Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash (57669 Views)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo / Gbenga Obasanjo, Ex-wife In Another Tussle Over Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by complete1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
O my God!must it be now when d FG needs obasanjo's help in talking to ASUU union
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by victorv12(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
All of them shall die one by one. No love for the wicked!!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Kanmyos(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
....reported killed or dead??
Well,may Oluwa console their families....this is just like a fantasize!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by 50calibre(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
eagle,eye:

Sorry to burst your bubble, Gbenga Obasanjo survived crashed.

Lol ok!! A second chance perhaps, I'm sure he'd have an epiphany, & hopefully prevail on his father to start re-writing his wrongs in Nigeria. Dreams though!!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by priscaoge(f): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tragedy has erupted in Nigeria. There is a plane crash. BBC - CNN - FOX - PRESS TV and other Cable Stations are all showing scenes and pictures of the plane crash.

While our NTA is showing Ram Fight

STV is showing Music Africa

AIT is showing Video Wheels

Journalism in Naija!

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by wickyyolo: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Baba don sacrifice him pikin
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Boll2010: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
I dey come make I rch sexuality section......pilot whr u dey waste tym naa
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Rossikk(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
youngestfool: One by one whatever they fail to repair the road, justice is in the air. Fuckdfucknroma
Some fools are insulting me here, I don't care.
How many souls died on our roads which they fail to do.
How many died in the hospital for lack of good medical kits
How many brothers fell victim of the street
How many tell me? I don't care for the 9ja politician. Once again whatever
The day you die, others will spit on your grave too. Afterall you contributed nothing to the country.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by MAYOWAAK: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Naija we like drama sha... many of us wey no shake body when Boko Harem kill those students for Borno don dey begin live commentary on Agagu crash.... not that one is asking that we do not mourn the departed in the unfortunate accident, and indeed my thoughts and prayers had gone out to them even before I knew their identities.........but the way some of us react to depending on who is involved makes me agree with the comment courtesy of Kayode Ogundamisi
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
Kayode Ogundamisi wrote
Sorry it sounds insensitive but Nigerians dying from an plane crash are not more important than countless poor folks slayed daily by Boko Haram so let the outrage be equal or lets just admit dying cheaply is another Nigerian way of life and move on as usual.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by IYANGBALI: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
Now that this has happened how would the body get to akure?dem go enter another plane?car or na leg dem go take carry am go?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by abes(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
priscaoge: Tragedy has erupted in Nigeria. There is a plane crash. BBC - CNN - FOX - PRESS TV and other Cable Stations are all showing scenes and pictures of the plane crash.

While our NTA is showing Ram Fight

STV is showing Music Africa

AIT is showing Video Wheels

Journalism in Naija!

BBC News, CNN FOX etc are dedicated news channel while NTA, AIT and STV are not. TVC news and [url=channelstv.com/home/live]Channels TV[/url] are showing the crash scene if you want to watch

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Rossikk(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
passthem: Our government has failed to repair our roads since dey blieve dey aren't road users...dey kip flyin on air 4getin Newton's Law of Gravity.
May God have mercy upon their lives and the lost souls.
RIP.
the govt has not failed to repair our roads you dumb, stu.pid imbecil.e. The roads are better now than they were ten, or twenty years ago, so shut up and pay respect to the dead and bereaved.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Orikinla(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
Only our maker and owner knows the worth of life and He alone knows the depth of every loss and may He comfort the bereaved families, relations, friends and others.

May God protect and save us from such dangers on the road, in the sea and in the air.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by 50calibre(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Rossikk: the govt has not failed to repair our roads you dumb, stu.pid imbecil.e. The roads are better now than they were ten, or twenty years ago, so shut up and pay respect to the dead and bereaved.

Yes!! Mr Rossikk has spoken, always on the side of stupidity, the defender of the indefensible.

Dude no offense, you are the touchbearer for fo*lishness on NL.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by skul2: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
WELL SAID MY BROTHER
youngestfool: One by one whatever they fail to repair the road, justice is in the air. Fuckdfucknroma

