Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (517606 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Fembleez1(m): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2015
Syncan:

Peace be with you bro. Long time.

Morning. Yap, been busy.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2015
[size=20pt]26th[/size]
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2015
italo:
While we countdown to the beginning of our Novena, I wish to share a testimony from our May devotion.

I told you that I was travelling to Lagos to meet my girlfriend's mum to ask her hand in marriage. It was one of my intentions that the Lord should grant me favour.

I was well received. The man they swore would resist (on tribal sentiments)...what did he say?

"It's okay...as long as he's a good person. Let's just follow it up with prayer."

We are about to go to marriage class.

Please continue to pray for me.

To God be the glory.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2015
Fembleez1:

Morning. Yap, been busy.

Ok bro, best wishes.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Fembleez1(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2015
Syncan:

Ok bro, best wishes.

Yap. Thanks bro. You too.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2015
hurricaneChris:
[size=20pt]26th[/size]
Na only you waka come....
Even blind person no go say him no see your date...
How are you doing...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2015
Aizenosa:
Big congrats to Oga Italo, mehn chicken is on the way ooo. Many more and more testimonies shall be urs and ours through Christ our Lord. Amen
Amen. Sorry that list is an old list.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2015
Ubenedictus:

thank God for your success story, I guess we will soon be eating marriage rice and chicken.

If you don't mind my asking what tribe are you abt to marry into.

Thanks.

Igbo. I'm half Edo, half Igbo.

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Hiploko(m): 11:54am On Sep 30, 2015
Few days to the official release date of one of the best gospel songs for 2015... Get The #1 Preorder On iTunes Now: David Onyeledo, ‘Amarachi’ | House Of Ace - http://houseofaceonline.com/2015/09/30/get-the-1-preorder-on-itunes-now-david-onyeledo-amarachi/

Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Rich4god:
Na only you waka come....
Even blind person no go say him no see your date...
How are you doing...

Lol. nwanne, this date means a lot to everyone in my family

Am doing fine. Hope u too?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by debbie(f): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
How is everybody doing? i will choose 11th being sunday.
rich4god update me..... angry
Syncan,thanks for sharing those meditations....keep it up.Hurricanechris where have you been.
Bro italo,thank God for you....the scriptures say that GOD WILL MAKE LINES TO FALL IN PLEASANT PLACES FOR YOU.
I pray your marriage will be blessed on every side.
To everyone in the house i say....May God bless you.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Rich4god:
Why you wan be last...

No be so sweetheart

My mom said that day is my birthday Eve shocked
How can I verify? undecided
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
italo:
While we countdown to the beginning of our Novena, I wish to share a testimony from our May devotion.

I told you that I was travelling to Lagos to meet my girlfriend's mum to ask her hand in marriage. It was one of my intentions that the Lord should grant me favour.

I was well received. The man they swore would resist (on tribal sentiments)...what did he say?

"It's okay...as long as he's a good person. Let's just follow it up with prayer."

We are about to go to marriage class.

Please continue to pray for me.

Wonderful testimony bro. May God be praised

#asoebi 95% loading#
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
debbie:
Syncan,thanks for sharing those meditations....keep it up.Hurricanechris where have you been.
Bro italo,thank God for you....the scriptures say that GOD WILL MAKE LINES TO FALL IN PLEASANT PLACES FOR YOU.

God bless you too Nwanyi oma. I will always share; whenever I receive.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Updated Novena Schedule:

1st - Nigeria
2nd - Peppyluv02 (for her mum)
10th - Double27
11th - Debbie13th - MariaGoretti
15th - Rich4god
16th - MarvellousGod
20th - FrancisTony
21st - Aizenosa
23rd - Sal C
26th - HurricaneChris
27th - Syncan
28th - Deracathy (for Batch B corpers' safety and success)
31st - Kamsified

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Aizenosa(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
BORN CATHOLIC
RAISED CATHOLIC
LIVE CATHOLIC
DIE CATHOLIC

There has nothing been more joyous than being in the presence of the Holy Trinity and with our Blessed Mother with you all together.

As Catholics I pray that our lives may reflect the true Christ who came to redeem mankind from destruction and bring us to light.

I want to thank you all for this forth coming novena and I pray that our Blessed Mother continue to shower us with blessings and more blessings. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
debbie:

Am fine Debbie.
Hope u and ur family are alright too?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Chy27: 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
SalC:
Yeah that was why I mentioned you, just choose a date
peppyluv02:
Sure. It's a family that does not discriminate. You are most welcome.
Thanks
I chose 14th
Re: A Thread For Catholics by storitela: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Free short stories that explain biblical principles in a very inspiring way...You wouldnt want to miss this. Send ur request to storyoutlook@gmail.com or simply type ur email address below.

Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
italo:

Thanks.

Igbo. I'm half Edo, half Igbo.

smiley

.....and quarter Vatican. cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 2:58am On Oct 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

Amebo Chose your date joor tongue wink
Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 7:02am On Oct 01, 2015
Updated Novena Schedule:

1st - Nigeria
2nd - Peppyluv02 (for her mum)
3rd - Italo
10th - Double27
11th - Debbie
13th - MariaGoretti
14th - Chy27
15th - Rich4god
16th - MarvellousGod
20th - FrancisTony
21st - Aizenosa
23rd - Sal C
26th - HurricaneChris
27th - Syncan
28th - Deracathy (for Batch B corpers' safety and success)
31st - Kamsified
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 01, 2015
God bless our country Nigeria,guide its leaders and restore peace in our nation.Amen.
Happy Independence Day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2015
October Devotion - Day 1

Novena Prayer:

O God, infinite beauty. Wretched as we are, we approach in humility your throne, with thanksgiving and petition. Thanksgiving for the numerous mercies received from you, and petition for the many needs that weigh heavily on us. Heal our Nation, and Look kindly upon our prayers, especially that of Nigeria who we pray for today, and of mine(you may add yours), through the merits of the passion of your son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for us dearest mother Mary, as we offer you this five decades; as a bouquet of roses, with eyes filled with hope and filial love. Amen.

Most Holy Trinity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit- I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifference whereby He is offended. And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners. Amen.

*Please say the five decades of the Rosary today either individually or in a group; either in bits or whole.

Cc Asabeq, MzflexyDeeva, SalC, richieboyn, bluerange, KingMEXX, languageso, try69, HurricaneChris, iykmon, geni, Cocoberry, Coldblooded, Ikegift4real, PrettySpicey, Softysparkyy, Nickymezor, Shine96, Zikangee, Promking, Fidinwala, Chidikus, Leon12, Unongu, leonshom, Hernyolar, Firearm, MarvellousGod, Xynerise, tonaydo, Ikaboy, Jraph, Gregdcutie, Tyina27, gboru, JohnsonEmma, Arookigbo, tobicool, Deogratias1, Oshiano, Lynpetra, syncan, italo, ubenedictus, debbie, Kamsified, MariaGorreti, Chikk, Ify124, babestell, Jnrbayano, Eddyblingzz, FrancisTony, damerry, Vest, btoks, StObaino1, Jaywizee, Frankben, Penny01502, Piro4rl, Othenok, LordOrochimaru, BonnyDominic, ronz, Rufex07, Trendytessy, Amanda2013, Modestdude, BuBBLE, MOBJECTIVE, ChineloSA, Missonas, Agimor, Willy07, zikmarty, Stunningjudy, Aizenosa Maureenah, Rochiq, Rich4god, Woky, POPEII, Cyphercypher, engrtee, Chukwudi44, Peppyluv02, Jenoncam, MrAladin, Hidentity, Burmak, Lordnammy, titoetal, Nomski0, wonda26, Davikk01, Livebullet, Polkabluedot, Tuneller, Dyla, exxell, Clemigho, Lovethywilbedon, Macelliot, Frodobee, Chidima, Mum4all, Pdizzle, dragon2, lacum, Jennydoris, justjify, 3tees, EggovinMma NiceHans Maximu17 Smoothpapuzy, dmandy jamp marksooyinmiebi deracathy Fembleez1 darknez. Tobetoe Grego3 afanda Rose2014 pamcrest Efsco1 PriceOfGarri juzzybabe Magarida ONESON1 glimpse33 youngprofdguru dynamicbuzz Chy27 Equalizer. Pdizzle

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2015
peppyluv02:
God bless our country Nigeria,guide its leaders and restore peace in our nation.Amen.
Happy Independence Day!

Amen. Sorry I could reply your good wishes to me earlier...network kept failing.

Thanks. How body?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

Lol...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2015
Italo please fix me on the 19th.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2015
Kamsified:

Amebo Chose your date joor tongue wink

Kamsi Kamsi. Ocho okwu 1 of Nairaland cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by italo: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2015
jnrbayano:
Italo please fix me on the 19th.
Noted, bro. Morning.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2015
Lord, show us your love, and save us Ps85:7. Comfort those in pain dear Jesus, and give hope to those who despair. May your goodness O God be made manifest in our Nation, and may our Lands give its Crops. Amen.

God bless Nigeria.

Good morning brethren, a splendid day ahead to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2015
May the blessings of God be with this nation
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2015
SalC:

Even on a catholic thread like this, they're still booking space cheesy
I greet u my madam

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.