Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (517016 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
SalC:
Yes na

We de wait.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
SalC:

You deactivated again? shocked na wetin?!!!
yes. i wanted to be born again tongue

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
SalC:
We all know 2+2=4 but we are not learning maths here now. We are talking about the allegations you placed on me

*singing* I can see everything turning around, turning around...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
Syncan:

I can see the prayer was quick to come true. Ekene dili chukwu.
Lol, that's because God answers in mysterious ways.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
SalC:
Lol, that's because God answers in mysterious ways.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
SalC:
We all know 2+2=4 but we are not learning maths here now. We are talking about the allegations you placed on me
You still dey apply snail tactics ontop this matter again... Thank God vest has confirmed it himsef... cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
vest:
i call it ukutsgp style
wel sha..... i only ask her that kewsion because it was her turn to be prayed for, i was going to attend a marrage seminar that day so i wanted to use that opportunity to pray for any of my marride and unmarride(the ones dat ve reach or ready for marrage) friends so since it was her turn nah! i wanted to knw if that is among her prayer request
dat all oh...
Bros, trust me I had no ish with the question you asked, just that by the time I came online and saw the post, Syncan and Rich4god and co have turned the question into something else, quoting it over and over again, spreading mat and the likes. So I have to make it a joke na grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
CalabarBoi:
yes. i wanted to be born again tongue
Lol imagine
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Syncan:

Turning around ke
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Syncan:

lol....cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
SalC:
Bros, trust me I had no ish with the question you asked, just that by the time I came online and saw the post, Syncan and Rich4god and co have turned the question into something else, quoting it over and over again, spreading mat and the likes. So I have to make it a joke na grin
lol... Chai, see me see dodging... You are not only shying away as a snail, but you are tryn to leave behind your slime so that me, syncan and co will slip down wen we step on it...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rich4god:
lol... Chai, see me see dodging... You are not only shying away as a snail, but you are tryn to leave behind your slime so that me, syncan and co will slip down wen we step on it...
But am telling the truth na
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rich4god:
You still dey apply snail tactics ontop this matter again... Thank God vest has confirmed it himsef... cheesy
I didn't see the confirmation
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
SalC:
But am telling the truth na
the truth abt shying away frm questn/facts... Jst as u r doing now...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
SalC:
I didn't see the confirmation
So you want to tell me you didnt see his post where he said he wanted to pray for you.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rich4god:
the truth abt shying away frm questn/facts... Jst as u r doing now...
You are the one shying away here
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rich4god:
So you want to tell me you didnt see his post where he said he wanted to pray for you.
I saw the post where he explained why he asked the question but I didn't see where he said I didn't give him the answer he was looking for, like you accused me grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
SalC:
https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/173#25542955 Oga Syncan here's the link o.

Good, I have seen your neighbors, hope you've left that neighborhood?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Syncan:

Good, I have seen your neighbors, hope you've left that neighborhood?
You and your dance group you mean?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:41am On Nov 27, 2014
Will I ever be able to keep up with this room? No mata how hard I try it seems impossible. Hope i'll be forgiven if I just give up undecided
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:48am On Nov 27, 2014
Rich4god:
Morning deeva... Wetin you bring come...
how body & how una dey 4 here? Mehn! Una gist dey always throway me & b4 I get up anoda gist don tie double wrapper.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:49am On Nov 27, 2014
italo:
morning dear
Good morning again cheesy grin hw market?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by slimedge(m): 4:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
Will I ever be able to keep up with this room? No mata how hard I try it seems impossible. Hope i'll be forgiven if I just give up undecided
...Give up ke?undecided...Pls that should be the last thing on your mind...You are one of the main reasons why we are still here.If not,some of us would have long departed.. smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 5:56am On Nov 27, 2014
A blessed morning to you all.....still counting down to Christmass.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2014
slimedge:
...Give up ke?undecided...Pls that should be the last thing on your mind...You are one of the main reasons why we are still here.If not,some of us would have long departed.. smiley
hmmmmmmmmm! The spirit is willing but the...........
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2014
MariaGoretti:
a lovely morning to u too
Re: A Thread For Catholics by slimedge(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
hmmmmmmmmm! The spirit is willing but the...........
But your heart says you should stay aiit? smiley...Don't mind that spirit...Take cane flog am comot...Say to the spirit,waka go front! grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
a lovely morning to u too
Thanks gurl.....hope you slept alright?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:

Raise your right hand and repeat after me, "I am a winner and a not a loser, I will never give up until I overcome, for my testimony is on the way". Now sombarry say amen.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2014
MariaGoretti:

Same to you too.

Good morning brethren, and a splendid day ahead to all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.