Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash (57658 Views)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo / Gbenga Obasanjo, Ex-wife In Another Tussle Over Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by mediachirps(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
The speed of light is always the same regardless of the motion of its source.
R.I.P to the victims of #Lagosplanecrash
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by cytellProperty: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
youngestfool: One by one whatever they fail to repair the road, justice is in the air. Fuckdfucknroma
You must be mad, it is death we are talking about here.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by frainc(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ths is one of the BAD national CAKE that all thoes that have been eating our GOOD national CAKE in a wicked way must eat from
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by 76Naira(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
Adefarati buried Ajasin, Agagu buried Adefarati, Mimiko set to bury Agagu. Mimiko's birthday is today 3rd October......today.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Revolva(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Right now holding my andre champagne now poppin. It and watching bbc news karma is a bitch
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by cytellProperty: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
watchamacalit:

LIERS, BUNCH OF LIERS!!!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by emmabest2000(m): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tundenoni: Second death!....Nemesis at work!...bt may their soul rest in peace
Amen
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by murtalaa(m): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Gbenga Obasanjo reportedly sued his father, Obasanjo, for sleeping with his wife. So, now Obasanjo can have unfettered access to Gbanga's widow.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Ferdinandu(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
1025: does it mean non of these stealing politician was on board? no this is aren't nonsense. i am just happy they are beginning to know that there is no hiding place. even in death, they will pay. idiots. let them go free let us see.
Even though you didn't steal but that can't give u immunity to death.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by mankand(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Karma is a Bitch. She is catching up with them all one by one.

Now, they cannot travel by road, by air and by water. They need to device another means or stay indoor.

Foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Revolva(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Oh not Gbenga... He was my favorite of the OBJ boys. RIP cry
because he dey give u d*** contract abi
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by joshadesanya: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
murtalaa: Gbenga Obasanjo reportedly sued his father, Obasanjo, for sleeping with his wife. So, now Obasanjo can have unfettered access to Gbanga's widow.

Buhahahahahahahahahah smiley
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by BrightCar: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
youngestfool: One by one whatever they fail to repair the road, justice is in the air. Fuckdfucknroma
SINCE YOU CELEBRATE
OTHERS MISFORTUNES, YOU AND ALL THOSE THAT LIKED YOUR QUOTE, SO SHALL NEMESIS FALL ON YOU, THE LAW OF HARVEST MUST SURELY PREVAIL ON YOU.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Okwyjesus(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
cytell Property:
You must be mad, it is death we are talking about here.

His name is YOUNGESTFOOL and he is talking as one.

As if he will do better if given d oppournity. A family is passing thru trying time and u're there spitting saliva. That's wickedness dear.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by blessingewulonu: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
oh my goodness.
May God Almighty have mercy on the lost and console them and grant the deceased a perfact rest.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by donifecent(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
D 1st man 2 die twice... Agagu need 2b in guines book of record
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by MAYOWAAK: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
76Naira: Adefarati buried Ajasin, Agagu buried Adefarati, Mimiko set to bury Agagu. Mimiko's birthday is today 3rd October......today.

Why do Nigerians delight in copy,pasting and propagating lies.Ajasin died in October 1996 while Navy Commander Anthony Onyeagbulam was the governor of Ondo State.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
And the Lord will answer this prayer on all our bad leaders from 1960 to this hour, goodluck jonathan & crew inclusive. They, their generation and sympathizers.
NaijaTalkTown: 11 people confirmed dead so far, i hope Gbenga Obasanjo is among them.
Obasanjo, your children will die one-by-one and everything you stole from Nigeria shall return to Nigeria through charity programmes
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by nerodenero: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP to the dead.Front page is very rich today.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by eagleeye2: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Gbenga Obasanjo survived crashed.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by 2HASUM(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tafee: you cat fish who are the innocent soul on board foooooooool
@Tafee; Monkey, I am sure you are sad to hear that there are survivors even the son of Agagu, may u never die for ever and ever, amen
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by 1009ja: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
May the departed souls RIP.
But these people stealing our resources without remorse,
today ought to be somber day. A day to reflect on
your actions. Reflect on the pain you are inflicting
on your fellow human beings. It is one thing to steal
all you can, get off shore health care with our money
you stole, but where will be your resting place when all
that off shore health care won't guarantee you long life.
They say dead body so dey see. But how would
people remember and talk about you on day like this.
I wish Agagu had a better resting place.
DEAD BODY COME GET ACCIDENT....RIP.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by 50calibre(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Is he not the guy who accused his father OBJ of shagging his wife?

Death is not a respecter of class or status, this time around the crash involves relatives/affiliates of the politicians at least for once, they can see the repercussions of having a dilapidated aviation industry.

Flying aboard a local-bound aircraft in Nigeria is nothing short of suicide, it's like playing Russian roulette with your life.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by eagleeye2: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
50calibre: Is he not the guy who accused his father OBJ of shagging his wife?

Death is not a respecter of class or status, this time around the crash involves relatives/affiliates of the politicians at least for once, they can see the repercussions of having a dilapidated aviation industry.

Flying aboard a local-bound aircraft in Nigeria is nothing short of suicide, it's like playing Russian roulette with your life.
Sorry to burst your bubble, Gbenga Obasanjo survived crashed.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Lucasbalo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
NaijaTalkTown: 11 people confirmed dead so far, i hope Gbenga Obasanjo is among them.

Obasanjo, your children will die one-by-one and everything you stole from Nigeria shall return to Nigeria through charity programmes
. Whoa , you are cold. Well, this politicians have decimated Nigeria and turn into garbage dumps in d comitee of nations. Anyway, may d souls of departed rest in peace.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by lumeneng22: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
The road is for d poor while the air is for the rich. Otherwise where is akure whey motor no de go
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by eagleeye2: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
see

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by 50calibre(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Elxandre:
You are a disgusting demon!!!
How can such a cruel statement comeout of a sane human?
If your father were to be a politician, I'm sure his embezzled funds would have given you a luxury life. Would you have deserver to die because you were fed with stolen funds too?
I'm sure you are not a saint too, and would do worse if given the chance.
Seriously you are a very bitter person.

Actually YES!! The repercussions of a father's sins are visited upon his children, and generation to come.

The cries/woes of oppressed & deprived Nigerians aren't for nothing, death shall be the grim reaper, the executioner, the avenger for those whose lives are constantly undervalued.

Death shall be a constant shadow to all those who think themselves untouchables.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by eagleeye2: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
50calibre:

Actually YES!! The repercussions of a father's sins are visited upon his children, and generation to come.

The cries/woes of oppressed & deprived Nigerians aren't for nothing, death shall be the grim reaper, the executioner, the avenger for those whose lives are constantly undervalued.

Death shall be a constant shadow to all those who think they are untouchable.

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by amanambuchinas: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]God save us, rest in peace the dead.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by asaajuomo1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
. Its too much guy!!!! What has he done to deserve this. Remember U have your own children and Family.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by ukcars: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
priscaoge: Nigerians joke wit everytin!"even in a bad situation sadit's Just too pathetic"

Thats the only way Nigerians can survive the torments from our govt or else we would have rise up like syria,libya, egypt etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive EndSARS Protest In Toronto, Canada By Nigerians (Video) / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online / Alex Badeh (1957-2018): The Man Who Flew Two Former US Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.