Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (516958 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rich4god:
How we no go 4get you... When your name dey difficult to spell... How are you doing.
lol
this one easy na.
i'm good bro. you?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
italo:
Brother, e don tay wey we talk to each other o...

How body?
body make sense bro.

Howdy?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rich4god:
Its best you hear it from the horses mouth... So ask salc yourself... So it wont be as if i framed it up...

Why should I ask Salc, when it is you making the claim that she said..., it is you who the onus lies on to prove it, you may call her in as a witness if you feel you're right, but it's you who should convince me.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
Syncan:
Double saint (FrancisTony), it's been a while.
Yeah. He went on sabbatical leave.

And sometimes, he watches from sideline. smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rich4god:
When someone is waiting for you to come and do something, it implies two things. 1)you have been doin it... 2)you seem to be the best in doing such, cos in the presence of others, she still have to wait for you... So you see, how is my claim wrong...

Not always bro, sometimes it could just be a mere desire to see a fantasy come true. Your claim is wrong because you claimed I danced.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Syncan:

Why should I ask Salc, when it is you making the claim that she said..., it is you who the onus lies on to prove it, you may call her in as a witness if you feel you're right, but it's you who should convince me.
lol... You never give up... I have already prove my statement in one of my comment...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yeah. He went on sabbatical leave.

And sometimes, he watches from sideline. smiley

Welcome back then.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
CalabarBoi:
lol
this one easy na.
i'm good bro. you?
am ok my bro... This ur moniker reminds me of one song... Where my calabar girl...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Syncan:

Welcome back then.
Lol. No.
He has been around sha. But, not posting. smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
CalabarBoi:
happy birthday boss striky
though its coming late

blame it on all of you angry you will never remember me. not even my mummy salc or my bro rich4God.

i will not complain again sha. i'm now a man grin

happy birthday once again striktlymi

oga jnrbayano i see you

shout out to every one else in the house

Thanks man!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
italo:
My oga Striktlymi,

Happy birthday in arrears. May God pour down his blessings upon you all the days of your life.

Amen and thanks brah.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
Syncan:

Not always bro, sometimes it could just be a mere desire to see a fantasy come true. Your claim is wrong because you claimed I danced.
hmmm... My claim isnt wrong, cos salc knws you to be doing such a thing thats why she was waiting for you to come and do it again... On the other hand, if you say it was "fantasy" on the part of salc, does it mean she needs malaria drugs...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lol. No.
He has been around sha. But, not posting. smiley

Welcome back to posting then.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rich4god:
hmmm... My claim isnt wrong, cos salc knws you to be doing such a thing thats why she was waiting for you to come and do it again... On the other hand, if you say it was "fantasy" on the part of salc, does it mean she needs malaria drugs...

Again a claim on SalC that you cannot prove, where did she say that she knows? No she does not need malaria drugs based on her wanting to see a fantasy come true, dreams do come true. Malaria drugs are for those who live in their fantasy as if it were real, just like your zing was doing.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
CalabarBoi:
happy birthday boss striky
though its coming late

blame it on all of you angry you will never remember me. not even my mummy salc or my bro rich4God.

i will not complain again sha. i'm now a man grin

happy birthday once again striktlymi

oga jnrbayano i see you

shout out to every one else in the house
You deactivated again? shocked na wetin?!!!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
O boy see mentions! shocked shocked
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Syncan:

shocked shocked How come I didn't see the dance, where was I? Na wa o.
This sounds more like the voice of one who feels guilty cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Syncan:

Again a claim on SalC that you cannot prove, where did she say that she knows? No she does not need malaria drugs based on her wanting to see a fantasy come true, dreams do come true. Malaria drugs are for those who live in their fantasy as if it were real, just like your zing was doing.

This man must have eaten beside King Solomon! grin grin

Good even e'ryone!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
italo:
SalC, you fit gimme your email, make me sef fire u msg?

Dis one wey INTERNETPOlice dey find you, you don commit?
Lol bros I didn't commit anything o smiley now you want my email to become INTERNETARMY to me? Please have mercy, am innocent cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
SalC:
This sounds more like the voice of one who feels guilty cheesy
@Syncan... Can you plz ask my mumsy what she mean by the above...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Syncan:

You see what I'm talking about, SalC displayed a picture of her neighbours dancing.
Says who?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Kamsified:

Now If this is not guilty conscience, then tell me what it is

Cc: Rich4god cheesy
Gbam! smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rich4god:
Dont mind him my zing... He is tryn to run away frm "the fact" jst like salc... I bet he learnt it frm her.
No! I embrace facts, I don't ruun away from them wink
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Syncan:

lol... Seems like you need to re-read her post again to get the exatc "wordings"...
1)of all the pple in the house, it was you she called and waited for
2)of all the things to do, it was dancing...
Know, from logic and deduction... It can be "deduced" that salc knws that you can dance and probably "might" have seen you danced thats why she was waiting for you. So my claim still stand. And my zing wasnt living in her fantasy, rather she knws your dancing was real... If hers were to be a fantasy, then salc who started it need not only get anti malaria drugs, but need to be injected also...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
SalC:
Says who?
hehehehehehe.... Nepa don bring like... Everywhere done dey bright... @Syncan, what do you have to say...

Cc: Kamsified
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Syncan:

She was wishing she had my pics. I remembered the pix salc posted as an illustration of what she wants me to do here: https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/251#27750299, but where is what you claim, I can't find it.
Don't let me get started o smiley that was not the first time I posted that pic remember?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
SalC:

No! I embrace facts, I don't ruun away from them wink
lol... Am wondering if the dictionary meaning of embrace have been changed... Cos the last time this house was "facing your matter", you were as slimy as a snail.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rich4god:
When someone is waiting for you to come and do something, it implies two things. 1)you have been doin it... 2)you seem to be the best in doing such, cos in the presence of others, she still have to wait for you... So you see, how is my claim wrong...
Yeah he has been doing it
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
SalC:
Says who?

Well...that's my pick, since i see people making unfounded claims.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
SalC:
Yeah he has been doing it

Untruth. Check my profile for a picture of you.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rich4god:
lol... Am wondering if the dictionary meaning of embrace have been changed... Cos the last time this house was "facing your matter", you were as slimy as a snail.

hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
SalC:
Don't let me get started o smiley that was not the first time I posted that pic remember?
hehehehe.... Dancing sekem*abeg mumsy help me with pix*
Remembering the words of our Lord... "When you have a problem with your brother, try and settle it with him before it gets to the court"...
@Syncan... Shey me and my zing was telling you to axpet your dancing cap but you refused...
Shebi you done hear am from the horses mouth...

Cc: Kamsified...

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.