Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (518404 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2015
Aizenosa, PriceofGarri and Fembleez1/Euniice,

May God bless you all.

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Fembleez1(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2015
Aizenosa,PriceOfGarri and Eunice, as i pray along with you today, I ask that the Lord might be our shield. Be our heritage and bless us with good tidings of great joy. May miracles start to happen in our lives. May we reach a glorious height in all our endeavours and pursuits, May the good shepherd help us to sing his praises within our house forever. These and many more we pray and ask through christ our Lord.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Fembleez1(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2015
I say a very big Amen to all your prayers and I pray the Lord hear our prayers and let them all come onto him, through the intercession of our mother Mary.

Amen. God bless you all. smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2015
Thank God for a successful novena... Tomorrow is the solemnity of the most Holy Trinity... I hope our rev frs and intellects will give us some lectures...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2015
We thank the good Lord for the end of our novena, which we present before the Trinity, asking for the intercession of the blessed virgin Mary; our mother and helper. May the words of our mouth and the meditations of our hearts be acceptable in thy sight o Lord, our God.

Good day brethren, a splendid Trinity Sunday to all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2015
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,". Matt 28:19.

The true God is unity in Trinity and Trinity in unity; each in each, each in all, all in each, all in all and all is one.

I believe!

My Faith! My Pride!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 3:27pm On May 31, 2015
Hello Friends.

Thank God for the success of the novena. And also that of our lives.

We may not have reached where we aspire to be, but we aren't where we used to be. It's just through God's grace.

Our life's struggle isn't and will never be a fairy tale. But with God standing with us, prospects become inspiration.

May God see us through in all good things we do and bless the works of our hands. Amen

Happy sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:49pm On May 31, 2015
Happy sunday brethren
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:51pm On May 31, 2015
Re: A Thread For Catholics by chineloSA(f): 9:19pm On May 31, 2015
Thanks a lot everybody, smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 9:22pm On May 31, 2015
We thank God for his blessings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:17am On Jun 01, 2015
As the month of May 2015 has given way to the month of June 2015, I pray that every yoke of sin in our lives shall give way to holiness & righteousness in Jesus name. Amen

Happy new month brethren

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:18am On Jun 01, 2015
SalC:
Let your month end in joy and laughter cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2348468/4-yr-olds-pencil-work#34280059

cheesy sweet
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Aizenosa(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2015
I sincerely want to thank everyone for their prayers and especially for praying for one another and I pray that God Almighty continue to answer our prayers and grant us our good heart desires.
Amen

Pls ooo my phone has been acting funny dere are threads that refused to open, and when it finally opens it refuses to allow me reply dats why I seem to have been away sad crysad embarassed

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Happy blessed new month to us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmm too quiet.

Good morning brethren smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
A Catholic priest Fr Godwin of our Lady of Nigeria Catholic church Clegg Surulere was shot dead by armed robbers alongside his brother. He funeral mass comes up next Friday at St Patrick's cathedral Awka by 10am
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmm.... Too many death these days... No one/where is safe in this country. Na only God hand we dey... RIP to them...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by btoks: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
A Catholic priest Fr Godwin of our Lady of Nigeria Catholic church Clegg Surulere was shot dead by armed robbers alongside his brother. He funeral mass comes up next Friday at St Patrick's cathedral Awka by 10am
To both of them and all those killed in such dreadful circumstances - Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, 
and let perpetual light shine upon them. 
May they rest in peace. Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Oriflame cosmetics and business opportunities not only offer you the chance to enjoy the beauty products but also help you attain financoal freedom. It has helped so much in achieving their dreams and much more.
ADVANTAGES OF BEING AN ORIFLAME CONSULTANT: (1) U r a part of a fast growing direct selling cosmetics company (2) Buy great quality product 4 urself at 23% discount (3) U look great and feel great using our products (4) Recommending d products to ur friends,collegues and family and make money quickly (5) U can build a network and fulfil ur dreams (6) U av fun,make froends,enjoy fabulous incentive trips.

You don't wanna miss out on this!!!!

For further info, contact me 08066854539 or uchechukwu.sylvia@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:39am On Jun 06, 2015
Wow still very quiet, post novena hangover I suppose cheesy

Good morning brethren and do have a lovely day ahead cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2015

Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Good morning brethren, it is been a while. cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2015
Good morning brethren.
*falls back to bed*
Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2015
hurricaneChris:
Good morning brethren.

*falls back to bed*

Back to bed at past 8? cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2015
bluerange:
Good morning brethren, it is been a while. cheesy
Good morning sis, seems you've enjoying Kenya much these days and forgot to come around.

Time to come back to Nigerian on leave grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2015
hurricaneChris:
Good morning brethren.

*falls back to bed*
Good morning H C
Are you kidding me? shocked

*pours water on his be* tongue
Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2015
SalC:
Good morning sis, seems you've enjoying Kenya much these days and forgot to come around.

Time to come back to Nigerian on leave grin

Just coming back from my vacation, l didn't bother with Nigeria as there was no fuel! cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2015
bluerange:

Just coming back from my vacation, l didn't bother with Nigeria as there was no fuel! cheesy
Oh no, that's not fair embarassed
Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2015
SalC:
Oh no, that's not fair embarassed

lt makes no sense going home and having to stay indoors because of fuel.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2015
bluerange:

lt makes no sense going home and having to stay indoors because of fuel.
And now we have to wait for a lonnng time smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2015
SalC:

And now we have to wait for a lonnng time smiley

l may still visit Nigeria later in the year. Few days ago we were guests to one of our Nigerian Sisters who invited us to come and chop cabin biscuit in celebrating her being awarded scholarship in the U.S to do her Doctorate in Applied Theology with a specialization in Formative Counselling. l was the DJ! cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.