Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash (57776 Views)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo / Gbenga Obasanjo, Ex-wife In Another Tussle Over Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by AYODEJI94(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
dis is trageic. May d souls of d deceased rest in peace amen
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Op, casualties no reach 20 oo
worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/03/20798532-at-least-11-dead-after-passenger-plane-crashes-near-nigeria-airport
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
11 people confirmed dead so far, i hope Gbenga Obasanjo is among them.
Obasanjo, your children will die one-by-one and everything you stole from Nigeria shall return to Nigeria through charity programmes

5 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by curtain: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bk
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by nitrogen(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Geez! Wtf? This life tire me o, RIP again, Mr Agagu, and fresh RIP to Mr Gbenga Obasanjo and others.

#presently outside the west, planning to go back by air, but seems I must change my mind, I never ready to die o#
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Tafee(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
2HASUM:
@Youngestfool, You mind is twisted to believe that this is the law of retribution, what of the innocent on board the aircraft, respect the dead, I am sure you have once lost a loved one, no one knows how death will come but come it shall
you cat fish who are the innocent soul on board foooooooool
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Nonybb: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
I saw "OBASANJO" and was about to rejoice till i saw "GBENGA", sadly OLUSEGUN have refused to die

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by pri3stess(f): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
priscaoge: Nigerians joke wit everytin!"even in a bad situation sadit's Just too pathetic"
What do you expect from frustrated human beings, anyways someone has to lighten the mood.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by amabia: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Space booked, will comment after.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by emmykk(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
next time nobody should accompany a dead corspe by air corpse are evil.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by nosike3(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Let them die! one by one them don dey go.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by micday81(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
God have mercy
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by politicalpastor: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
GOD, HAVE MERCY.
youngestfool: One by one whatever they fail to repair the road, justice is in the air. Fuckdfucknroma
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by sylve11: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
Sad! cry cool
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by ooshinibos: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
men this is sad , 10 years ago we used to travel to Akure by road ...what happenned to this stupid country called Nigeria , do you have to fly everytime , its an eye opener , fix your roads and rails .... lagos to Akure by plane ??P? , honestly nigerians elite has disgraced the black race ..
we went do my in dad in law in Akure last year , it only too 4 hours by road , the road was horrible though ... i rest my case for this mysterious country full of money and oil . am upset now ..i can write again

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
mcocolok: [/color][color=#990000]

NO matter what buddy,do not wish anybody death.....You must really be a fool..
Common buddy r u one of dem dat loot 9ja moni r u scared for justice. Hitdem hrd hit run. I dnt kr

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by emmykk(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
NaijaTalkTown: 11 people confirmed dead so far, i hope Gbenga Obasanjo is among them.
Obasanjo, your children will die one-by-one and everything you stole from Nigeria shall return to Nigeria through charity programmes
and you will live forever abi.
what has obj done wrong for you to be wishing him evil,for being your President,all the time, 1979 he was unwilling destiny made him president,1999 he was brought from prison to rule.the GSM when u take type this, na him bring am.he is one of nigeria best leader dead or live

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Elxandre(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
NaijaTalkTown: 11 people confirmed dead so far, i hope Gbenga Obasanjo is among them.
You are a disgusting demon!!!
How can such a cruel statement comeout of a sane human?
If your father were to be a politician, I'm sure his embezzled funds would have given you a luxury life. Would you have deserver to die because you were fed with stolen funds too?
I'm sure you are not a saint too, and would do worse if given the chance.
Seriously you are a very bitter person.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by ohil: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
It is quite unfortunate that this kind of thing happened. To me there is no attachment as many are of the opinion that it is nemesis. Accident is Accident anyway anytime. We are all matured, so let us make a constructive judgement concerning the crash. MAY THE GOOD LORD GIVE THE FAMILY THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THE IRREPARABLE LOSS.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by tellwisdom: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bros news caster, it never crashed on any vehicle. Stop feeding us with false news angry
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by 2HASUM(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tafee: you cat fish who are the innocent soul on board foooooooool
You have gone round the bend and calling you to reality is as futile as your mother refusing to abort the unwanted pregnancy that brought you about nuisance
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by youngibe(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Seanixking: (singing in a sorrowful manner) IT IS WELL WIT DIER SOUL......:-D
Taa.... Sharap dia... Its well with the rightious amongst them
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
2HASUM:
@Youngestfool, Your mind is twisted to believe that this is the law of retribution, what of the innocent on board the aircraft, respect the dead, I am sure you have once lost a loved one, no one knows how death will come but come it shall
Whatever
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by DAMIGHT(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
No be ordinary face b dis o
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by flyingdutchman(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
youngestfool: One by one whatever they fail to repair the road, justice is in the air. Fuckdfucknroma
You reprobate! Hard hearted! You are the kind that visits the native doctor for vengeance
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by clip: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
God is great,His mercy endureth forever
They refused to repair our roads. How many average citizens lost their precious soul without anybody taken note due to abandon road project fully paid for with our tax.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Delible(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
Olusegun Agagu . Former minister of Avaition redied in plane crash. The evil that men do lives with and after them.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oh not Gbenga... He was my favorite of the OBJ boys. RIP cry

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by passthem(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Our government has failed to repair our roads since dey blieve dey aren't road users...dey kip flyin on air 4getin Newton's Law of Gravity.
May God have mercy upon their lives and the lost souls.
RIP.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by pri3stess(f): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ehyah RIP to the people that died.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by olumidaie(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
dheaven: Dead body jam trouble. Good news for press men this week. Paper will sell this week. Bloggers will smile to bank. Enough google cheque for bloggers.
lol. Na so e be o my broda. Even Oga Seun and him Nairaland dey feel dem purse swell. Dem Yoruba get one saying: "the cattle that has hunch back; na to the benefit of the butcher".

Wait, OBJ pikin perish for crash I no go say anything shasadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by metti(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / The Palm Tree Where Ironsi, Fajuyi Were Killed • Oyo Govt To Immortalise Them / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.