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by roxell120(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
yunglykmine: SMH!!
I can only imagine what the Agagu family will be passing through at the moment.
God have mercy.
his family is already tasting haven on earth when many of us are barely feeding well. they only ascended to a better haven if they prepared for it.RIP though only that God is really angry with our rulers (hostage takers).flying dead body from lagos to akure ?wastful.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Handibran: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
Life is fool of darkness,
pls people of nowadays take it easy with life don't judge d rich or d people dat re died just have some pity 4 dem.
because u may b 1 of dem dat would 4Lo d coups but GOD sustain u 2 c this blesfull day.
Above all dere is 1 thing dat i no. Nomatta what u say u will still found d bad once around u, with dem u re nothing nd without u dey re nothing.
I pray dat may d grace of GOD b found in d once dat re died.Life is fool of darkness,
pls people of nowadays take it easy with life don't judge d rich or d people dat re died just have some pity 4 dem.
because u may b 1 of dem dat would 4Lo d coups but GOD sustain u 2 c this blesfull day.
Above all dere is 1 thing dat i no. Nomatta what u say u will still found d bad once around u, with dem u re nothing nd without u dey re nothing.
I pray dat may d grace of GOD b found in d once dat re died.
Life is fool of darkness,
I pray dat may d grace of GOD b found in d once dat re died.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Rexyl(m): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP departed souls. Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. One by one people are living the world, but what matters most is where to spent eternity. May God help us when we are still alive.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by drdams: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Rumour!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by bheemz(f): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
What a bitter end for Agagu. ..may their soul rest in peace
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Aromas: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
BrightCar: SINCE YOU CELEBRATE
OTHERS MISFORTUNES, YOU AND ALL THOSE THAT LIKED YOUR QUOTE, SO SHALL NEMESIS FALL ON YOU, THE LAW OF HARVEST MUST SURELY PREVAIL ON YOU.

Hey aweeee don't com here and start insulting ok. His he not saying the right thing?
Don't we have our road why can't they travel by road so far they gonna line up with convoy? So my brother everybody has the right to express his feelings I'm not supporting him in anyway but come to think of it by yourself.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by VKasparov(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Rossikk: the govt has not failed to repair our roads you dumb, stu.pid imbecil.e. The roads are better now than they were ten, or twenty years ago, so shut up and pay respect to the dead and bereaved.
Rossikk are you honestly saying that 9ja roads are now better than they were 10 or 20 yrs back? You must be one of those frequent flyer beneficiaries of 9ja's corrupt system.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by oluxy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
Some is just misfortune or unfortunate, some is NEMESIS of past deeds, some is Law of Karma..

I don't know which one it is.. But God knows more.. Dia soul RIP
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by abdul4new(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
oh boy u dey vex oh,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Lumyboi(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
U deserve slap for diz ur comments. Either u r a vegetable, hence u dnt step out or u r bn sarcastic.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by kabba7(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ken_Jak: So sad. Bad thing. My ex-state governor... Even your remains is perish now. That's bad.

The coffin carrying Agagu was not damaged nor burnt so his remains is safe
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Is this not the same Gbega {OBJ's SON} Obasanjo sold Itakpe iron ore amd Aladja steel company to before the former President Musa Yar Adua disagree & cancelled the sale guess that was the guy his father was fuuuucking so the guy is no more I guess OBJ can now inherit her without fuss .
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Ellashow: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Elxandre:
You are a disgusting demon!!!
How can such a cruel statement comeout of a sane human?
If your father were to be a politician, I'm sure his embezzled funds would have given you a luxury life. Would you have deserver to die because you were fed with stolen funds too?
I'm sure you are not a saint too, and would do worse if given the chance.
Seriously you are a very bitter person.

Some people just talk anyhow, as if their father won't do the same thing if given the opportunity. Wishing evil to another person's family with 'I holy pass mentality', smh
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by kabba7(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ken_Jak: So sad. Bad thing. My ex-state governor... Even your remains is perish now. That's bad.

The coffin carrying Agagu was not damaged nor burnt so his remains is safe
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Is this not the same Gbega {OBJ's SON} Obasanjo sold Itakpe iron ore amd Aladja steel company to before the former President Musa Yar Adua disagree & cancelled the sale guess that was the guy his father was fuuuucking so the guy is no more I guess OBJ can now inherit her without fuss, baba continue to enjoy yourself .
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by jumobi1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ellashow:

Some people just talk anyhow, as if their father won't do the same thing if given the opportunity. Wishing evil to another person's family with 'I holy pass mentality', smh

Your mentality is killing Nigeria. The rate of corruption in Nigeria is terrible. Other countries are doing better than us because their leaders have morals. Not everyone in Nigeria would loot at the rate some of our leaders do.
May the dead rest in peace. God bless. This news is sad sha.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Ellashow: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
wickyyolo: Baba don sacrifice him pikin

Gbenga Obasanjo is alive and healthy, from inside source
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by roxell120(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Now that this has happened how would the body get to akure?dem go enter another plane?car or na leg dem go take carry am go?
iya mgbali na waoo.ur name alone is funnier looking at it frm my language. may be they will follow the nearest bush part on foot which is safest
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Ellashow: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
jumobi1:

Your mentality is killing Nigeria. The rate of corruption in Nigeria is terrible. Other countries are doing better than us because their leaders have morals. Not everyone in Nigeria would loot at the rate some of our leaders do.
May the dead rest in peace. God bless. This news is sad sha.

What mentality are you talking about? Because I refused to curse another person's family now I'm encouraging corruption? Are the children the cause of corruption in Nigeria? If your father was among our political rascals/Leaders, will you tell him to stop sending you to school because of that loot money? Please, let prosperity judge them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arase Launches Police SPY Uniform (photos) / Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs / Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.