Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash (57679 Views)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo / Gbenga Obasanjo, Ex-wife In Another Tussle Over Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by LarryTay: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
To the guy who called himself youngest fool!

Your action is definitely an outcome of the foolish brain that you carry. It is so "FORTUNATE" that you know you are on your path to become the oldest fool in this century and on the face of the earth.

Heartless people like you must be the hired assassins roaming the streets in deadly nights. May God have mercy on your foolish soul and draw you unto repentance. Amen.

To those who lost loved ones in this mishap, God Himself shall comfort you and wipe away your tears, Amen.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Joyrhoda(f): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by jumobi1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ellashow:

What mentality are you talking about? Because I refused to curse another person's family now I'm encouraging corruption? Are the children the cause of corruption in Nigeria? If your father was among our political rascals/Leaders, will you tell him to stop sending you to school because of that loot money? Please, let prosperity judge them all.
No. It's wrong to curse people out but don't assume other people would be corrupt. Yes if my father was a corrupt politician I wouldn't be happy with him and I won't accept money from him. I earn mine anyways.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Ronkeleads: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
youngestfool: One by one whatever they fail to repair the road, justice is in the air. Fuckdfucknroma
Some fools are insulting me here, I don't care.
How many souls died on our roads which they fail to do.
How many died in the hospital for lack of good medical kits
How many brothers fell victim of the street
How many tell me? I don't care for the 9ja politician. Once again whatever
. good talk
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by bonna4u(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
The part about the corpse of Agagu perishing sounds hilarious and silly simultaneously. Rest in peace to the dead and wishing the injured quick and total recovery.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Trendy4gud(f): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oh! Death every corner, left right up down centre north south east west river air road church market school.

Jesus!!! Help your children to escape unnatural death.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Jman06(m): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
When rich man dies!poor man go cry!But when poor man dies!Rich man go happy!Na so we see am oo!for naija!Oh poor man!Sorry for u!RIP 2 d dead.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by jametex(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nemesis is catching up with them all, f**k agagu, olu obasanjo and d rest of them, no hidden place 4 d wicked !!! blowing my bubble gum...
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Jman06(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ellashow:

What mentality are you talking about? Because I refused to curse another person's family now I'm encouraging corruption? Are the children the cause of corruption in Nigeria? If your father was among our political rascals/Leaders, will you tell him to stop sending you to school because of that loot money? Please, let prosperity judge them all.
Grammatical!...lol @ prosperity.The last time i checked it was posterity that judged people.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Dejiabimbola320: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is truly 'THINGS FALL APART' for Nigeria and thank God this is happen to our so call leaders because they decided not to do the right when they are in power or position of authority but come to look at it now, there are all paying for it with their life.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by aroboylex(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
ndlife: May God grant ur soul external rest amen.
its eternal...nt external.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by cris26: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
Fela said it in his music- double wahala for dead body, dead body don get accident. Lol
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Now his father can now continue sleeping with his former wife without any stress.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by drealboy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
NaijaTalkTown: 11 people confirmed dead so far, i hope Gbenga Obasanjo is among them.
Obasanjo, your children will die one-by-one and everything you stole from Nigeria shall return to Nigeria through charity programmes

u r a nutcase. no sane person will utter these kind of statements.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by DARELESTIN(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
May their soul rest in peace. Let us all think about this, Agagu was once a minister of Aviation during OBJ regime. Did he implement or used all money/allocations meant for that ministry?. Did we remember how many plane that crashed during his tenure as a minister?. How many soul's that were lost?. So for him not to have crash in is lifetime is a testimony for all politicians who failed to fulfil their promise. They will surely pay for it, whether alive or dead. Am not abusing anybody. But may God of forgiveness, forgive you and pardon your family for all the trouble you might have caused them. Ameeeeen.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by DARELESTIN(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Just to remind all our Politicians that, promise is a debt. Pls promise what you know you can do even without allocation from anywhere. With your salary and allowances, you can do big project that we make the people's you govern to pray for you. With the help of God I am far far better than most of my former Local Government chairman and Counsellor., who was one time richer than me by far. Am not a politician nor government worker but my people the aftermath is always terrible . God bless Nigeria and all politicians that are sincere.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by smithjanetstore: 2:37am On Oct 04, 2013
Only GOD knows the kind of juju nigerian politicians utilise,

RIP
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Tosinville(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2013
Dead body geti accident yepaa!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Rexyl(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2013
conflicting reports about Gbenga Obasanjo. some news stated he was on board while some stated he wasn't
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by nurusystem(m): 4:59am On Oct 05, 2013
eehhya dat is y i like muslim they will burried d dead sand sharp sharp.what a trouble flyin dead sand on air,r.i.p.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2013
Lagos to akure 2hrs drive. Ω̴̩̩̩̥o d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want to fly. Fly everywhere fly fly about. Rubish
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2013
Larry Tay: To the guy who called himself youngest fool!

Your action is definitely an outcome of the foolish brain that you carry. It is so "FORTUNATE" that you know you are on your path to become the oldest fool in this century and on the face of the earth.

Heartless people like you must be the hired assassins roaming the streets in deadly nights. May God have mercy on your foolish soul and draw you unto repentance. Amen.

To those who lost loved ones in this mishap, God Himself shall comfort you and wipe away your tears, Amen.

Problem with nigerians! ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ insulting the dude calling him fool and u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ praying that God shuld have mercy on pple. Kai naija I de hail oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT / Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.