Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,824,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (519727 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2014
Looking for Rich4god
Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
debbie:
Let me officially inform the house dat I hv bn blessed with a beautiful baby girl two days ago! It was indeed a miracle only God could explain.
Gather together let me share NZU and de rest. SalC nnem thanks for your great work...
My prayer for all is this............May that blessing which u hv bn carrying be born into a glorious testimony.AMEN

We thank God for his blessings.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Sweetrosa(f): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
My roommate is always fond of criticizing catholics,well,yesternight,she woke me up and told me about a dream that she had.she said that she saw herself in the catholic church with a stone in her hand to stone the blessed sacrament.she said suddenly,she heard a voice saying I am the 'I am that I am',drop that stone.she said that she was shivering and asking God to forgive her.Pls let us cherish what we have.#proudly a catholic#

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by titoetal(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
debbie:
Let me officially inform the house dat I hv bn blessed with a beautiful baby girl two days ago! It was indeed a miracle only God could explain.
Gather together let me share NZU and de rest. SalC nnem thanks for your great work...
My prayer for all is this............May that blessing which u hv bn carrying be born into a glorious testimony.AMEN

Blessed be God. Blessed be the Holy name of God and Blessed be the Holy name of Jesus. Blessed be the name of Mary, Virgin and mother.

Our Lord is faithful dear. May His joy be your family's strength and may the baby grow in God's Spirit and Strength.

Happy delivery Debbie.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by titoetal(m): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sweetrosa:
My roommate is always fond of criticizing catholics,well,yesternight,she woke me up and told me about a dream that she had.she said that she saw herself in the catholic church with a stone in her hand to stone the blessed sacrament.she said suddenly,she heard a voice saying I am the 'I am that I am',drop that stone.she said that she was shivering and asking God to forgive her.Pls let us cherish what we have.#proudly a catholic#

Dear, is not cherishing what we have as Catholics. Most times, there is air of doubt amongst some Catholics wanting magical display both in the presence of the Blessed Eucharist and some prayer sections.
All that's required of us is Faith and Trust then research and interact to increase this Faith.
The Catholic Church is rich in tradition and there is the TRUTH.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by vest(m): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2014
titoetal:

Dear, is not cherishing what we have as Catholics. Most times, there is air of doubt amongst some Catholics wanting magical display both in the presence of the Blessed Eucharist and some prayer sections.
All that's required of us is Faith and Trust then research and interact to increase this Faith.
The Catholic Church is rich in tradition and there is the TRUTH.
i love this.the problem their is sometimes the family or enviroment we find our self in,the parish and finally we our self
Re: A Thread For Catholics by vest(m): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2014
Una Goodmorning For Inside This Morning
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:51am On Nov 17, 2014
For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Matt 7:8

Good morning brethren and do have a blessed day ahead. smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2014
vest:
Una Goodmorning For Inside This Morning
Good morning bro, wish you a wonderful day
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kakpos: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2014
I love catholic church
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kakpos: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2014
Yes am a catholic
Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2014
Sweetrosa:

It is your duty now to bring your roommate closer and closer to the Church...or at least to try.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Tranglatar(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
italo:

It is your duty now to bring your roommate closer and closer to the Church...or at least to try.

Or commend her to the Blessed Virgin Mary. She doesn't have abandoned projects. She may end up being to the Catholic Church what Saul/ Paul was to the early disciples. From Saul to Paul. with all her criticism converted to fervent and zealous love for the Holy Eucharist and the Blessed Virgin Mary. Another Marian Soldier is around.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by IFY124(f): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Congrats Debbie. Hello every one! Have a blessed week.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sweetrosa:
I wish my roommate would av a similar dream
Re: A Thread For Catholics by titoetal(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
vest:
i love this.the problem their is sometimes the family or enviroment we find our self in,the parish and finally we our self

I agree, dear Vest. More teaching is needed in our parishes and home as well but do people hunger for this faith class? The faithful must taste and hunger for the church's teachings and traditions, then, they will be filled.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 18, 2014
debbie:

Thank God!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 18, 2014
Intacta:
I wish my roommate would av a similar dream

For some people, even if an Angel reveals the truth about Catholicism to them, they would still be adamant.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by vest(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2014
titoetal:

I agree, dear Vest. More teaching is needed in our parishes and home as well but do people hunger for this faith class? The faithful must taste and hunger for the church's teachings and traditions, then, they will be filled.
yes my dear i totaly agree with you! before,some years back i never care to know anything abt my faith i was jst a sunday sunday medicin until i met a girl who rily change me i was so amaze the way she live the faith she challenged me so much that i had to change and now i made it a point of duty for me to learn abt my faith every single day and practise it. i thank God for her sha!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by titoetal(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2014
vest:
yes my dear i totaly agree with you! before,some years back i never care to know anything abt my faith i was jst a sunday sunday medicin until i met a girl who rily change me i was so amaze the way she live the faith she challenged me so much that i had to change and now i made it a point of duty for me to learn abt my faith every single day and practise it. i thank God for her sha!

That's a great one. The duty is for every "enlightened Catholic" is to ensure that the next Catholic by you that has doubt about the faith is well guided as you testified.
Have a pleasant time dear.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by vest(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2014
titoetal:

That's a great one. The duty is for every "enlightened Catholic" is to ensure that the next Catholic by you that has doubt about the faith is well guided as you testified.
Have a pleasant time dear.
yeah! you too
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
vest:
[size=50]
mayb Na U Go Teach Me Dat One
[/size]
Kamsified will teach you if you help show her where to spot Rich4God cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
debbie:

Congrat!!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by babestell(f): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
debbie:

PISHURE or adonbilivit

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2014
Dear fellow Catholic,

Today is Mr Nairaland semifinal.
Please, endeavour to cast your vote for this two gentlemen by typing;

I vote Naijaboiy- he's also a fellow catholic but ain't active here.

I vote Rilwayne001- he's a great friend.

https://www.nairaland.com/2003937/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition

Voting starts by 10am and end 6pm.

You are all appreciated.
Thanks and remain blessed. smiley
They have got beauty+brains.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
striktlymi:

For some people, even if an Angel reveals the truth about Catholicism to them, they would still be adamant.

Yes. There are many like that.

After all God himself came down and lived in Israel...but look at Israel today. Unbelievers!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Too quiet embarassed
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Glory to Jesus!
Honour to Mary!

It's been eons, that I posted here. Lol.

*knock, knock* The prodigal son is back. grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by herald9: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
FrancisTony:
Glory to Jesus!
Honour to Mary!

It's been eons, that I posted here. Lol.

*knock, knock* The prodigal son is back. grin

Together with an unbelievercheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
herald9:

Together with an unbelievercheesy

Huh?

Smh -_-
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2014
Good morning every1. How are you & how r u enjoying d weekend

A few days ago I had a discussion with a friend. Although I struggled to understand his point I don't wanna be left alone. Please feel free to contribute and give ur tots too.

After writing the hail Mary on my PM. A few was of d opinion dat. We r not sinners. In his words, we have been made righteous by virtue of christ death on the cross. Do u agree with this reasoning Then I asked him, a righteous man who dwells in sin is a wat?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by PriceOfGarri(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2014
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.