it translates to getting crumbs from the pocket of the FED? @ phantom- ewu na maro onwe ya. Onye na maro ebe mmili si bido mabaya amaro ebe okwusiri mabaya.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
God be merciful! Jehovah please touch the harden hearts and make mercy be forthright to the Agagu family. Ejebure o eyin eyan nla shocked.

This one na chain reaction o. ..maximum affectation cry
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by lanaVello1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

grin
if ure implying an error,den i'd rada u correct it:/
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
ariseandshine:

You don't try to be part of the elect. Election was before the foundation of the world.
you do err

revelation 3 vs 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. <<< you have to overcome

revelation 14 vs 13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them

matthew 24 vs 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved

see when it says the elect has been selected from the foundation, it is just another way of saying God knows the end from the beginning. it does not mean the elect would not earn their place
dbride:

Thanks for educating this self righteous religious church goer/pharasee
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
lana_Vello:
if ure implying an error,den i'd rada u correct it:/

grin

Na me pay your school feees?! See this guy o!
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

you guys are in a kingdom of your own; with your 144,000 folks, seeking how to reduce the population of mankind before 'your god' will establish his 'kingdom' for you.

My own God's plan for mankind is of good and not of evil, to give us all an expected end.
you obviously dont know your bible. is this not population reduction >>>>> zechariah 13 vs 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

your kind of ignorance happens with people who only read the new testament

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Cestmoi1(f): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is really a sad news.May the souls of the faithful departed,through the mercy of God rest in peace.amen.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
emperorchedda: The means u r using to listen and get in touch wit dis news is made possible thru d technology of d white man. The cloth u r puttin on was initiated by d white man, y dnt u continue tieing leaves on ur body as clothes? Now isn't dat exposure

Android and Clothes. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great inventions by the white man
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Hearme(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
guonno: If the mods like, let them ban me for life I will create another account. The only person I have explanation for is phantom. I posted this statement: "there will be crash in the west until enugu inter air port is left alone" and now am adding the north too, not just the west. Do u know how many people has lost their life to the fulani armed thieves just bc they had to transport through lagos ibadan expressway from the east just to take flight to foreign country for biz? Now tel me why the enugu inter air port has not been functional? Its simple, bc some set of people in the west and north clamped down on the developement of the eastern nigeria, later fashola will ask Peter Obi to develop the east, not putting into consideration the fact that past ministers of west and north extraction did all they could to clamp down development in the east, as a result of these development a lot of easterners had lost their lives, health care has not been given attention, education, look at the erosion in the east that carries away peoples farmland and leave communities to starve to death. God bless GEJ its during his time that most fed project is sited in the six geo zones unlike before where ull find fed project all over the sw and north. If u like call me bigot, I will gladly answer, all I know is that nigeria will not know peace until the injustice on the predominantly christian east be lifted. Tell me why the east should have the lowest LGA in nigeria? Do u know that it translates to getting crumbs from the pocket of the FED? @ phantom- ewu na maro onwe ya. Onye na maro ebe mmili si bido mabaya amaro ebe okwusiri mabaya.

stop protesting on nairaland. Ibos were the senate president all through 1999-2007. What input did they have in developing your land. Just let the country agree that ibos are to produce the next president, then you will start hearing core Ibo or non core Ibo. What is happening in anambra today. Is it not a show of selfishness and disunity. Address your problems first and stop ranting here. Next time open your thread and stop derailing and tribalizing on such a sensitive topic. RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.